Perv Wars

Shocked at actually getting penetrated my eyes grow wide as I stammer "oh my God oh my God ! What are you doing stop !" As you bang me harder. Your goons saying "just giving your good story miss reporter girl". I can tell by their tone that they fully bought the reporter angle yet their boss, as his is nature seems suspicious of my true intentions. He then pulls out and has them drag me over to a table and hold me down arms above my head, mouth covered, on my back as he again slides into me. Ashe slowly pumps me, he converses with me like this is common place for him and I can tell by his tone. He's getting less and less suspicious and buying into my reporter bit as well.
 
Zac was enjoying himself immensely with the reporter and he was confident she would be so dazed by the humping he was giving her she wouldn't remember a thing he said just the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her.

"You're one hell of a fuck Missy, I bet all the other reporters have had you at one time or another, but if you get your stories by fucking like this I can give you a story every week, but next time come alone and we'll make a night of it, dinner, a dance and then to bed with breakfast thrown in."

He gave a big grunt and spilled his spunk inside her ignoring her pleas to not make her pregnant.

"Same time next week babe and don't forget your tooth brush"

Zac laughed as Kimberly dressed in front of him and his two goons and then escorted her out into the street where David was waiting.

"What did you get in there? Anything big?"

He wondered why Kimberly blushed.
 
I tell you I was strip searched and screwed and my cover almost blown but they bought the reporter angle and offered me another "lead" but I'm not sure I wanna go that route. I tell you the details of their operation that he spilled to me since I have a fantastic memory. You say "no rest for the wicked" as our next assignment and target needs taken down immediately.
 
"Our next target is a gang exploiting teenage girls telling them they'll be the next big star if they just cooperate with a movie they're making, you wanna be a porn star Kimberly?"

David was unsure as to whether Kimberly would actually go for this as the chances were she'd more than likely have to actually screw two, three or more guys in order to get the goods on their operation.

"Just so you know what will be expected of you we'd better get some practice in,
think of me now as the director, he'll be telling you what to do and how so you follow his instructions
"

Putting on a different voice he shouts,

"You stupid fuckin' whore, I said suck his cock not like a fuckin' lollipop but a big red pole that you wanna swallow."

Reverting to his normal voice he said,

"OKAY, you've got your instructions so whaddya do now? Show me."
 
I give you a dirty look at the "whore" comment, but playing the role, you grab me by my red hair making me look yo at you before your hard cock dangles inches in front of my lips "forcing" me to make the choice to suck you off to show a willingness I will need to infiltrate their operation. I slowly take you into my mouth inch by inch and as my mouth goes up and down, I circle the shaft with my tongue. You continue with the naughty names tivsee hiw I'll react to them knowing some of the things they may call me.
 
David couldn't deny that he enjoyed it as he 'forced' Kimberly to her knees and her soft luscious lips closed around his cock, he really got into the role he was playing and cussed her and her morals as he fucked her face, his swollen cock sliding down her throat.

"You fuckin' tarts nowadays got no fuckin' idea how to suck a real man's cock, I bet you've never swallowed a proper load of salty spunk before, well now's your chance to learn "

David increased his pace and his balls slapped against Kimberly's chin with her drool covering his cock.To his relief he couldn't hold it any longer and spurted his salty cream down her throat some splattering her face as he pulled out.

"Sorry about that babe but it took me by surprise, but you know what you're letting yourself in for if you go ahead."

He apologized and took a handkerchief and wiped the mixture of drool and his spunk from her chin.
 
I walk in to the address an informant of yours gave us. I chose the long sleeve floral top with middrif exposed, bold purple pleated skirt a good few inches above the knee showing off my 40" long legs and navy blue 3" heels.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a5/f2/e0/a5f2e08630b9f71f5b3f12a6ecd046af.jpg

Hoping my youthful look, since I'm in late 20's passes for a teen with my very perky chest. I approach a man at a desk and give him the card the informant gave me and says I got this from a friend about opportunity to make extra cash and that my name was Kimberly and I was 19.( Ready to give fake I.D and all if needed).
 
The guy behind the desk smiled broadly and looked the young girl up and down, another 'WANNABE' well she certainly had all the attributes needed to star in one of his films. Good firm tits, nice fuckable hips and amazingly long shapely legs,

"Sure honey, we're always on the lookout for fresh talent that we can turn into STAR MATERIAL, you certainly have potential, we'll need to do a screen test first. We have a standard test where you are being chased by a guy intent on fucking you, all you have to do is convince the camera you are scared. To make it more realistic you will need to get rid of that top and set yer tits free and we'll put a guy in with you to try and catch you. You ok with that? BTW for the camera focusing what size are your tits?"

He indicated a door with a nod of his head "In there babe, go on, you'll be fine"

The room was like a prison cell with just a bed and straps at each corner.
 
I tell him they are 32C. I reluctantly remove top and since they are firm and perky he still buys the lie that I'm 19 and not in my late 20's which is my real age. I walk in and pretend I'm lost and scared. I gasp and eyes wide open "playing" the role. My geeks click on the concrete flooring as I know not stay to expect as I roam the fairly shall rooms in just my short pleated bright purple skirt and navy blue heels.
 
The camera focus on Kimberley's firm young tits, following her round the room as she plays the role of an innocent girl being chased by a guy intent on fucking her but the scene soon turns into reality as another door opens and a bare chested guy wearing bunny smugglers that don't hide his nine inches of thick hard meat.
For the camera he circles round Kimberly and slaps her ass as she slips out of his reach the realization that this is for real dawning on her.

You're a real little beauty aren't you?" He grinned and made another grab for her, this time catching her round the waist and covering her tits with his big shovel like hands. He picked her up and carried her cursing over to the bed and soon had her strapped to the bed. He smirked in her face, using his long wet tongue to lick over her face and neck, slowly moving to her heaving breasts and biting on her engorged nipples. He was relishing the sound of Kimberly's protests and slid a large finger between her pink puffy lips and stroked her g-spot.
"You cry so prettily my beauty but you have not yet had the pleasure of my cock inside you, when you do you will cry with desire I promise you."
The remainder of Kimberly's clothes were torn from her until she lay stretched over the bed, her arms and legs spread out in a lewd cross.
"Do you wish to watch or just feel as I penetrate your needy hole?"
Offering her the choice of a blindfold.
 
Last edited:
I am about to answer to continue "playing" the role when the guy just says "shhhh blindfold is your choice I think ". Just then I feel a large cock slowly slide into me. I arch my back, as much as I can restrained by wrists and ankles, because of the size and feeling it go in inch slow inch and not being able to see it seems to be a turn on as my oust area is now on fire. I hear two more make voices and say " hey I hear more than one voice I didn't agree to this".
The "casting" director is heard over a PA chucking saying "consider it improv baby".
 
"The way I see it is that the more experience you have the better actress you'll make,,,,for this type of film anyway. The guys who watch these aren't interested in whether you can act or not, they just want to see you get fucked and get an eyeful of tits and pussy. They love it when an innocent uptight tart like you gets all her holes plugged at once. I'm in the business of giving the punters what they want and I reckon they'll wanna see a great deal of you. Remember, you came to me, so really you're getting what you want."

After giving his little speech he nodded to the three guys who now circled Kimberly and were teasing her with slaps and bites to all parts of her body until she began to leak and her juices ran down her legs.

" No, stop, I don't want you to enjoy it, you're supposed to be scared, perhaps you might be more scared if you could see what is gonna be in your tight little cunt very soon. I don't think your cunt will ever be the same again."
The blindfold was removed and Kimberly almost fainted when she saw the mammoth cock quivering inches from her pussy, almost as thick and as long as a prize winning marrow.
 
Last edited:
My eyes grow large at the size of the cock before me. My super long legs fight against the restraints as I arch my back. Falling for my "lie" that I'm 19 they all seem extra excited now and say "college girl gonna get it huh? Gonna pay some tuition I see?" As they comment on how perky my breasts are and can't get over my 40" long legs and that I'm a redhead. "Let me up I signed on for one not three!" One comes over to me and says "college girl talk to much" and with that he exposes his rock hard cock and shoves it down my thrust making me gag slightly as they all chuckle as they now see the bulge from it in the front of my throat.
 
The sight of Kimberly's throat bulging as she was throat fucked excited her tormentor even more and his cock swelled in her mouth and throat as she struggled to take his long thick meat. He had to hold her down as she bucked and squirmed.
"You can stop acting scared now and show just how much you love Justin's cock in your mouth, Damon move in and let her stroke you."

The Director's voice told her what to do and a similarly sized cock was placed in her hand and as her fingers closed around it it pulsed and throbbed in her fist as she pumped it slowly.

"Faster Kimberly I want you to get him on the verge of cumming before he fucks you."

Her hand slid faster along the whole length of Damon's cock, following the Director's orders.
 
Still buying the fact that I'm "19" he compliments me saying most 19 yeast old girls can't handle a cock as well as I show. I stroke the cock quicker making sure to flick the tip of it with my thumb every time I stroke up. Trying not to let on that I'm seriously turned on but losing that battle as my smooth pussy glistens in the lighting. Making sure tonwhimpetband mean for the camera seeing my "sounds" are having nice effects on the star "actor".
 
Kimberly's throat bulged obscenely as Justin fucked her throat her whimpering vibrating along his cock to his balls. Normally Justin could fuck for hours but Kimberly's mouth , throat and tongue were really turning him on and she was no longer a piece of meat to fuck but but a real live woman who was enjoying him as much if not more than he was enjoying her.
Kimberly's tits were heaving up and down as she struggled to breathe through her nose, her nipples were like hard rubies, red and swollen. He reached for a hard erect nipple and pinched it, Kimberly jerked and if she had been able to he thought she'd bite his cock off. His other hand grasped her other nipple and he twisted it like a corkscrew, her rumbling moan travelled the length of his cock and he spurted his load into her throat, withdrawing sufficiently for her to swallow his hot cream. At the same time Damon shot his load over her stomach and thrashing mound.

"Excellent, well done guys, she's a natural Ho. Your gonna be a big star in the porn world me gal, go get cleaned up and dressed and come back here and you can sign the contract."
 
I go sign the contract and he gives me a business card saying he'll be in touch with potential offers. Saying a leggy "19" year old redhead like me will get plenty. Unbeknownst to him while he was doing some final contract stuff, I used a flash drive to get information of contacts that deal with his company. I return to you and you lot the next move. Just then my phone rings, I let it go to voice mail. The message is from the porn guy with two offers already!
 
Last edited:
David heard the 'DING ,DING' of Kimberly's phone and looks surprised when she lets it go to voicemail,

"Aren't you going to answer that? It could be that you've got a booking. If you have you need to go, the info you have isn't nearly enough to shut them down but if you find out who the clients are we can threaten to expose them unless they play ball."

He tries to reassure her by cuddling her and caressing her sliding his hands under her top, gently squeezing her soft mounds and persuasively murmuring in her ear,

"You haven't told me what happened but I can guess that it was pretty rough. They'd just be testing you so any clients won't be anywhere near as bad, and I'll be on hand if you need me."

He folded her into his arms and laid her on the hotel bed and spread her legs noticing the bruises around her delicate pink flower and kissing them gently before he slid into her warm , welcoming silky hole with a satisfied sigh.
 
I wrap my legs around you almost getting more and more used to our partner shop in this "perv wear" thing even though you can still sense some reservation at being a "slut" for this cause. I just keep thinking how these unorthodox methods are getting petvs and sexual predators off the streets so I feel good about that. Our bodies get a slow rythm going until we both orgasm at the sane time and fall asleep. The next morning I say the two bookings are, one at a political office and one at a more of a rougher bar/ nightclub type and ask you which should I answer to for the best results for our cases.
 
The question as to which of the two offers Kimberly should accept was a no brainer as far as David was concerned, the political office was the obvious choice, a better class of pervs and more chance of getting some dirt on them that they wouldn't want to be made public so he told Kimberly to confirm the booking then he got her dressed for the part as a porno star. He wanted something that would immediately grab attention and he noticed Kimberly blush as she put it on but still gave a sexy twirl when he asked.
 
To cover up the fishnet type lingerie I choose the following

https://www.amiclubwear.com/media/c.../c/l/clothing-coverup-qqq1-jp3203neonlime.jpg


http://m.ebay.com/itm/MANOLO-BLAHNI...3Ac11b6aeb15d0a9c537446fb3ffffcd93%7Ciid%3A12

Not very "office" like more like casual friday I chuckle to myself. Looking all bright and springy in the lime green. The dress king but closed in my with a tied belt since it was more of a wrap dress. I enter the offices and tell who I'm there to see. They gave me go through a metal detector for safety. I figured it god to go since I have no metal, yet when I pass I hear BEEP BEEP
 
Last edited:
Colin had been left in charge of the office as everyone else went off to lunch leaving him all alone.

"You might have a visitor while we're gone, a girl , should be quite a looker, do the usual security checks we don't want any leaks do we?"

Those were his instructions so when the stunning beauty arrived in a wrap lime green dress he took all her details as usual, name, age, purpose of visit.

He discovered her name was Kimberly and she said she was nineteen although he suspected she was older than that. She was rather vague about the purpose of her visit just saying it was for 'Entertainment' so he left that blank.
Part of the security check was the metal detector and although it didn't seem likely that she was hiding anything apart from a great pair of tits and impossibly long legs he decided to have some fun and see if he could get her to reveal a bit more than she was showing at the moment, so he attached a couple of meta box file clips to her belt tie without her noticing. Consequently when she passed through the detector it gave out an alarm.

"Looks as though you've got something you shouldn't have under that dress Kimberly I had better take a look"

He took her into a back room and ordered with a smirk,

"Take your dress off so I can search you properly and make sure I don't miss anything."

His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw what she had on underneath.

"FUCK KIMBERLY, you're stacked!"
 
I stand there in the bright green geeks and the following...

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2016-12-26/391136_01big.jpg

With a sarcastic "bratty" tone selling the 19 year old part I say "see told ya I'm not hiding anything your scanner is whacked. Now may I go I have an appointment and I guess office people don't like to be kept waiting or aren't you done gawking yet?" I say flashing a smirk knowing you like what you see but I hit bigger fish to fry I think to myself.
 
The group of men were waiting for Kimberly as she entered the back office that had been adapted to a temporary film studio for the prospective local councillor who wanted to make a bit of money making porn films.

"So you're Kimberly are ya?"

The film director growled at her, looking her up and down and feeling her firm tits through her dress.

"Hmm not bad, not bad at all, I just hope you know how to excite an audience as you suck our paymaster's cock. He wants a good sucking and fucking film, so it's all down to you babe. Just get ya gear off and let us get a good look at ya smokin' body, I suggest just the top layer for now, It'll be great footage when he strips ya."


He grinned and waited for Kimberly to undress not knowing that he was being filmed himself with the hidden camera in Kimberly's purse.
 
I get topless and grin a bit from their reaction to my perky and firm 32C chest. I saunter over to a radio and a dance tune comes on. My arms go up in the air above my head as i twirl around the room. Making sure my chest comes inches from each of their faces. Then without a word I strip the lower half off and step free from it as I approach a lap. I sit upon it and begin to slowly buck my hips dry humping him as I feel him stirvunder his dress slacks.
 
Back
Top