The Publisher's Daughters (Incest RP)

Philip LaRusso

"Um...yeah, that last girl and I broke it off. We were semi-serious, but we both danced around the issue of monogamy and fidelity. I'm just not keen on the idea...and it turned that she was not as keen as she let on. At least not judging by the way that she went at it with those guys," Philip recalled catching Laura with two men from her health club in bed.

He had given her a very clear lecture on hypocrisy and tossed her out on her ass....literally, with the clothes and her other stuff thrown out by the staff behind her. He had also given instructions to the help not to let her back in.

"Laura apparently wanted to have her faithful sugar Daddy and her boyfriends on the side, too," he explained, giving them a window into the adult world, "that was very unfair and very dishonest of her."
 
"Laura was seeing other guys as well as you, Dad?" Mandy was shocked that any grown-up would actually do that. But despite her shock, she kept glancing back down to his softening organ, fascinated.

Sarah had listened a bit more carefully, and asked, "Did you catch her with someone then, Dad? Its just you said 'the way she went at it with those guys'. Did you catch her more than once? Or did you mean ...?" she wasn't sure how to go on, but both sisters were riveted wanting to hear more
 
Philip LaRusso

"Laura was a bit self-absorbed, narcissistic, and vain, I think. Shallow. Not like my sweet girls here. You two would never treat a man that way. If she wanted other men, she should have agreed to the open relationship that I wanted, not gone behind my back to make me think that she was faithful when she wasn't. That was a ploy to make me faithful out of a sense of obligation, while she ran around. Who knows how many times she did that before I caught her. Only once, of course, that I caught her. She was with two men at once. Not a bad scene, but she should have been open about it, not hid from me.

"I'm sorry, shouldn't be baring my soul, telling you young ladies everything...but I am a bit sauced and you two have been such good listeners, hearing me prattle on. And you seem eager to be grown women, so I am treating you like that. There's nothing wrong with being with more than one person if you wish. But there is something wrong with hiding it and lying about it to the ones that you love," Philip explained carefully, well, given that he was sauced, while his hands continued to lightly touch his daughters' faces, his hard cock briefly forgotten.
 
"Two men!" mused Sarah, ignoring most of Daddy's moralising speech, just considering for the first time ... two men! Her mind went into all sorts of possibilities at such a simple idea.

Mandy was more disgusted that anyone should treat Daddy with anything less than hero worship.

"That was awful of her, Daddy!" Mandy said, "You're better off without her!"

Sarah added, "So you wouldn't think badly of us if we tried ... er .... two men at the same time? As long as we didn't lie about it?" She looked at her Daddy carefully; if he was disgusted, she's say it was a joke .. but if not ... well ...

"Anyway, its your turn to ask, Daddy," said Mandy, shooting her sister a curious look, wondering what game she was playing
 
Philip LaRusso

"And, no, I wouldn't judge you girls. Just be honest with the men in question. Then again, you know that if you did something that embarrassed you, even something wrong, I will listen and not judge you. You're human. We all made mistakes. I just didn't wish to be a victim of Laura's mistake, as it came at my expense. And, yes, it was awful of her. Of course, I tend to be more forgiving and understanding of my sweet girls and such than I am of my exes," he explained....

"Truth or Dare, girls?" he smiled as he touched their chins.
 
"Truth" said Mandy, at the same time as Sarah said, "Dare"

Then Sarah added, "Wouldn't it be fun if we chose T or D for each other!" looking at her sister. It wasn't lost on Sarah that Daddy didn't disapprove of a threesome ... what else might he let them try while they stayed with him?

Mandy of course had little to hide, so truth was always going to be her safe choice ... which Sarah knew full well
 
Philip LaRusso

"Why don't you two do that? Sarah, Mandy? Choose...for each other. I like that idea. And you ladies can both choose for me," Philip surprised even himself, playing along with it and loving the suspense, the....way that things kept taking on a momentum of their own.

He was eager to see what came of tonight....two things were sure. He would know his daughters and they would know him....as people, better than they ever had. And nothing of this would ever get back to Janine. She never could understand the bond that seemed to be forming between them. Hell, even they didn't....but at least they seemed open to it.
 
Sarah thought, then slowly announced, "Dare for Mandy!"

Mandy quickly responded with, "Truth for Sarah, then!" sticking out her tongue at her sister

Their natural competition was beginning to assert itself again, and each wanted the other to be more uncomfortable ...

"And you get Truth again, Daddy," added Sarah
 
Last edited:
Philip LaRusso

Philip chuckled at their playful competition, how much it had egged all of them on, spurred them inexorably toward a conclusion that he didn't even know how to predict. He just knew that he was curious to find out.

"Alright, Sarah, tell me the truth, since you're next.....what is the most exciting thing that you've ever done? Ever...and why?," Philip smiled.

"Don't worry about Mandy. I'll find a good dare for her," he added.

He was curious as to what she might say...hoping that it was tonight for some reason.
 
Back
Top