Sex with girlfriend's mother

Buzzboy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Posts
283
I'm looking for stories where the guy is having sex his girlfriend's or ex-girlfriend's mother.
 
I'm looking for stories where the guy is having sex his girlfriend's or ex-girlfriend's mother.

Click my 'postings' link below for stories.

In THE BOOK OF RUTH: COMING FAST, the narrator fucks his sister and their mother, separately and together; and a GF and her mother, separately. In THE BOOK OF RUTH: DOING RUTH #1 (of 2) he fucks them all; and the GF's younger sister Ruth (the title character); and Ruth's BFF and her stepmother together. (I'm still writing part #2.) He impregnates both mothers -- not his own; not yet.

In RON'S JOURNAL 02, the narrator (different guy) fucks an old GF and her mother together, as well as a couple of sisters in MFFM combinations. In BLACK & WHITE & RED ALL OVER, the narrator (yet another guy) finds that the GF he's been fucking is his sister, and the 'aunt' they've been fucking together is their mother. Interracial incest, there. A sequel will probably follow, Real Soon Now.

The RON story is one of my early ones, not my best. The others are all much more recent, and better IMHO.

Those should keep you busy for a while. Be sure to vote!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top