Wedding breakup bf's bro

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
Pretty boy John's girlfriend Samantha is going to attend her best friends wedding in Miami. John tells her how he can't make it due to work, in truth John is just fucking around. Mike John's little bro takes his place on the trip with Samantha. John is forced to spring for first class tickets.

However while Mike and Samantha are boarding at LAX he spotts a soldier who just got back from Afganistan. He's heading to Miami like them. Mike gives him his first class seat. Which impresses Samantha but also pisses her off a little because she'll be next to a stranger.

Now in economy class and in flight Mike is called to the back by a flight attendant. She is so impressed by what he does and considers him cute. A mile high blowjob turns into a fuck.
After the flight now in Miami Samantha spots an exchange with Mike attendant. Samantha attacks him for the entire drive to the hotel room. Untill Mike shuts her up. Surpriseing her because because he's always so quiet.

He tells her he can't take her bitchy attitude, and try's to fins a seperate hotel room, but can't cause there all booked. He eventualy has to share a single bed room with Samantha. Mike and Samantha resolve their defferences and Mike sleepes on the couch. Untill they decide to just share the bed, resolveing that no funny shit will happen.

The day before the wedding, John accidentaly sends Samantha a series of texts meant for another girl. This sets Samantha off and she breaks up with him. It's the night of the wedding and Smantha seeks comfort in Mike, all night long.
 
My question is:

Why do you consistently ignore the "spell check" feature when submitting a thread/post?

Are you that lazy?
 
Back
Top