People of the UK... and Ireland!

Somerset, home of the Wurzels, here :)

Although, contrary to popular belief, we don't all drink cider and drive tractors...
 
indeed! just ask boris becker:D and at least this one has a bed...

I had great, enjoyable and quite funny sex in a cupboard once - the cupboard was inside a caravan.

Caravans have quite thin walls

We got carried away

People close by will have thought what ever they thought.

;)
 
I took great satisfaction from having sex in a caravan whilst my best female friend and her hubby tried to sleep in the other room.

She was quite cross about it and complained about how the whole caravan shook. But I only learnt this much later when I finally seduced her.
 
I took great satisfaction from having sex in a caravan whilst my best female friend and her hubby tried to sleep in the other room.

She was quite cross about it and complained about how the whole caravan shook. But I only learnt this much later when I finally seduced her.

What I found funny was - during the moment I had no consideration, concept, knowledge of how the caravan must have been shaking let alone the noise.

Only afterwards on reflection and testing the walls - I was quite sheepish as to who might have noticed / heard etc.

This was late afternoon on a Thursday or Friday as I seem remember on a small farm campsite in Derbyshire. (if anyone wants the details!! ;)
 
It seems the last threat got moved to the Playground. I say we have one in the Personals section! For personals!

So all you UK and Ireland based Litsters drop in here and introduce yourselves. And promise not to talk about the referendum. Please let Lit be a haven from that at least.

Toby from London :D

Hi all from uk
Pete from London 57 enjoy chat with anyone
 
morning, each. ;)

just a quick note in ref to this thread. it might get moved if it turns into a 'chat thread'. there are a couple of UK-based threads on the Playground where like-minded UKers can chat.

see links below. have fun. :D

click

click
 
Donegal in exotic NW Ireland. Well ok, in Ireland.
Any ladies with Irish in them?. Or any ladies who would like some Irish in them ? (!)
 
Time for a gentle hip-bump :cool:

Good morning to old and new members, to posters and lurkers alike (yes, we know you are there :D)

Tal, NE England (the rough parts), here to banter in the playground x
 
.

Hi folks. Donegal Ireland. Would love to make pals here again. Females first in order of preference lol.
All topics are good
 
.

Hi Stacy and hope all is good up there. What a beautiful avatar. That could define perfection
 
Back
Top