Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

well done

vERY NICE i COULD NEVER get my pencil to do those drawings, I like you have such good subject matter

I just now found your thread. I had no idea you are an artist. Your work is amazing!

i must say, that you are very talented, i especially like the focus you've got on the thicker women. I was on the thread "what do men like about bbw's" and being a bbw lover, the photo you recently posted, caught my "drastic" attention, if you know what i mean! Lol.

Hey I figured out what is wrong with this page ~ I think it's the art that has blown the reply box way off to the side.

So were your friends talking about http://www.museumofsex.com/ ? I recall someone mentioning that your art should be there or perhaps they meant at a certain gallery.

Hey I figured out what is wrong with this page ~ I think it's the art that has blown the reply box way off to the side.

So were your friends talking about http://www.museumofsex.com/ ? I recall someone mentioning that your art should be there or perhaps they meant at a certain gallery.

Someone I was having a quibble with decided to be a seagull and threw in a screen-stretcher on one of the pages in here a ways back, so that could also be screwing things up. Mostly I kept the artwork at link-clicks to their own windows but sometimes they were directly posted as well. The originals are all as max high-res as I could link them.

I can't remember everything they were talking about, but they probably did say that. Oh, I met them again last night by chance and yeah, the conversation got a bit raunchy as the night/drinks kept going and my stuff was probably the segue.

I gotta re-up this thread with new joints. I've been too derelict in my duties! :D

Yeah... I knew it wasn't your art that did it.

Merry Spring btw. Was that Kissui we were drinking? I know you told me like six times but it did have a certain effect if ya know what I'm sayin'. ;)

Haven't even gone to the beginning of this thread yet. Have you popped any pics of your custom 'Kissui' bottle? I though that was the coolest fucking thing EVER! I wasn't sure if I was in Japan or on the lower east side. And you know... it really didn't matter. My brain was so primed after that great food.

Yeah... I knew it wasn't your art that did it.

Merry Spring btw. Was that Kissui we were drinking? I know you told me like six times but it did have a certain effect if ya know what I'm sayin'. ;)

Haven't even gone to the beginning of this thread yet. Have you popped any pics of your custom 'Kissui' bottle? I though that was the coolest fucking thing EVER! I wasn't sure if I was in Japan or on the lower east side. And you know... it really didn't matter. My brain was so primed after that great food.

We were drinking Kaikouzu shochu at the first place and Satsuma shochu at the other. And yeah, I should take pics of the bottle art while I still have it on the bottle, where it has better effect. When I switch up the art, I have to peel or scissor-edge off the tape tacking it down and since it's drawn on art vellum, it adopts the curve of the bottle (also thanx to some of the liquor wetting the paper and hardening it further) so it's hard to scan. I should throw those up sometime.

Yeah, being in those places is kinda like meshing of two cultures and temporarily takes you away from reality like Calgon. I never want the good times to end! ;)

Satsuma shochu with lime is still better than lemon I think. And I smoked more cigs in one night than I did in all of 2009. LOL!

:D

Last edited:
Wow, this is some really great artwork. It vaguely reminds me of a comic artist Nathan Fox, whose work I really enjoy.

I especially love the faces. I wish I could draw them as well as that.

whoops!
I forgot, when I bumped all those challenge threads, others fall back!

Wow, Irezumi, I just discovered your portfolio while checking up on who you are... :)

Brilliant. You wield a pencil a like an old master. Beautiful and sensitive works of eroticism that go beyond the sexual to reveal the individual humanity of the people in your drawings.

btw, sorry about meta-snarking, or whatever, on you yesterday over at GB. You know how it is over there, one slap down leads to another and before you know it you find yourself being a total asshat.

Zoom Zoom. I wants a picture of me ;-;

In exchange, nudie pics! :O (for your eyes only!)

What the heck is this thread doing off of the 1st page!?:mad:

And why are people not pestering Irezumi for more images!?

WELL!?

More images, please.

~thank you

What the heck is this thread doing off of the 1st page!?:mad:

And why are people not pestering Irezumi for more images!?

WELL!?

More images, please.

~thank you

Exactly! This shit is beyond amazing. But it's been a thousand forevers since there was any new art... such a crime

Exactly! This shit is beyond amazing. But it's been a thousand forevers since there was any new art... such a crime

Ok.... coax him!

(I am pretty sure that Irez is most likely to be influenced by large breasted women. So you might recruit a few)

Last edited:
Ok.... coax him!

(I am pretty sure that Irez is most likely to be influenced by large breasted women. So you might recruit a few)

Yeah, I won't have much luck on my own, I have rather small tits myself.

And am a dude...

Isn't heartbreaking that most of his posts seem to be among the refuse of the GB, rather than focusing those energies on drawing non-traditional sex goddesses that make my crank dance for joy?!

Sigh... some back Irezumi, remember your calling!

Back