Flynn has lied to FBI

I go with Donald just being a crazy, clueless bird who grabbed for an office he knew nothing about and hasn't bothered to know anything about. Does that mean I don't think he shouldn't be torn down and thrown in the slammer? Not at all. That should have happened to him decades ago for his criminal business and personal boorish practices. I'm sort of thinking his hanging-on supporters, including some who post to this discussion board, should be thrown in the slammer with him.

LOL good luck with that you tyrannical psychopath.

What is it with you leftist and your desire to be such vindictive pieces of shit???:confused:

LOL good luck with that you tyrannical psychopath.

What is it with you leftist and your desire to be such vindictive pieces of shit???:confused:

It's sort of amusing to watch you morons trying dissimilate and distract for Trump. :D

hqdefault.jpg

It's sort of amusing to watch you morons trying dissimilate and distract for Trump. :D

There is not dissimilation or distraction, if anything there is only you deflecting from having to own up to your vindictive hatred and advocation of the state punishing people for not supporting YOUR politics.

Grow up.

Is that like lying to the FBI?

No matter how you spell it , he still is a LIER! Now we'll see if he will be a star witness for the prosecution!

(I always blame auto correct for my bad spelling).

Back