#LieGate - lie of the week

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
"China is now paying us billions of dollars in tariffs" - Tricky Trumpy yesterday @ the Inaugural Meeting of the President’s National Council for the American Worker (sic)

Does Tricky Trumpy really not know that Americans pay the import taxes, not the Chinese?

Nope.

It is just a lie.

It’s things like this that help explain the many bankruptcies Don has declared.

"China is now paying us billions of dollars in tariffs" - Tricky Trumpy yesterday @ the Inaugural Meeting of the President’s National Council for the American Worker (sic)

Does Tricky Trumpy really not know that Americans pay the import taxes, not the Chinese?

Nope.

It is just a lie.

I dunno; is it still a "lie" if he honestly doesn't know what he's talking about? Trump's understanding of economics is limited to "paying your bills is for suckers."

As I’ve said before, there is no truth or lie with Trump, it’s just all bullshit.

I dunno; is it still a "lie" if he honestly doesn't know what he's talking about? Trump's understanding of economics is limited to "paying your bills is for suckers."

Well he is either too dumb to know who pays the tax, or lying.

IMO he knows the truth and chooses to lie to MAGA nation because they will unquestioningly believe it.

This is from Stormy Daniel’s upcoming book about fucking Trump, according to the Guardian:

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart.”

Nope.

It is just a lie.

lol...

Memes don't have memories.
When we raise taxes on corporations,
most everyone on the Left fights tooth nail and claw
against the idea that corporations pass the taxes on to the consumer...

So which is it - is he a liar or a dummy?

Let's put it this way, you can't prove him a liar based on his campaign promises because according to them he is a man of his word. You need new criteria, like bullshit allegations.:D

Let's put it this way, you can't prove him a liar based on his campaign promises because according to them he is a man of his word. You need new criteria, like bullshit allegations.:D

No wall and healthcare is worsening.

No wall and healthcare is worsening.

Everyone is saying Dump lies, yet he points out he kept his (destructive) campaign promises. Okayy. That wasn't even the point, but let him live in his arrogant, all-knowing delusional glory. :rolleyes:

Did you breathlessly rub one out as you read it?:rolleyes:

The Guardian? Of course not.

I know that the Washington Times is your go-to stroke material, but, unlike you, I am not sexually aroused by news of Donald Trump.

Or put another way, he is a liar.

Looking forward to Mexico paying for that wall :rolleyes:

Everyone is saying Dump lies, yet he points out he kept his (destructive) campaign promises. Okayy. That wasn't even the point, but let him live in his arrogant, all-knowing delusional glory. :rolleyes:

I am not sure lying during the campaign and continuing to lie as POTUS constitutes a "kept promise" but whatever some people need to tell themselves to sleep at night given they voted for a lying, hypocritical, sexist, egotistical bigot just it what it is.

"continues to keep his campaign promises?"

giphy.gif

Did Cheeto "lock her up" yet?

Isn't that what the all-day suckers who voted him in wanted?

They were screaming it at his do-nothing pep rallies. They're still screaming it.

So did he "lock her up" yet? And it's coming on the end of Year Two, so where's the wall?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back