Ever JO where another man can see

I've wanted to do this in person with another guy for a very long time. Watching online or via webcam is unfulfilling to me. I want to see his facial expressions as his testicles start to draw up close to his body and his cockhead begins to swell. I want to smell the scent of sex in the air shortly after he ejaculates.

One of these days...

Love the idea!!
 
Online several times, in person once

I've done this online many times, so many in fact it doesn't likely warrant a comment. However, my one time in person was so hot. I went to a nearby adult theater and was watching the goings on. There was a guy, older than me, probably late 40s or early 50s, who was stroking the biggest cock I've ever seen live. I was fascinated, and found myself looking back at him more than forward at the movie. He invited me to come back for a closer look, and I surprised myself by doing so. I was even more surprised when i took him up on the invitation to take mine out and show him. I eventually jerked it for him at his request. I was so turned on I lasted less than a minute, and he told me to cum on him. I figured "what the hell", and shot my load onto hi lower belly and the base of his huge cock. I left pretty quickly afterward, but I'm hard again just remembering.
 
Yeah, at local porn shops. One has a theater, and guys had theirs out stroking, so when in Rome. The other bookstore has a basement partitioned off, some have glory holes between, some do not. I usually leave the door open a but when I stroke. Many things spawn from that.
 
One thing usually leads to another

In our teens my best friend and I found Playboy magazines and started jerking off together. Later started jerking each other until we finally did oral and further. Never looked back. It was my first sex and I loved it.

Yes, I understand, as one thing usually leads to another. I remember back when is was in some year of High School, I sucked one boys cock. He never got off, and wouldn't return to my house after that, but I figure that was his loss, and maybe mine.

Oh, and I checked out your profile, and really like the view...looks tasty!!
 
No doubt

Yes back in 1972 my best buddy and I started jerking together. We were in our teens. He asked if I had cum I said yes he said prove it. I said only if he would to. We both took our pants and underwear off. We watched each other jerked. We both shot our loads and that was the start. After a while started blowing each other. I been a cock sucker ever since.

I don't doubt that you have been, and probably enjoy it as much as I do!!!
 
Yes, I understand, as one thing usually leads to another. I remember back when is was in some year of High School, I sucked one boys cock. He never got off, and wouldn't return to my house after that, but I figure that was his loss, and maybe mine.

Oh, and I checked out your profile, and really like the view...looks tasty!!

Thanks. My buddy and I really enjoyed it. It was nice to have someone that wanted it as much as me.
 
In our teens my best friend and I found Playboy magazines and started jerking off together. Later started jerking each other until we finally did oral and further. Never looked back. It was my first sex and I loved it.

I can relate to this.

An older boy down the street, his father subscribed to Playboy, he invited me and my friend over when no parents were home on a summer afternoon. We got naked together and played with ourselves in front of each other. This led to more 'sessions' with mutual touching and oral. I hadn't ever cum yet at that time. But it happened later on . . also with a Playboy involved.
 
Jerking for others to see:

I've done it a lot in theaters and book store video booths. I have also jerked off and jerked others off in the bathhouses I visit from time to time. I love to watch and be watched.
 
I've done this numerous times. A few times at an all male gym, in college in the sauna, with a jo buddy, online via kik/skype/yahoo chat, on **********, and with couples.

I love feeling a guy's cock swell, seeing it throb and bob before his balls lift and cum erupts from it.
 
A few times. Once when I was younger with two friends. Standard story - one scored a Penthouse and we were looking at it together in his backyard shed when we couldn't wait for relief and started stroking (not each other). Only one of us got off (not me).

Once when I was in my twenties. A male and female friend were over at my place and she was flirting with us all night. She left early and we were left with blue balls. I threatened to jerk off in front of him if he didn't leave soon to give me privacy. He dared me and seemed interested so I saw how far he'd let me take it. We watched a softcore movie on cable while I unzipped and did the deed. He kept looking over and pretended to laugh it off but clearly enjoyed it. He kept his dick in his pants. I came HARD.
 
So many times

Online on webcam countless times, in my car, but the best was while in the showers and saunas at Club Columbus - a very swanky gay bathhouse right off of OSU campus. There's just something so hot about eyes meeting across the showers and you're both stroking cocks.
 
A few times

I have done this with guys and women online. It's a turn on watching each other pleasure ourselves. I did this with one of my long time friends for a while until we eventually met up in person again and have some real fun.
I've also jerked off in bed while deployed and my roommate was sleeping in the bed right next to me. He could have woken up and heard or seen me many times. I like to think he did.
I have a lot of fun driving with my dick out and stroking just enough to keep it hard.
 
Without getting in trouble with the Lit mods, lets just say I was quite a bit younger than my 60 year old self.

A few buddies from the neighborhood would have sleep outs in summertime. Late at night after the old folks were asleep we learned how to jerk each other off.

Unfortunately that didn't last long as two of us (myself and one other) realized that our best place in life was on our knees blowing the other buddies. None of them ever asked for a hand job again! They could jerk me off, or I would do it myself, but I never got sucked during these times.

I don't remember giving another hand job again as I much preferred to have it in my mouth. To this day I am a certified cocksucker and darn proud of it!
 
It has been a long time since I've jo for another person either in person or online. Life's moved on from my carefree days of meet ups, university or casual encounters.

It has been a long time since I've shared some screen time with a jo buddy to, watching and texting via Skype or Yahoo Messenger as it was. To much concern of how easy it is to be recorded these days. The irony is that time for this isn't much of an issue anymore due to favorable working arrangements, but getting confident to do it again isn't there.

Watching prerecorded videos on websites is nice, but it's not the same as watching a nice cock getting hard and being stroked to explosion just for you. Even better if it is a group Skype :).

Ah, those carefree days of the past :)
 
Back
Top