Votes: 291 29.7%
  • Ass

Votes: 271 27.7%
  • Crotch

Votes: 418 42.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love sundresses, can just imagine she is rocking it;)

Indeed she does, I may have lifted her sun dress up a few times... She had me put together a blower today and I tested out on her 😉.

Takes hands away ;)

;)

Now you guys are just cruel teases. The idea of such a sexy creature in an outfit that gives so much access is well almost too much to handle. I bet she looks fantastic!

Is it just me, or do others fantasies about slipping under the table or desk, and slipping under the dress to get to the sweet treats between those creamy thighs? Hidden from view by some light fabric, and the knowledge most people don't look under the table. That is what I call a dining out experience. :devil:

Unfortunately the West Coast power grid is, unreliable. A transformer just blew while we were out having dinner. So the lighting is off for a photo. I'm hopeful they'll restore power later tonight. But, yes, we do enjoy teasing! And no, I did not crawl under the table for my dining experience, though that was a tempting thought :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Subscribed. Your wife has a hot bod. Finding it hard to keep my hands out of my pants :devil:

Your wife has a fantastic body.....and skin! Looks so kissable!

hi there

nice sundress, you have lovely legs I bet they look fantastic in stockings n heels !!!! wow !!:kiss: :kiss: :rose:

wonderful photos and amazing couple thanks for being generous enough to share your beautiful wife with us!

morning!!

hi there, no stockings, no problem !!! just bent over in a pair of nice heels !!! that would look amazing !!!! :devil: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back