Adult Breast Feeding Relationship

when my daughter was born, i was surprised at the attention and interest my husband (and Dom) had over breast feeding and... well, helping himself! once i got over the initial concern ("will there be enough?!") i settled into doing what i always do: following his lead and making sure he was getting what he wanted. it became a very special part of our relationship.
 
i just wanted to say that its been nice hearing from a few people since my previous post. i love that on lit, everyone has a different perspective and most of the time everyone's point of view is respected!
 
I breastfed both of my children for a year and I had enough milk for them and my husband who enjoyed having a suck on my breasts most nights. I was one of those who's breasts started producing colostrum from about 4 months pregnant on and I think my milk came in *instantly*


Mind you he (the now ex-husband) was an abusive sod who thinks kink is psychotic and people who do it are mentally unstable. (and yet when he left he took all the vibes and dildos with him...go figure)

Other funny thing was both times it took me between 2-4 years t o dry up... I think if anyone wanted me to lactate it wouldn't take much.

~ deliteme ~
 
By the way - I went from a DD to an F while feeding..and in the morning they would be so full that after I had fed the baby I would express another 100mls (half a cup) of milk easy
 
Oh and I do believe there is a recipe for making icecream and cheese from breastmilk for those interested
 
*laughs* I stopped lactating about 4 years ago and my Master at the time had no interesting in lactation play.

The beauty with breast milk is that it freezes quite nicely and I used to have over a litre (pint) in the freezer while I was feeding divided up into various sizes. You just have to reheat it very slowly or it will separate and if you shake it you can *churn* the fat out of it...as in making butter.... now THERE is a thought!
 
love wet tit

Nothing better than warm mothers milk. Been there done that. - Hugo55
 
I never get enough of sucking whether it be titties, pussy, or cock. However, my greatest fantasy is to nurse on a lactating woman. I can find plenty of tits to suck, but not lactating tits. If any woman on this site can provide titty milk, I will do about anything to get on your breasts.
 
As a lactating woman, I've been curious about men who have this fantasy or desire. Please explain to me what drives you to want a full breast of milk.
 
I would vventure to say it starts at child hood and how we first bond with another person on an intimate level. Say what you want about it just bein away to nurish your baby but the fact of the matter is how many hours of a child life is spent suckling a breast we all want to revisit that and embrace that feeling of bein nurtured and cared for. And for the ones who never were breast fed then its a chance for the to exlore that for the first time But I would also have to say that for all us breast lovers what better way over ein rewarded for our efforts of givin pleasure then to have somethin we can drink.

Sorry for any misplellings I'm on my phone and this post was written in haste as my battery is quickly dying
 
As a lactating woman, I've been curious about men who have this fantasy or desire. Please explain to me what drives you to want a full breast of milk.

I think that the desire is twofold.

First, if the man is the father of the baby which has caused the mother's breasts to be so full of milk, then there is a certain primal sense of ownership--along the lines of "I caused this, and I can reap the reward." No sexist commentary intended against the obvious work and labor that a mother goes through, of course! I'm just commenting on the primal urge.

Second, whether it comes from childhood or basic programming, there is the male preoccupation with breasts. That this one (the lactating breast) is different makes it new and wonderful! Perhaps it's as basic as that; even the most intelligent of we men can enjoy such basic things, of course!
 
Let's not let this thread die people.

I'm awfully hungry for some fresh warm milk straight from the teat
 
Nursing is a major fantasy of mine (with or without sexual involvement). I’m in Monroe Louisiana but I am willing to travel for the experience; Southern Arkansas, West Mississippi, East Texas, and Louisiana.
:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Back
Top