A New Beginning - Not what you thought your holiday job would be

Dan held her to him, softly stroking her back and caressing her poor, sore ass.
Natasha had really gone to town on her, and although Alice had deserved to be punished, Natasha had gone too far.

The pulling on Alice's nipples was a vindictive and callous act. Natasha knew how much it would hurt, and had done it to drive home a point, but Alice was new to all this, and Natasha should have taken that into account, so Dan felt.

He kissed Alice lightly on the lips, and chuckled.
"I bet you won't disrespect your elders for a while!"

He patted her glowing rump lightly.
"Although I do have plans for this!"
He told her, giving it a gentle squeeze.
He imagined that pretty soon, she would commit another transgression, giving him the perfect excuse!
As he thought about spanking her, he could feel his cock hardening again.
He could feel his cock nudge against her thigh.
This could be interesting - what would she do about it?
 
Alice smiled through the kiss, and flinched a little as he patted her ass. It was still a tender from the punishment, and glowed with heat, a pleasant heat, but it was still sensitive. She nuzzled against his chest as he stroked her back and ass, her fingers stroking idly through the hair of his chest.

“No Daddy, I’ll be sure to be respectful.”

She would of course, at least for a while, but until it had gone too far, she had been growing wetter and wetter with each stroke from Natasha. And the thought of her Daddy doing it, with his hand, with a paddle, or even with his belt, well, that was almost too much to imagine.

She was curled up on his lap, his skin warm and comforting against hers, and she could feel something else against her skin, feel the heat building in his lap as his cock began to stiffen. For a moment she pretended she couldn’t feel it, not to him, but to herself. She shifted, trying to take her mind from it. Was it appropriate? What would he say?

His cock was right there, and she dearly wanted to feel him in her mouth again. She could feel herself salivating at the thought of it, and she licked her lips, before she moved again, this time sliding off his lap and onto the couch beside him. She lay down on her side, her back to Daddy, and pulled her hair out of the way, over her ear. She kissed his thigh, and then took his cock in her hand, just gently stroking it, coaxing it back to its full size.

She brought her other hand down from her hair to his balls, massaging them. Her eyes were fixed on his cock, watching as it grew to its full size, and precum began to leak from the head. She leaned forward, closed her eyes, and kissed the head, just the very tip. She moved the tip back and forth against her lips letting the precum coat them entirely. She sat up a little to display the sheen to her Daddy before slowly and carefully licking it from her lips. She did her best puppy dog eyes.

“Daddy? Can I… can I suck it..? Please..?”
 
Dan nodded as Alice pledged that she would be respectful.
He loved the way she curled up in his lap, like a cat, and made herself comfortable.
It was one of the things that endeared her to him, the way she snuggled up, and wriggled innocently in his lap, as if she didn’t know the effect he had on him.
He was sure, that she did, but it was nice to pretend otherwise.

When she slid off his lap and sat next to him, then leant down and sank her head onto his lap, he took a deep breath, and guessing her next move, smiled.
She did have a taste for his cock, not that he was complaining! Far from it.

As she kissed and teased the tip with her mouth, he gasped.
When she turned to face him, before showing him the glossy sheen his precum had et n her lips, he smiled back at her, approving of her tease.
She coquettishly licked it off, before asking him if she could suck him.
He was in heaven.

"Thank you for not taking what doesn’t belong to you. For being such a good girl, yes you can suck Daddy’s cock as much as you like!”
He smiled down at her as she held her hair away again, and as her mouth opened so she could make a show of taking his meat into her hot, wet mouth.
She sank down on him slowly, inch by inch.

Dan reached down too, as cupped her still-pink ass cheeks, before resting his hand on her pussy.
“These are mine, baby. Don’t ever forget that!”

She took another inch of him into her mouth, and again, until he could feel his cock-head nudging at the back of her throat.

She seemed to steel herself, before sliding a little further down, until she had taken him all, and her nose was resting in his groin.

“Ahhh…baby. That feels so good!”

He murmured, as she bobbed her head slightly, throating him, and using her tongue to tease the sensitive flesh even more.
He let his head sink back onto the sofa, as he enjoyed the sensations of her pleasuring him. He could feel the cool soft leather against the back of his head.
She had certainly improved-this was magnificent!

The gentle creaking of the leather, in time with her movements, punctuated her actions, and Dan looked down at her, her long silken brown hair flowing like a fan all around her, and over his lap.
Dan smiled a happy, contented smile, and rested his hands on the back of her head, encouraging her to take him all in again.

He lazily reached down and slid a finger into her wet pussy, and slowly fucked her with it, unconsciously mirroring the tempo of her head.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top