help finding a story

ladyshy

Virgin
I'll provide as many details as i can remember. It was a lesbian story about a black lady that gets attacked one night and ends up being saved by her white guardian angel. i think the story is set sometime in the 70's because i believe she was a black panther. in order to get her angel's attention she jumps from a window so her angel can save her. She ends up seducing her angel. they fall in love and the angel ends of becoming human in the end. I can't remember if i read it in the lesbian or non-human categories.

I found several lesbian stories with guardian angels, but I didn't find any that said one of the characters was specifically black or where the character became human. Do you have any other clues? Maybe some character names?

i wish i did but i can't remember their names. i think the story may have been deleted or something because I've tried every search possible. And i only remember bits and pieces of the story. Like at one point she called her mother whom she's estranged from and told her about her angel and her mother didn't believe her. the call didn't end well:D. Thanks for looking into it for me

i wish i did but i can't remember their names. i think the story may have been deleted or something because I've tried every search possible. And i only remember bits and pieces of the story. Like at one point she called her mother whom she's estranged from and told her about her angel and her mother didn't believe her. the call didn't end well:D. Thanks for looking into it for me

I'm still having no luck finding it. I guess it's always possible that someone deleted it, like you said.

Back