The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kipper required for Mal, but I have a halibut ready for a certain other!

Yep, some men are arseholes, I would say not all, there are one or two good ones, its just finding the buggers that's difficult!

Fun day with the school, one young autistic lad suddenly opened up and started haing a huge interaction with me, laughing and responding. It was magic!

No kipper required for Mal, but I have a halibut ready for a certain other!

Yep, some men are arseholes, I would say not all, there are one or two good ones, its just finding the buggers that's difficult!

Fun day with the school, one young autistic lad suddenly opened up and started haing a huge interaction with me, laughing and responding. It was magic!

Well hurrah for a good day :)

And we're out there, somewhere.... maybe.

Hi all.

Regarding Nigella's assault, the most telling thing for me is that she just sat there. She didn't fight him off or try to attract attention and get help. She had a victim mentality. There is no way that was the first time he laid a hand on her. He has shown no remorse, only went to the police to get the whole thing dealt quickly. He has made no apology or admission of being a fucking arsehole. If she's got any bloody sense she'll run for the hills. It's not like she doesn't have the means to just up and relocate. Either that or chuck him out and slap an injunction on him. Won't happen though.

Hi Seven, ikwym.
If it was a D/s relationship, her expression would have been so different. I know how I feel at the neck grab and it usually isn't scared.
I see she has been pictured without her wedding ring today. I hope she finds happiness.

Morning everyone....and good morning to all our overseas friends who come here to visit but don't say hello :D

Looks as though its been raining overnight which is a shame because daughter was on a sleepover at her friend's last night and the plan was for them to be in a tent in the garden.

Off to the city centre early this morning, on my own thankfully - we go on holiday in less than a month and I've hardly started getting clothes for the kids. If only they'd stop growing....

Three sundresses, two t shirts and two pairs of shorts for daughter in the bag...

Last edited:
School fair day :)
Well done Lally!! That type of purchase is easier said than done!
Have fun in Brum Mal
Hi to any other lurkers :) x

Enjoy the fair, Daisy - hope the weather's good for you :)

Rapidly losing the will to live here - all I want is a thin cotton sundress or two...can I find one? No, is the short answer.....

morning all. made it safe to Brum. shopping for me too today but not for clothing.

And I am home with some shiny new purchases.... Now I just need a shiny new someone to use them on :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• New Toys.jpg
    New Toys.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
To our Brit cousins, there is a thread in the Talk forum titled, "Bruises," which mentions visible bruising, bitemarks, etc. I know that on *our* side of the pond those things could lead to do-gooders calling the cops with suspicions of domestic violence, and thus causing all *kinds* of problems for the consenting parties.

Given that England and other parts of the UK are becoming widely known as the "Nanny State," perhaps some of you would care to weigh in on the topic in the "Bruises" thread with more knowledge than those of us on this side of the Atlantic have?

And I am home with some shiny new purchases.... Now I just need a shiny new someone to use them on :)

attachment.php

OooOoh! :D
With my aged eyes on this tiny screen, what's in the little packet to the right and what's the twisty looking thingy at the top?
The rest look so much fun!!

Lovely day at the fair, won a few bottles and stuff, and Dave Benson Phillips was there (remember him) along with a firetruck full of very dishy firemen, which made the mums especially happy!
A very good time had :)

OooOoh! :D
With my aged eyes on this tiny screen, what's in the little packet to the right and what's the twisty looking thingy at the top?
The rest look so much fun!!

Lovely day at the fair, won a few bottles and stuff, and Dave Benson Phillips was there (remember him) along with a firetruck full of very dishy firemen, which made the mums especially happy!
A very good time had :)

The plastic packet is a 5-wheel Wartenberg pinwheel. The twisty thing is a little hitty thing (not sure if it has an official name) made from old bicycle tyres. It's quite stingy and easy to carry around.

Are you going to do the honours on the bruising thread then, Mal?

Glad the fair went well, Daisy - and firemen as well? Lucky girl! :D

Still dressless after hours of looking - come home for a break but out for round 2 in a few minutes :rolleyes:

The plastic packet is a 5-wheel Wartenberg pinwheel. The twisty thing is a little hitty thing (not sure if it has an official name) made from old bicycle tyres. It's quite stingy and easy to carry around.

Bicycle tyre!! I bet that stings like a bitch!

Are you going to do the honours on the bruising thread then, Mal?

Glad the fair went well, Daisy - and firemen as well? Lucky girl! :D

Still dressless after hours of looking - come home for a break but out for round 2 in a few minutes :rolleyes:
I know it might be daft, have you looked on ebay? I get tonnes of stuff from there at a much better price.
The firemen were lovely :D a nice treat for a saturday afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back