Hey Kybele

hahaha! I'm currently panicking! my supervisor just called and wants some work to look at!

but otherwise I'm good. have a few days to myself and I'm working on making a range of jewellery cause my teaching hours are prolly gonna be cut down, so I need to find a way to earn.

how's you, chica?

hahaha! I'm currently panicking! my supervisor just called and wants some work to look at!

but otherwise I'm good. have a few days to myself and I'm working on making a range of jewellery cause my teaching hours are prolly gonna be cut down, so I need to find a way to earn.

how's you, chica?

I'm sick, otherwise good.

ugh... what's up? nothing serious I hope.

No I don't think so. Just some kind of summer flu/cold thing.

I'm sure whatever you have to show your supervisor would be fine. You're very talented

No I don't think so. Just some kind of summer flu/cold thing.

I'm sure whatever you have to show your supervisor would be fine. You're very talented

heh... I've had a snotty head cold for the past week and a bit. I'm bored of it now!

my supervisor is scary and wants me to take a deconstructionist approach. that's too mindfucky for me. I like more solid approaches.

heh... I've had a snotty head cold for the past week and a bit. I'm bored of it now!

my supervisor is scary and wants me to take a deconstructionist approach. that's too mindfucky for me. I like more solid approaches.

Derrida had some interesting points. I do think a text can be subject to more than one interpretation.

Too much partying.

my first thought was hangover, as well.:cool:

Nope sorry to disappoint.

Fact. I know these things. I've seen the pics.

oh. so you look at HB pics but not mine? Fine!:mad:

Yours are better. Trust me on this Kybele

Derrida had some interesting points. I do think a text can be subject to more than one interpretation.

Nope sorry to disappoint.

Yours are better. Trust me on this Kybele

yeah... text, but societal oppression, not so much... or at least not in the analysis of it that can actually create positive outcomes.

and yes, mine maybe better but he won't look at 'em the swine! not even my tattoo ones!

yeah... text, but societal oppression, not so much... or at least not in the analysis of it that can actually create positive outcomes.

and yes, mine maybe better but he won't look at 'em the swine! not even my tattoo ones!

He won't look at them because you are like a daughter to him. It would just be too freaky

Back