Old 03-05-2019, 09:32 AM   #1
twister947
Mama Tried

Hair Washing

I'm a guy, and when it comes to washing hair, barely evolved. There's no hope for my hair, but I'd like to learn how to wash my girl's hair. I will ask her, of course, but I'm also asking Lit. Any tips?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My level of rage, always high, is now in fever pitch all the time."
Fran Lebowitz

Old 03-05-2019, 03:11 PM   #2
jckontharocks
Really Really Experienced

Can you be more specific? What are you asking?

Old 03-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #3
twister947
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by jckontharocks View Post
Can you be more specific? What are you asking?
Not really. It's just something I want to do for her, and I'm looking for ways to make it a good experience that both of us will look forward to. Now that I examine it, it seems kinda lame...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fran Lebowitz

Old 03-05-2019, 03:29 PM   #4
jckontharocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
Not really. It's just something I want to do for her, and I'm looking for ways to make it a good experience that both of us will look forward to. Now that I examine it, it seems kinda lame...
Sorry I wasnt calling it lame. I would focus on adding conditioner to her hair, not so much shampoo. Conditioner is oily and slippery. Could start at he head and work your way down. Don't get it in her eyes!

Old 03-05-2019, 03:37 PM   #5
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
No no no, having somebody else wash one's hair is fantastic. Don't talk yourself down like that!

Old 03-05-2019, 03:44 PM   #6
jckontharocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
No no no, having somebody else wash one's hair is fantastic. Don't talk yourself down like that!
Agree.

Old 03-05-2019, 06:25 PM   #7
FullBliss
Experienced

I had a gentleman just brush my hair once, it was lovely

Old 03-05-2019, 11:32 PM   #8
JasonClearwater
Literotica Guru

I do this from time to time with my boyfriend.

First, buy shampoo and conditioner that she enjoys the scent of. If you have a bath, you can sit behind her with her resting back against your body while you massage the shampoo into her hair. Keep in mind that over-massaging will increase oil production, so make sure she doesn't have oily hair before doing this. After shampooing, comes conditioner. This will smooth the hair out, but isn't as pleasant to play with as it makes the hair lie flat, so is more of a last step before rinsing. If you have a mobile shower head, have her tilt her head back and run the water back from her face. It's best if her head's supported, so she doesn't have to uncomfortably hold her head in that position.

Alternatively, you can have her kneel on a memory foam bath mat in the bathtub while you wash and condition her hair standing behind her.

Also, wash your own hair, you peasant!

Suffering from a bad case of Ahegao.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Old 03-06-2019, 10:27 AM   #9
twister947
Mama Tried

"Also, wash your own hair, you peasant!"

Laughing. In boot camp, long ago, they cut off almost all of my hair, and gave me a bar of soap. That worked pretty well, so I saw no reason to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fran Lebowitz

Old 03-07-2019, 08:13 PM   #10
nayia
Really Experienced

This is literally my favorite thing!! Here's how I do my own hair:
  • Massage shampoo on the scalp part only and then let it rinse through the rest of the hair.
  • Put conditioner on starting from the ends, and don't massage it onto the scalp.

These two things keep the top from being oily and the ends from drying out.

If you're gonna towel it dry for her, just wrap it in the towel and squeeze, don't rub or wring it.

If you're gonna brush it, let it air dry or blow dry it first, and then work in sections. Hold the section tight in your other hand so that it doesn't tug at the scalp. Start 2" from the bottom and brush down. When that's smooth, then start 2" higher than before, then brush down.

Brushing on the scalp feels nice, but watch out for the ears.

Old 03-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #11
twister947
Mama Tried

It went well...best shower ever. Recommended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fran Lebowitz

Old 03-12-2019, 07:15 PM   #12
Bustybeauty999
Experienced

Quote:
It’s not lame at all! It’s a lovely idea. I know for me I absolutely melt if someone washes my hair or plays with it!

Old 03-12-2019, 07:29 PM   #13
Rivvie
Literotica Guru

Good for you for trying and asking! I love my hair washed or played with

Are you nerdy and use discord? Like to chat? Join us.. help us grow our numbers... Ladies we know you’re out there, too!
https://discord.gg/EMV8SSV

Old 03-14-2019, 07:25 PM   #14
Trigger_Warning
Really Experienced

A woman I dated for a few years loved me washing her hair. It was such a simple thing but man did she love it. A quick shampoo followed by a slow conditioning was my method and I massaged her scalp and neck with the conditioner. 10/10 would definitely do this again.

Old 03-15-2019, 01:19 AM   #15
Pocketshaver

its pretty damn easy as hell.

really easy.

only sad part is if you wash her hair right she gets allllllll sticky..

we were talking pubic hair right?

Old 05-04-2019, 10:57 AM   #16
twister947
Mama Tried

This has become a regular thing for us, something to be anticipated and shared. Win!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fran Lebowitz

Old 05-04-2019, 02:14 PM   #17
Rivvie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
This has become a regular thing for us, something to be anticipated and shared. Win!
good for you on that one. Its something so easy to do and women love it..

Are you nerdy and use discord? Like to chat? Join us.. help us grow our numbers... Ladies we know you’re out there, too!
https://discord.gg/EMV8SSV