Why are you a bottom?

Like sex in many flavors ...But I do like to bottom above all else.Like one post said ..just like a good cock in my ass.But more than that I do get off emensely on a man taking my ass and using it to fufill his desire

I Like being on my back looking at him work it.Like the sounds the feel and the sweat.Like being doggied ...not into bondage...but on my back with my leggs in his arms or doggy with him griping my hips to fuck me ...Is the essence of primal sex to me...and yes I like allowing him to cum in me ...I only do that with a regular a really know ..but man it just does it for me completely...and some times ..not often but enough I cum with out stoking ...it is hard to describe but once it happens you'll really understand that we do have both sex drives in Us.

because sometimes ...

... I just want to ENJOY :heart: what it feels like on the "flip" side ! ;)

Last edited:
When I was a teen I got bent over once and pounded hard by a friend after that just wanted it more and more

I like the feel of a hard cock or a strapon in my ass. Its easy to be a top I do it with my gf all the time, but giving up control and being taken is just so nice.

Service with a smile

I like to be the bottom because I can let go and do what I am told (like I was told to post here)
Paul the young man I am an old cocksucker for leads me in directions I know I would never go on my own I know he would not do anything that would out me to other people in my Normal life
When he has someone else use me it is someone I probable will never see again or someone he trust with our secret
Making me get my nut off before he has me service him in many degrading ways is thrilling for me
Paul says sucking a cock when you have a boner is just lust. But when your soft but still sucking and licking that dick or sticking your tongue up that ass that is devotion to being and old cock sucker

Interesting, and I definitely enjoy, sometimes, being a dirty little slut, but I don't equate being a bottom with being submissive or being used. It's just that being the receiver is what turns me on, because my man gets satisfied....;)

I agree with you. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. When the guy cums, I know that I have given him pleasure, and I also have because I love the taste of cum. I do not feel I am a sub but I do not get turned on at all with the idea of being a top.

Temporary Freedom

Because in my straight life I'm a dominant top in just about everything I do. I like being seduced into giving up my ass and mouth to start with. There's a freedom and relaxation of not being in charge for once.

Having someone aggressively grab my crotch and ass instead of expecting me to take the first step. The firm grip and probing fingers lubing me up. The hand on the shoulder and nudge of a cock against my lips. The manhandling me into position and the blunt head against my hole. The luxury of passivity as you feel the pressure and insertion. The press and later smack of flesh against my ass. It's a temporary freedom from responsibility, the opportunity to be a slut, and chance to be lusted over.

Lead all day, at night I crave someone telling me what to do, no pressure just present my mouth and ass. Makes me feel complete.

I'm a cocksucker and I love being treated as one! I get so excited by the strangely liberating sense of anonymity that I experience whenever I'm down on my knees being objectified and having my mouth and throat treated as being simply a warm, tight and moist receptacle, a device to be fucked and roughly "used" by men for their sexual gratification and release and who view my comfort, if they consider it at all, to be irrelevant and inconsequential. I don't want to be insulted or denigrated but I do delight in being subjugated.

Last edited:
...There's a freedom and relaxation of not being in charge for once.

Having someone aggressively grab my crotch and ass instead of expecting me to take the first step. The firm grip and probing fingers lubing me up. The hand on the shoulder and nudge of a cock against my lips. The manhandling me into position and the blunt head against my hole. The luxury of passivity as you feel the pressure and insertion. The press and later smack of flesh against my ass. It's a temporary freedom from responsibility, the opportunity to be a slut, and chance to be lusted over.

That's exactly how I feel about it too. For that matter, I think a big part of the reason why I went so long without trying gay sex, aside from denial and fear, was that I wanted someone else to take the initiative, to take charge, to tell me what to do. I guess what I wanted was for a man to grope my ass and lick my ear and take me home. For a man to simply tell me what to do, just commands like "strip" or "get on all fours."

First time posting. So kinda bi curious but have sucked
Big black cock, been fingered and want to be taken
Just got confused when he got bit too demanding , loved
Feeling like his bitch just wasn't ready ,
Pity there's no one who wants to fuck a brown virgin South African ass ,
Really keen to be fucked hard with a thong on ..

Im mixed race ( colored ) looking to try big cock ,
I'm ready to be the slut you looking for .

Whether for a man or a woman I like being submissive. When I was in my 20's I encountered a woman (at a biker rally) that could see it instantly. I'm all like "Show me your tits!" and she just put her hand on my head and pushed down, suddenly I'm on my knees looking up at her and hard as a rock...

My goal is for my partner to get off. I enjoy being used as a sex object. So whether I'm giving head to my wife or a man, or getting fucked in the ass, I'm happy.

There was this tee shirt I saw - I'd wear it if I had tits:

Beat Me, Bite Me
Whip Me, Fuck Me
Cum All Over My Tits
Like The Dirty Slut
That I Am, Then
Get The Fuck Out

agreed!

Love being all spread out and fucked!

I love being fucked as im laying back naked and spreading my legs wide. Offering my pussy to him. Fuck me! My legs splayed open as i finger my hole. Relaxing my pussy.....opening myself to you

3" penis

What are your reasons for being a bottom?
For me, getting penetrated is much much better then penetrating. Taking on the submissive role plays well with what I like when with a tranny which, is to be used like a cumslut.

With a penis that is only 3 inches, I was never meant to be a top. Even as a child, I knew that I was not like all the other boys.

I agree with you. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. When the guy cums, I know that I have given him pleasure, and I also have because I love the taste of cum. I do not feel I am a sub but I do not get turned on at all with the idea of being a top.
I am a bottom. But not usually submissive. I love to use my pussy to fuck the guy im with. Ive heard the term "power bottom "

I enjoy being directed what to do. Real life I am not like that. It is nice to be able to let go

For me, getting penetrated is much much better then penetrating. Taking on the submissive role plays well with what I like when with a tranny which, is to be used like a cumslut.

It's kind of interesting, because I really only get with guys when I have girlfriends who like that kind of thing, but I really do like getting penetrated when it happens. Most of it is pleasing the girlfriend, because the look on her face when it happens is amazing. And by the time I'm done being fucked, my cock is hard enough to crack a diamond, which is when my girl gets to be bent over by me and fucked until her legs give out while the other guy plays with my balls or watches.

i feel the same , i need to be dominated to enjoy myself and i see my place as pleasing my man and letting him use me for his pleasure alone and if he then gets up and walks away after he has had me so much the better ,you know , he walks in orders me to my knees and takes his pleasure and then zips up and ignores me ,keeping me eager to please him further , heaven.

Back