I want a .50 rifle!

HNY hunny-bun.

One .50 round in the nacelle should be enough.

Maybe do it under the cover of darkness for the light show.

The company I work has a division that repairs those Giant gearboxes for windmills.

Happy hunting!:)

L235a.jpg

Like that one?

if they'd only install conversion machinery at all those gyms - treadmill running, cycling, rowing . . . dynamic!

if they'd only install conversion machinery at all those gyms - treadmill running, cycling, rowing . . . dynamic!

Now here is my idea.

Install static bikes linked to generator equipment in all prisons. Pay the prisoners the national minimum wage to generate power on a three shift basis. Then charge them the national average for accommodation rates, food etc. No time of for good behaviour but solitary (and no wage) for bad behaviour. Also they pay for night classes to prep them for release.

Community service? Eight hours a day on the bike for the required number of hours.

Last edited:
you'd certainly have some fit ex-crims on release day - those coppers had better get on their own bikes and get just as fit :D

Now here is my idea.

Install static bikes linked to generator equipment in all prisons. Pay the prisoners the national minimum wage to generate power on a three shift basis. Then charge them the national average for accommodation rates, food etc. No time of for good behaviour but solitary (and no wage) for bad behaviour. Also they pay for night classes to prep them for release.

Community service? Eight hours a day on the bike for the required number of hours.

In Victorian prisons, hard labour meant hours on a treadmill or on a hand crank machine.

Neither the treadmill nor the hand crank machine did anything useful. That was the point. The hard labour was a punishment, and the fact that all the hours of muscle strain was completely useless added to the sentence.

Treadmill and hand crank machine described Here

In Victorian prisons, hard labour meant hours on a treadmill or on a hand crank machine.

Neither the treadmill nor the hand crank machine did anything useful. That was the point. The hard labour was a punishment, and the fact that all the hours of muscle strain was completely useless added to the sentence.

Nothing new under the sun.

Some day I'll have an original thought.

A large size spud cannon or punkin chunkin trebuchet would accomplish the same end without drawing ATF attention.

Back