The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool way to get jobs.. That's almost how I got a job at Domino's back in the day.
I told the counter guy that they were making the pizza wrong.. he looks at me "Your so smart, come back here an show us." so I did.. he was the store owner an hired me.

Yeah, you just never know what each day will bring. Now if you could get a job as a talent scout for a chain of strip clubs, auditioning sexy women for dancers, that would be a good job! :D
 
Yeah, you just never know what each day will bring. Now if you could get a job as a talent scout for a chain of strip clubs, auditioning sexy women for dancers, that would be a good job! :D

Oh lord... I would be too tempted to check their "Other" qualities...I am so terrible.
 
LT ~ Luna just added to a long list of very good posts for me to reply to. Now, back to 'work'.
 
LT ~ Luna just added to a long list of very good posts for me to reply to. Now, back to 'work'.

*tackles M13 to the ground and kisses his cheek*

Thank you!!

LT~ writing is done...I still owe for poppet but the real world is YELLING me name...dammiit.
 
LT - please don't encourage them...its just noise, and grammatically incorrect noise at that
 
I think lllindy457 is a spambot.
Joined in Jul. only 11 post, signature is to an EComerce web site, does not respond to own post.
 
One more post to go and I shall be all caught up again.

Now attention to Sir Fr33k's post...

Edit: Oops. Not caught up. I have Fish's post to answer. That one is going to take more thought. Hm.
 
I can't say that I blame you. It took serious convincing for her to feel OK spending that kind of money. She's a practical sort. In the end it was the effect the lacy bits had on me that finally helped her make the decision to splurge. And, even then, it's not like we can afford tons of it. Some of the basques and corsets are absolutely outrageous.

(And it's awful because she looks so gorgeous in them.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top