"Truth isn't truth"...? President's Attorney is God's Gift to Liberals

Rudy G clarified his comments....exactly as I did

He said in a HE SAID..SHE SAID....both are telling "truth" though no one knows what the TRUTH is

He listened to me:cool:

On Bullshit, an essay written by a Princeton philosophy professor, Harry Frankfurt, offers some insight into people who have an unusual relationship with truth. Unlike liars, who do know what truth is but sometimes choose not to tell it, bullshitters have no regard for truth and may not even recognize it. In short, they don’t give a fuck one way or the other.

On Bullshit, an essay written by a Princeton philosophy professor, Harry Frankfurt, offers some insight into people who have an unusual relationship with truth. Unlike liars, who do know what truth is but sometimes choose not to tell it, bullshitters have no regard for truth and may not even recognize it. In short, they don’t give a fuck one way or the other.

I like what Hamburger said better:rolleyes:

If you read the clinical descriptions for pathological liar you'll recognize nearly every single trait in Trump.

"Truth is truth," Todd said in response.

"No, no, it isn't truth," Giuliani said. "Truth isn't truth. The President of the United States says, "I didn't ..."

"Truth isn't truth?" Todd interjected. "Mr. Mayor, do you realize, what ... I think this is going to become a bad meme."

"No, no, no ... don't do this to me," Giuliani said.

"Don't do 'truth isn't truth' to me," Todd continues.

"No, facts are not in the eye of the beholder," Cuomo said.

"Yes it is -- yes they are. Nowadays they are," Giuliani asserted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/19/politics/rudy-giuliani-truth-isnt-truth/index.html

God bless Rudy. :rose: :heart:

(In be4 the "you don't beleieve in God :)" deplorable butthurt)

You are the perfect example for Giuliani's argument, though I doubt you'd recognize the truth. As I've stated before, you are pathetic.
I'll give CNN credit for at least accurately reporting what was said. It just takes them a while to get there. And despite CNN's presentation, there is nothing deceptive in what Giuliani is saying.
I think pretty much everyone here realizes that, but when you hate Trump you grasp at what you can.

Can you imagine if Eric Holder had said "truth isn't truth"?

But it's Guilianni and Trump, so they imitate pretzels to not only defend it but to rationalize it.

Very nice double standards.

:cool:

You are the perfect example for Giuliani's argument, though I doubt you'd recognize the truth. As I've stated before, you are pathetic.
I'll give CNN credit for at least accurately reporting what was said. It just takes them a while to get there. And despite CNN's presentation, there is nothing deceptive in what Giuliani is saying.
I think pretty much everyone here realizes that, but when you hate Trump you grasp at what you can.

Thanks, Kellyanne.

Except Giuliani is ignoring reality.
Hmmm, the word of a man who made contemporaneous notes and shared them with a person of authority as required by law vs the word of a man who can't stick to the same story for more than 24 hours.

Yeah, it's a difficult choice.
In other words, it's obvious to any thinking person who's telling the truth.

Remember that Rudy Giuliani is the President's cybersecurity adviser.

Rudy tweeted this on Friday: Mueller filed an indictment just as the President left for G-20.In July he indicted the Russians who will never come here just before he left for Helsinki.Either could have been done earlier or later. Out of control!Supervision please?
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 30, 2018

A hyperlink generated automatically, and in short order a website designer built a page for the hyperlink to land on.

Now Rudy is convinced that the Internet is conspiring against him.

Remember that Rudy Giuliani is the President's cybersecurity adviser.

Rudy tweeted this on Friday: Mueller filed an indictment just as the President left for G-20.In July he indicted the Russians who will never come here just before he left for Helsinki.Either could have been done earlier or later. Out of control!Supervision please?
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) November 30, 2018

A hyperlink generated automatically, and in short order a website designer built a page for the hyperlink to land on.

Now Rudy is convinced that the Internet is conspiring against him.

And said link lands here 🙊

http://g-20.in

Back