Turning the Tables (closed for myelf and APersonWhoTalks)

YumekoSama

Just here
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Posts
4,167
Izbeth Fontane, also known as Izzy to those who know her well sighed softly as she looked around at the dwindling crowd as the celebratory party at her boss mansion was wrapping up. Normally she would have left earlier however she had been asked to remain behind for a moment to discuss the matters of a possible promotion. Once the last guest had left, she headed to his home office and sat waiting.
 
At Jake's kitchen, rather than an office, Jake could be seen sitting down sipping on the last cup of wine. He hadn't consumed any this evening, which was unusual for Jake. He looked at Izzy, and after he touched a button on a control device, which scanned his DNA, all the house doors and windows of his twelve thousand square foot house were locked and double reinforced in one second flat.

Jake could be seen naked on closer inspection, with a slowly growing monster cock in front of him.
 
Last edited:
Izzy headed into the kitchen when she realized her boss wasn't coming to his office. As she headed there, she heard the sound of the security system going online and all the doors and windows locking. An unsettling feeling began to grow in the pit of her stomach as she reached the kitchen. "What is the meaning of this? Couldn't it have waited until the morning at the office?" She asked as she stood on the opposite side of the table with her arms crossed over her ample 42DD breasts.
 
"Izzy. I've got a secret. . . " He pressed a button on his wrist, revealing many holographic images of women and men he had raped, all of them revealing his full pleasure and sadistic joys in dominating them, degrading, humiliating and violating them in horrifying ways. He looked at her with a grin on his face. "I know that you're pretty innocent, but you're next."
 
Issy looked up at the various images that sprung up of the various men and women remembering seeing the news reports about them. She then looked at him when he said that she was next and shook her head. "Like hell I am." She said as she make sure to keep space between the two of them.
 
Jake sprang forward. His brute force was like thirty men. He didn't know he was facing a martial artist, or at least, a master hand to hand combatant. She could take him down, maybe not immediately, but she could. His hand pinned her to the hard marble kitchen floor. "I'm going to enjoy this." He stated.
 
A determined glint flashed through her eyes as she managed to bend her knees up planting her feet on just the right spot of his abdomen and manage to push him off of her. Izzy then quickly leapt to her feet into tiger stance, ready to defend herself.
 
Jake felt her blow knock him off her with more force then he ever felt attack him. He clumsily felt himself stop just in front of the kitchen counter as the force of her blow wore off. Once again, he swung his foot at her in an over arching kick that was meant to totally knock her unconcious, conspiciously leaving him open to a counter attack.
 
The kick was almost telegraphed in to Izzy as she could predict that was the move he was going for as she effortlessly blocked the kick with her forearm countering his attack in a flash with a kick of her own aimed directly at his balls.
 
Jake felt the sharp, thirty man kick slam into his naked balls so hard with her shoes (what kind of shoes is she wearing?) that he instantly fell flat on his back, the impact causing a hard smack on the marble floor. Jake grabbed his balls and felt the massive blow causing surges throughout his groin and lower stomach area. Jake gritted his teeth and felt as if his balls were going to explode. A groan escaped his mouth and lasted for several moments. This woman was fighting back.
 
A short firecracker of a woman, Izzy stepped closer to Jake, her arms crossed over her chest. Her stelleto heels echoing on the marble kitchen floor as she stepped up closer to him. With one foot she moved his hands away from his balls he was trying to protect She then put her foot on them. the heel of her shoe dangerously close to penetrating his anus. "I told you there was no way in hell I would let you rape me." She said as she started to grind her foot against his balls.
 
Jacob felt her foot slam against his balls again. He screamed loudly enough that if anyone were in the house, they would have heard. He attempted to shew her off with his hands, feeling his nuts turning more into beets than testicles. This fight was unusually bad for him, because he was arrogant to think he could rape her since he knew her fighting reputation.
 
"Now tell me why did you think you would be able to overpower me and take me by force? Is it because I am so small and harmless looking?" She continued to stare down at him with a menacing glare as she started grinding her foot again against his balls again. Izzy had seen the effects of his rapes as she volunteered at one of the few crisis centers that helped both men and women. She had seen their broken spirits and secretly she swore that if she ever came across the animal who had hurt them, she would take care of him and now she was finally getting her chance.

Feeling his hand going for her leg to try and free himself, she caught his thumb and twisted it back, not enough to break it but enough to send the message that he was no longer in control. Having grown up in a family where she was the only girl out of 9 boys, Izzy had been taught how to fight and defend herself by her father since she was little and all she continued to fight earning a solid reputation in various underground fight clubs. Izybeth Fontane was not afraid of anything or anyone.
 
Jake managed to quickly knock her off her feet with another thrusting movement of his feet. Getting up, he thought for a moment. "Hey, Izzy, I have a proposition for you." He stated.
 
Izzy was caught by surprise when she felt his foot kick her in her lower abdomen and was knocked backwards however she was quick to spring back to her feet though she was a little winded. She took a guarded stance as she faced him, a hard glint to her sapphire eyes. "What kind of deal could you offer me besides a shit load of money not to turn your ass over to the police." She said as she kept a close eye on him.
 
"I want to hire you for a very special career path that you've never considered. I've been researching a way to reprogram myself not to sexually assault, and I think I've come up with a way to do it."
 
Still on high alert, Izzy held her position ready to strike if she didn't like what she heard. "I'm listening." She said between clenched teeth. "It's better be good otherwise..." she didn't finish her thread.
 
"I want to hire you castrate me and humiliate me consistently. Until I'm reprogrammed into being a normal person. This should be consistently degrading and agonizing, and should be a progress that takes years."
 
Izzy raised an eyebrow and looked at Jake mildly disgusted look. "You're fucked in the head!" She crossed her arms over her chest as she carefully circled around him with her arms crossed. Her fiery red hair knocked loose from her bun and surrounding her giving her the appearance of a demon with a hellish aura. "Besides making you my bitch, what's in it for me?"
 
"Three million dollars a day. Three million dollars a day for the year, maybe a bonus. All year round you get paid, including the days you're off. You'd doubtlessly enjoy your work, too."
 
"Three Million a month will be fine. I am a bitch but I am not a completely greedy bitch. She stepped closer to him. She kicked the back of his knees and forced him to kneel and then grabbed a fistful of his hair bending his head back and stared directly in his eyes. "You will do exactly as I command without hesitation otherwise It will become very painful for you. Honestly finally being able to freely express her aggression Izzy roughly shoved him on his back and then sat on his chest pinning him to the ground. "I want it all in writing and if you even Think of changing your mind, Not only will I humiliate you, I will hand you over to the police. Do we have an understanding?" She reached behind her grasping his large balls viciously digging her nails into them as she squeezed.
 
Jake grit his teeth and groaned in pain, nodding at her face. Three million dollars a day was what he promised, and frankly he wanted to ensure that she knew she was getting this daily, not monthly. She would be the most important employee in his entire company, in his point of view. She grasp his huge balls and cut into them with her nails, as he groaned in pain, he managed to spit out. "Not here. In the kitchen. . ."
 
"Have you forgotten, we Are in the kitchen' Izzy growled as she gave his balls another vicious squeeze. "If I do this, then I do it my way otherwise I will cull you like a bull, make you Wish for death." She said as she looked at Jake before she got up and walked over to the huge fridge. "So you expect me to move in here or something?" She raised with a raised eyebrow. She started looking through the fridge for something.
 
Back
Top