Cuckolds: When did you discover you were one

I'd love to hear more about other guys' 'discovery' experiences. Or women's, for that matter.

I read a story once (here, but I don't think I have the link anymore), supposedly true, about a guy at a party whose wife went upstairs to one of the bedrooms with another man. In plain view of everyone there. When she came back down— much later, and obviously well-used, she just said to her husband "Sorry. I just had to try him. I've heard so much about him."

To me, that's cuckoldry in it's hottest form— no long and careful planning, no fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy, no 'convincing' her to try it— just a woman taking her pleasure when she wants it, where she wants it, with whoever she wants. Asserting her right to what is hers by nature.

Perfect!

best man

In addition to those experiences I mentioned before, I've always suspected my first wife got it on with my best friend, the day after we were married. He was from out of state and so was staying with us a couple of days. I went to work the next day. There was a bit of 'cat-that-ate-the-canary' in the air when I got home.

The irony was that if they'd told me, I'd have been fine. It was the not knowing that ate at me.

My first serious girlfriend ran around a good bit on me. The first time she told me about it though, I got so horny I ate her out and had sex with her right then. She was shocked to say the least. She neglected to mention during her confession that her cheating episode had not been the previous day or week, but just an hour or so before her story. I ended up with a mouthful of both their juices. This turned me on more and from her point of view, gave her an open invite to cheat.

As hot as that was, she liked to be dishonest about it so it ended up sinking the relationship. Just telling me she was doing it would have been fine. Even when several of my friends admitted to being with her once we broke up.

My first serious girlfriend ran around a good bit on me. The first time she told me about it though, I got so horny I ate her out and had sex with her right then. She was shocked to say the least. She neglected to mention during her confession that her cheating episode had not been the previous day or week, but just an hour or so before her story. I ended up with a mouthful of both their juices. This turned me on more and from her point of view, gave her an open invite to cheat.

As hot as that was, she liked to be dishonest about it so it ended up sinking the relationship. Just telling me she was doing it would have been fine. Even when several of my friends admitted to being with her once we broke up.

Yes something similar happened with me. My ex-wife visited an old lover on a business trip to Alabama. She was there for about a month and it was no surprise when she admitted to me that she and Joe had started to fuck again.

When I visited, we fucked almost immediately we got back to her hotel and with my cock buried deeply inside her, I asked her when was last time she had fucked Joe. Imagine my surprise when she told me he had just left and that she hadn't even cleaned up her pussy.

Following on from that

As I said in the last post, I’ve been cucked many times, mostly of my own encouragement. That story “Summer Fun” is about the first time, but following on from that Lisa and I had lots of encounters with other guys. I’d just let her do what she wanted.

She used to go out a lot with friends and she’d nearly always come back with a story of a guy she’d pulled. She sucked a guy off outside our flat after he’d walked her home once. He’d asked to come inside for a night cap but she told him her boyfriend (me) was home, so he settled for a blow job behind a wall below our flat.
She came right in and snogged me afterwards. That was hot.

When my friend suspected my wife was cheating while I was out of town for work (weird truck in driveway all night). To confirm, I downloaded memory cards from security system and nanny cam. A lot of sex while I was gone. Thought I'd get mad but found myself masturbating to the videos later that day...... that's when I knew. We worked through it and have a strong open marriage that benefits us both now! Marriage stronger than ever! Love watching her.

When my friend suspected my wife was cheating while I was out of town for work (weird truck in driveway all night). To confirm, I downloaded memory cards from security system and nanny cam. A lot of sex while I was gone. Thought I'd get mad but found myself masturbating to the videos later that day...... that's when I knew. We worked through it and have a strong open marriage that benefits us both now! Marriage stronger than ever! Love watching her.

Think how lucky we are. So few guys get so see their wives play with another guy

When I found out that my first proper girlfriend had actually been fucking a few different guys behind my back, while I was barely getting any myself!

I was devastated at first, but the more I thought about it, the hotter the fantasy became. And in relationships since then I've been open about WANTING my girl to sleep with other guys ;)

When I found out that my first proper girlfriend had actually been fucking a few different guys behind my back, while I was barely getting any myself!

I was devastated at first, but the more I thought about it, the hotter the fantasy became. And in relationships since then I've been open about WANTING my girl to sleep with other guys ;)

Have you actually encouraged your GFs to fuck other guys? Or even introduced them to other possible lovers?

Have you actually encouraged your GFs to fuck other guys? Or even introduced them to other possible lovers?

I encouraged a few of my exes to, but not much came out of it, other than one of them having a drunken one night stand with another guy.

Now I'm in a happy cuckold relationship where I've watched her getting fucked by a few BBC's, and we're only just getting started. :)

I encouraged a few of my exes to, but not much came out of it, other than one of them having a drunken one night stand with another guy.

Now I'm in a happy cuckold relationship where I've watched her getting fucked by a few BBC's, and we're only just getting started. :)

I've only done this once, but with one young woman, I invited a friend round to fuck her, while I watched. Definitely one of the best sexual experiences of my life

Evolving

I'm trying to write about such ideas... in my A New Hot Wife, I let the hubby struggle with the idea but not well defined.

My real experience was in college and still single. My girlfriend at the time said she was committed to me. I had been out of town and decided to go by her apartment. Her bedroom faced the interior of the complex and for some weird reason I walked by her window. She had on a small bedside lamp and she was naked, on her knees as some guy (whom I never found out who he was) was ploughing her and she was moaning loud enough to hear outside. I felt my whole body heat up and I almost ran inside.....but I didn't.........and then I realized, I had shoved my shorts and underwear down my legs and I was masturbating a pre-cum leaking erection watching her! What the fuck was I doing? And as I saw her look back at her lover and say very clearly, 'fuck me deep, baby!' I came all over her window.

To this day, I can still see her humping back on the guy. Now here's what is different, I guess. I never confronted her and we continued to be 'exclusive' for at least the rest of that spring term. She then moved away that summer and although I've gotten Christmas cards from her over the years, I never told her I knew.. And yes, I still use the image for masturbation ever since!

Life huh?

I'm trying to write about such ideas... in my A New Hot Wife, I let the hubby struggle with the idea but not well defined.

My real experience was in college and still single. My girlfriend at the time said she was committed to me. I had been out of town and decided to go by her apartment. Her bedroom faced the interior of the complex and for some weird reason I walked by her window. She had on a small bedside lamp and she was naked, on her knees as some guy (whom I never found out who he was) was ploughing her and she was moaning loud enough to hear outside. I felt my whole body heat up and I almost ran inside.....but I didn't.........and then I realized, I had shoved my shorts and underwear down my legs and I was masturbating a pre-cum leaking erection watching her! What the fuck was I doing? And as I saw her look back at her lover and say very clearly, 'fuck me deep, baby!' I came all over her window.

To this day, I can still see her humping back on the guy. Now here's what is different, I guess. I never confronted her and we continued to be 'exclusive' for at least the rest of that spring term. She then moved away that summer and although I've gotten Christmas cards from her over the years, I never told her I knew.. And yes, I still use the image for masturbation ever since!

Life huh?

Yeah, life........not sure I could accept it on your terms. But I do find it arousing from the Dom point of view.......Yeah I would love fucking you GF or wife as you were forced to watched......while you were masturbating in the corner........:cool:

Hot stories!

As I said in the last post, I’ve been cucked many times, mostly of my own encouragement. That story “Summer Fun” is about the first time, but following on from that Lisa and I had lots of encounters with other guys. I’d just let her do what she wanted.

She used to go out a lot with friends and she’d nearly always come back with a story of a guy she’d pulled. She sucked a guy off outside our flat after he’d walked her home once. He’d asked to come inside for a night cap but she told him her boyfriend (me) was home, so he settled for a blow job behind a wall below our flat.
She came right in and snogged me afterwards. That was hot.

Just read your stories, hot! Cant wait to read more

Life huh?

I had a girl friend at college who I suspected of cheating, but never found out for sure until many years later when she sent me an e-mail telling me how many guys she had fucked during the time we were together.

What a turn on!

I had a girl friend at college who I suspected of cheating, but never found out for sure until many years later when she sent me an e-mail telling me how many guys she had fucked during the time we were together.

What a turn on!

I had a college GF who cheated on me. She worked as a hostess in a restaurant and would fuck one of the bartenders after work. All he had to do was to put out a line of coke and she was his. She used a diaphragm, so it was easy to check her purse when I woke up in the morning for the syringe with foam left in it. I didn't embrace it, I asked her to move out.

Were you hurt by it -- or did it eve turn you on, even if ever so slightly?

L

Just my 2p? 50/50 mix.

Each time it's happened with each gf or wife, the instant emotion was hurt.

However, every single one,I've fucked senseless afterwards.

Just my 2p? 50/50 mix.

Each time it's happened with each gf or wife, the instant emotion was hurt.

However, every single one,I've fucked senseless afterwards.

Yes that is the joys of a hot wife or hot GF. Fun to train a wife or gf to be slutty too.

Back