Best oral

Louiselittle

Experienced
I like oral with other girls (usually only one at a time!) is 69 the best for both getting off together or is there something else? I ask coz we nearly always cum quicker the other way round but obviously only one at a time

try me

I like oral with other girls (usually only one at a time!) is 69 the best for both getting off together or is there something else? I ask coz we nearly always cum quicker the other way round but obviously only one at a time

you must love giving and getting oral with me!

A lot of people say that they find it easier to come when they're not focussing on giving attention to their partner at the same time. It's one less thing to think about, and thus easier to let go and get out of their head. But: different configurations for different moods. If you enjoy sixty-nining sometimes, do it. If you enjoy taking turns, do that too.

Orgasms are triggered in the mind. That's what makes them complex and not just mechanically stimulated events.

It makes a certain amount of sense to assume that when your mind is busy processing signals that you're getting in the way of stimulus while simultaneously trying to administer what you feel is the best technique for the other person, that's just more processing time for the brain which suggests it will take longer for the trigger (whatever it is for that particular orgasm) to be tripped.

On the other hand it depends on the person and how they actually process these things. Some people who have various mental blocks or insecurities are going to do better when they are distracted by performing some service which gets them out of their head which seems really really counter-intuitive to something that's happening in your head but by out of your head I mean not in an active linear logical thinking too much about it sort of thing. It's kind of like the old saw about a watched pot never boils.

After a couple of Decades of pushing buttons my ex-wife and I had a pretty good idea of what each other's buttons were. Both of us tend to lean towards getting off on the idea of the other person getting off. Which makes things a little bit complicated when you think about it if you need the other person to get off to get off it becomes sort of like a turtle race. There were times though when one or the other of us would be able to trigger off the other one by simply either being very close to getting off ourselves or at least intimating if that was the case. On more than one occasion when I felt like I was reasonably close but not quite there I exaggerated how close I might be which tended to get her off and her getting off got me off it became a rather complicated dynamic.

Your Dynamic with that particular partner is going to be specific to you and she. If you have experiences with others that could produce similar or different results depending on what that other person's reactions do to your processing.

I mention all that because I am under the impression by the nature of your question that you are somewhat process-driven you want to think about how to get that other person off well and quickly seems to be a benchmark for you of success or prowess. There's nothing at all wrong with that sort of tasks and or goal-oriented thing as long as it doesn't get in the way of fulfillment and enjoyment.

A lot of people would suggest enjoy the journey it's not a race. On the other hand if racing to an orgasm is fun for both of you then make it a race. I would suggest that in such a competition that it would be perfectly okay to engage in a lot of foreplay and verbal teasing before you actually got down to business in an effort to quote on quote win the race.

Having somebody to try to get off with is always awesome. Getting off at all is always a plus

Oral satisfaction

For us, good satisfaction comes from focusing on the other partner. We don't think it works that well if we are 69-ing.
So one of us will lie back and relax while the other slowly massages the other and ends up at his cock or my vagina. We know what turns each other on and what doesn't. For example he doesn't like my gagging reflex when I swallow him so its always soft, slow and sensuous, but he loves it when i position my throat so I can swallow his whole length and my nose is buried in his public hairs with his balls slapping under my chin. And I like it best when his tongue and the tip of his teeth are gently pulling at my clit while his fingertip is just inside my bum hole.
Pleasure is about giving and receiving as separate activities.

For us, good satisfaction comes from focusing on the other partner. We don't think it works that well if we are 69-ing.
So one of us will lie back and relax while the other slowly massages the other and ends up at his cock or my vagina. We know what turns each other on and what doesn't. For example he doesn't like my gagging reflex when I swallow him so its always soft, slow and sensuous, but he loves it when i position my throat so I can swallow his whole length and my nose is buried in his public hairs with his balls slapping under my chin. And I like it best when his tongue and the tip of his teeth are gently pulling at my clit while his fingertip is just inside my bum hole.
Pleasure is about giving and receiving as separate activities.

Absolutely! The best oral is when you are 100 percent focused on your partner!

Back