Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting ready ...........


attachment.php






attachment.php

I love how you get ready. You are very beautiful and sexy.
 
Your beauty and eroticism will last for eternity sweetheart. And you in nylons and heels is just so hot....🌹🌹🌹
 
Your pics are always so erotic and sensual... I thank you both for sharing them here!!!:rose::rose::rose:
 
Mmmmmmmm your very yummy in this pic

You can suck my cock anytime Vanessa especially as we know how expert you are 😍

I love you in this pic beautiful spankable bot and I love that little gap at the top of your thighs hinting at you lovely quim. I’d love to open your thighs a bit more and slowly run my tounge all the way round to your delta of Venus to tease and lick your magic button. Mmmmmmmm such a nice thought this lovely morning xx
 
That video is perfect. It could be used as therapy for the blind. Between the wet slapping sounds and your moans, it could revive the dead.

Thanks MJ! I certainly wouldn't mind being that kind of therapist.


Love the black and whites they look so sensual.

That's nice to hear. I agree that the b&w does add a little something to the atmosphere.


I am the only one who has noticed that Vanessa is either not aging or is getting younger and more fabulous!

Is she secretly feeding on Richard’s life force?

Haha ... well I try to J! Many thanks.


don't you just love such finds and then sharing... that was a great clip, monochrome, great position with those lovely breasts and the soundtrack of your moans, joint heavy breathing and skin slapping, well too fucking hot! oh the one thing that was a set-up, when you click to go to the link and the lower left corner button says "enter", well, i was hoping for something more flesh-like feeling, lol. love the video and more please!

*giggle* ... I guess one day our computers will take us to links like that. :cool: Pleased you enjoyed it so much Heath .. and I enjoyed your comment.


Wow....love your sounds throughout this clip. So hot.

I'm not aware I'm making them at the time, but glad you enjoyed the result, NC .. thank you.



:) .. thanks MM


wow vanessa first pic .**** left...so sensuous..
legs to die for...:heart:

Many thanks, Nokey. :)


Wonderful photos of an adventurous, beautiful woman. Thank you.

What a lovely compliment. Thank you, Fazer. :)
 
Such a stunning video. Sharing your erotic pleasure with others who admire her body and facial beauty. Always hoping that Richard will show more of you in stockings and CFM high heels.

Can't wait to see more. Heaven

Kisses

Allana/Allan

Pleased you enjoyed it Allana. Thank you for the lovely feedback.


Vanessa
You and your thread are absolutely amazing

Thanks so much, Deltha. :)


mmmmm ... love this series -- especially the cuffs! Makes me imagine how you would look spread-eagle and cuffed to the four corners of your bed. Any inspiration a a shot like that?

Yes, that's certainly worth a try ... sounds good actually.


Oh Vanessa how I would love to be there pleasuring you

Many thanks, Archie. :)


Ohhhh... a darker side!!
More??
Please... more!!!

Hehe ... it's fun to show different sides. Pleased you liked it, J.


Love to see you doing anal please , do you ever use butt plugs Vanessa and if so how big can you go?

Yes, we do try them, but I need more practise with the bigger ones. :devil:


Great pics Vanessa the look of pleasure on your face is lovely

Many thanks, Archie. :)


You can suck my cock anytime Vanessa especially as we know how expert you are

:D ... well, I still reckon I need more practise ... :cattail:


I love your pics. Very erotic. A lovely turn on. Stirred my snake.

Hehe ... that's just what I like to do, E! Thank you.


Love how you are ready for sex constantly and always great to hear you enjoying yourselves

Couldn't keep quiet if I tried!


I'm sure you can Vanessa, wish you could do them to me

:) ... thanks for the compliment, Archie.


Wow, some new gems here! Damn!

Thanks very much Doowop.


Every morning I start my day looking to see if there is a new picture of Vanessa. when there is it makes the whole day great.

These are such great examples, they tell such a great story. Richard's arm adds to the story. Here is a man watching as his beautiful lover gets dressed to leave him and go off to who knows where. Fantastic.

That does sound like a good scenario, Ken. :)
I enjoyed your take on the pics and pleased to know you're still enjoying our thread.


hoochie mama! love that body! anything i can do to help you get ready?

Oh absolutely ... I can think of quite a few actually ...


getting warmer... and wetter i bet

You know me well ...


WOW Your husband is one lucky man!!!

Thanks very much, Needit.


Oh Vanessa you have so many lovely and highly erotic photos here. A great eye for artistic presentation. I do so enjoy admiring you. Thank you

you're very welcome HPD ... thanks for the lovely write-up.


Can't get enough of you two having fun. More please?

I'll second that, JD!
Many thanks.


Wow. Those pics are so erotic! Very very sexy!

many thanks NC


Delightful beauty and yes I do love the bush and those wonderful curves, wicked sexy V!

:) ... thanks so much, WP.


Love the stockings and the blindfold of the submissive awaiting her lover.

The sole clear shoe focus has this want to be photog thrilled while leaving the beauty in the background teased but not revealed, well done you two.

Glad we've inspired you, WP ... thanks for the very thoughtful comment.


Love the story this series tells: The preparation, the anticipation, the blurred black and white image,the naked floor boards.
Your relationship is so good that those games are still enjoyed today, and are shared throughout this forum.

That's a great description, Oh ... thank you from both of us.


Lovely sequence with the photos. Tied and blindfolded in what looks like a dungeon or barn judging by the rough floor.

It's the back of a shed, but I like the idea of the viewer making it whatever they want. :cool:
Thanks Todge.
 
I love how you get ready. You are very beautiful and sexy.

This shot is so erotic. I love it.

Many thanks for your compliments, gn. x


Pretty sure, lovely Vanessa, that my heart has been skipping some beats!!

:) ... that's nice to know, Scot ... thank you.


Your beauty and eroticism will last for eternity sweetheart. And you in nylons and heels is just so hot....

Pleased you liked it. Many thanks Crewdog. :)


Your pics are always so erotic and sensual... I thank you both for sharing them here!!!

You're very welcome. Thank you for your comment, Canadian.
Canada is such a wonderful part of the world .. so beautiful.


I love the composition of this photo, especially the contrast between in and out of focus areas. And the thought of you tied up and so vulnerable is quite arousing.

Arousing for me too, Ouch, so that's a good arrangement. :cattail:
Thanks for your thoughtful comment on the photography too.


I love you in this pic beautiful spankable bot and I love that little gap at the top of your thighs hinting at you lovely quim. I’d love to open your thighs a bit more and slowly run my tounge all the way round to your delta of Venus to tease and lick your magic button. Mmmmmmmm such a nice thought this lovely morning xx

That is one of the best morning thoughts, I agree E ... :cool:
And thank you for your compliments.

 
A nice little read ........;)


attachment.php








attachment.php


and one-handed reading at that vanessa... topic? guessing not popular mechanics unless they developed a better hitachi wand or rabbit... as for the pic, love the monochrome and the position of the skimpy little panty. can only imagine such a lovely sight and your fragrance in those panties... do they make scratch and sniff for kindle yet? would love to be photog for one of your shoots with you and richard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top