licking cum from wife's tits

jracer347

Really Really Experienced
I love licking my cum off my wife's tits !
She has nice DD full natural tits with nice droop/sag to them and great nipples.
She lays on her back and i cum on her tits/nipples.. then we switch and i lay on my back and she gets above me with her cum covered tits dangling above my face... then i lick and suck them clean getting every drop of cum .
anyone else do this ?

Her great tits witch i lick my cum off !

Last edited:
She has nice DD full natural tits with nice droop/sag to them and great nipples.
She lays on her back and i cum on her tits/nipples.. then we switch and i lay on my back and she gets above me with her cum covered tits dangling above my face... then i lick and suck them clean getting every drop of cum .
anyone else do this ?

you are a lucky man..

anyone else do this ?

Lucky guy. Great tits.
Been a fantasy for a long time.

You are a lucky man, those are some yummy looking tits to be sucking on. Adding cum is just a sweet (and salty?) bonus!

Cum covered tits

I've licked my cum from my wife's tits and nipples before and it always drives her crazy. When I was with my first wife, we did full swap with another couple and I licked his cum off my first wife's tits and she got hotter than I had ever seen her before. Seems like women like it!

My husband loves licking out my pussy after we have cum! I find it so HOT that he loves the way WE taste! And for the record, licking cum off my tits is also a HUGE turn on!!

oh yea

My husband loves licking out my pussy after we have cum! I find it so HOT that he loves the way WE taste! And for the record, licking cum off my tits is also a HUGE turn on!!

That's hot...I love doing that

I wouldn't mind playing this game. My gf isn't too keen on it, thou.

I fantasize alot about this. And about licking another sexy guy's cum off of her sexiness. But we aren't with each other as much as we want so it seems that for now when the urgent need explodes, i tend to have my pulsing member deeply ensconced in her mouth or pussy. But at least she likes to share my cum with me, mmmmm!

This morning woke up to some great sex . While I was fucking her I pulled out and shot a load on her tits .. Since I was still hard I put it back in her and kept fucking her while I also sucked her tits clean .till I came again inside her ..
Then later in the day I was playing with her tits and jacked off on her nipples ..
She got above me and I sucked her cum covered tits dangling above my face . Sucked them clean .. So good !

This morning woke up to some great sex . While I was fucking her I pulled out and shot a load on her tits .. Since I was still hard I put it back in her and kept fucking her while I also sucked her tits clean .till I came again inside her ..
Then later in the day I was playing with her tits and jacked off on her nipples ..
She got above me and I sucked her cum covered tits dangling above my face . Sucked them clean .. So good !

I did that on several occasions to my wife, but would love to lick your cum off of your wifes tits. They are awesome

I have a boob , nipple , cum fetish I guess ... Lol
Breast are amazing ! The sizes , shapes , nipple sizes , ect . How they much they change when hard !
But my fantasy is to suckle a lactating women ! Any lady's wanna help ?
Tampa bay Florida ?? .. Lol

thats sexy :)

this was us last weekend

Last edited:
Licking my cum or especially another guys from my wife's tits or pussy is my ultimate fantasy. ..but never done either

this was us last weekend[/QUOTE]

Great nipples ! Did you lick that cum off ? Looks yummy

Back