Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 01-19-2018, 07:49 PM   #1
NovusAnimus
Experienced

Question for the ladies about Non-Human sex

When it comes to non-human sex, how far is too far for my female readers?

I'm asking because of my new series of 1-off stories:
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-inhuman-love-ch-01

In this series I'm writing novelettes that are each a 1-off story about a human having sex with a monster. Now, for my tastes, I have three angles I can approach:
A) human man has sex with a sexy monster girl (looks female, with monster additions, like wings or a tail or a snake-below-hips body)
B) human female has sex with a sexy monster boy (same sort of story as A)
C) human female has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature, often with themes of large/deep penetration

Option C is extremely popular with male audiences, which I completely get. You'll notice there's no option D (human male has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature), but it's only because of my personal preference on what I write. I'm male, but not homosexual (or into female monsters that don't look remotely human), so I writing option D doesn't appeal to me.

I plan on having a mix of A, B, and C's, but the question is specifically about OPTION C:
How far is too far?

My first story in the series I linked was about a human female and a centaur. An actual centaur, not a shifter, so you can imagine where that goes.

Is centaur/human sex too far? If I can craft a compelling, romantic and/or erotic situation about a minotaur, would that be sexually appealing to my female readers? Satyrs? Giants? Werewolves (while transformed)? Or maybe a big, hulking brute of a creature that would put a minotaur to shame with its size and animal hunger? Or dare I even suggest, tentacle monsters?

Men can chime in as well, but I'm looking for some female input.

Old 01-19-2018, 08:07 PM   #2
Blind_Justice
Literotica Guru

Write it and they will come.

And try to pick up a copy of a D&D monster manual. Inspiration for ages.

Sexy medusa, that's a challenge.

My Geek Pride Day submission:
-----------------------------------
The Rembrandt Legacy
Convicted engineer with special power gets recruited by alien rogues to pull off a difficult heist.

My stuff on Lit

Old 01-19-2018, 08:11 PM   #3
NovusAnimus
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Justice View Post
Write it and they will come.

And try to pick up a copy of a D&D monster manual. Inspiration for ages.

Sexy medusa, that's a challenge.
Once my Medusa: Fate's Game series is back up, you can check out what I did with Medusa there. :3

Old 01-19-2018, 08:15 PM   #4
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Ive only done one (Welcome to Nockatunga Station) but that was Option C - human female with scary monster, sex, parasitic egg laying and horrifying death). Seems to have gone down well and the sex was totally graphic.

Although I stlll scream when my partner goes buzzzzzzz in the middle of one of those intimate moments....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovusAnimus View Post
When it comes to non-human sex, how far is too far for my female readers?

I'm asking because of my new series of 1-off stories:
https://www.literotica.com/s/an-inhuman-love-ch-01

In this series I'm writing novelettes that are each a 1-off story about a human having sex with a monster. Now, for my tastes, I have three angles I can approach:
A) human man has sex with a sexy monster girl (looks female, with monster additions, like wings or a tail or a snake-below-hips body)
B) human female has sex with a sexy monster boy (same sort of story as A)
C) human female has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature, often with themes of large/deep penetration

Option C is extremely popular with male audiences, which I completely get. You'll notice there's no option D (human male has sex with a dangerous/scary/large monster/creature), but it's only because of my personal preference on what I write. I'm male, but not homosexual (or into female monsters that don't look remotely human), so I writing option D doesn't appeal to me.

I plan on having a mix of A, B, and C's, but the question is specifically about OPTION C:
How far is too far?

My first story in the series I linked was about a human female and a centaur. An actual centaur, not a shifter, so you can imagine where that goes.

Is centaur/human sex too far? If I can craft a compelling, romantic and/or erotic situation about a minotaur, would that be sexually appealing to my female readers? Satyrs? Giants? Werewolves (while transformed)? Or maybe a big, hulking brute of a creature that would put a minotaur to shame with its size and animal hunger? Or dare I even suggest, tentacle monsters?

Men can chime in as well, but I'm looking for some female input.

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Old 01-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #5
shewantsmore
Literotica Guru

Its how i found lit thru the stories and i much prefere option c myself as a reader

Old 01-19-2018, 08:55 PM   #6
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
Ive only done one (Welcome to Nockatunga Station) but that was Option C - human female with scary monster, sex, parasitic egg laying and horrifying death). Seems to have gone down well and the sex was totally graphic.

Although I stlll scream when my partner goes buzzzzzzz in the middle of one of those intimate moments....
Lol. Serves you right. Your bloke, what a champ!

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 01-19-2018, 09:10 PM   #7
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricblue66 View Post
Lol. Serves you right. Your bloke, what a champ!
I can't stop giggling after the screaming tho. So maybe not the best option c example. Mermaids might count tho. Although not monster I guess.

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Old 01-19-2018, 09:17 PM   #8
Blind_Justice
Literotica Guru

Well, sexy naga or mermaid are cool in concept, but only blowjobs? I'm no expert in fish/snake anatomy, but I doubt a man would get very far... There has been only one mermaid with butt cheeks I can remember, and shapeshifting is cheating

https://www.google.de/search?q=drago...6LfGMyhoVV8TM:

My Geek Pride Day submission:
-----------------------------------
The Rembrandt Legacy
Convicted engineer with special power gets recruited by alien rogues to pull off a difficult heist.

My stuff on Lit

Old 01-19-2018, 09:28 PM   #9
NovusAnimus
Experienced

Quote:
Well, sexy naga or mermaid are cool in concept, but only blowjobs? I'm no expert in fish/snake anatomy, but I doubt a man would get very far... There has been only one mermaid with butt cheeks I can remember, and shapeshifting is cheating

https://www.google.de/search?q=drago...6LfGMyhoVV8TM:
The typical lamia/naga/mermaid fantasy has the woman still have a human's genitalia (or at lest they do in my stories).

The inhuman half follows the line of the Apollo's belt down from the hips to the pelvic floor, where human genitalia sit out on a flat surface below the abdomen, instead of between legs, but still in the same general location.

Check out Miia from Monster Musume for a silly but effective anime example.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:47 PM   #10
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Lol. My latest story, now running, solves that exact problem.

What's more, in my world, I've discovered where mermaids come from in the first place. It explains why sailors aren't found after ship wrecks. I might be wrong, but not in my world.

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 01-19-2018, 09:54 PM   #11
RejectReality
Literotica Guru

Or something similar to one...

https://www.literotica.com/s/serpentine-destiny

( shameless plug LOL )

It was figuring out something reasonably novel to solve that problem that more or less inspired Serpentine. We're probably going to be on somewhat parallel tracks with stories of this nature, though I have a lot of irons in the fire and mine will likely be slow to emerge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovusAnimus View Post
The typical lamia/naga/mermaid fantasy has the woman still have a human's genitalia (or at lest they do in my stories).

The inhuman half follows the line of the Apollo's belt down from the hips to the pelvic floor, where human genitalia sit out on a flat surface below the abdomen, instead of between legs, but still in the same general location.

Check out Miia from Monster Musume for a silly but effective anime example.

Alt for Darkniciad ^--Website

Coming In Third

05/15/18
Smooth Operator

05/21/18
Her Own Skin

07/05/18
Fill 'Er Up

07/06/18
Hooters

07/18/18
Her Flock Trilogy