Available to edit ~~ July 2014

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~~~ [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

editing

Yep-

no incest, no underage, (21 for me), no non-consent, no horror or celeb.

Hi,
I'll edit anything except BDSM, anything with shit or piss, or transgendered sexual relations. I'm open to non-consent since I've noticed a lot of people won't edit those types of stories.

Lazy July

I have a lazy July scheduled so I am available to edit, and can give fairly quick turnaround times.

Is it really necessary to say "no shit or piss"?

I especially enjoy stories with a mind twist at the end!

slow month

I'll be available this month for editing. I'm open to anything, except feces

<<------ Is available

Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~~~ [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

So sorry I'm a little late. Internet access issues.

But anyway I am available to edit for the rest of the month.

I will NOT edit any stories in these categories = Incest/Taboo, Rape/Nonconsent, Horror, Gay Male or Non human.

I will edit in American English. This is unfortunately what I was raised with. If however you were raised with Queens English, please inform me of what dialect you speak, Australia, New Zealand, ect, and I'm sure we can come to an understanding.

I will edit for grammar, sentence structure and the like. I was a journalism major in school and I will be tough. If you need guidance or advice on plot structure, dialogue and so on as it relates to the story, please ask I would be happy to look that over as well.

hi, new here
I'm willing to edit anything, except incest,rape, non-human, and stories involving piss and shit.

Back