Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the salad talk. I ended up making one for dinner with crumbled bacon and blue cheese. no fruit but i did have a peach on the side.

"Oh golly - all the salad talk DOES sound good. Soup and garlic bread here. BUT.... (fingers tightly crossed) I got a call from the blue today. A different Clinic at the Hospital wanted to know if I was still available and interested (I managed...barely...not to leap through the phone in response!:rolleyes:) AND the lovely person that I spoke with today offered to do the interview by phone saying it was silly for me to have to drive all the way back again so soon.....":nana::nana::nana:

"Oh golly - all the salad talk DOES sound good. Soup and garlic bread here. BUT.... (fingers tightly crossed) I got a call from the blue today. A different Clinic at the Hospital wanted to know if I was still available and interested (I managed...barely...not to leap through the phone in response!:rolleyes:) AND the lovely person that I spoke with today offered to do the interview by phone saying it was silly for me to have to drive all the way back again so soon.....":nana::nana::nana:

Woohoo!! *fingers crossed for you* did they do the interview today or is it scheduled?

We had pork chops, fried okra, rice and gravy..Not exactly the healthiest of fare, but tasty by anyone's standards. :D

I had another really good day at work. I really do love the job. It means so much to know I am making a difference.. AND TO BE TOLD I am..

Peaches, good luck on the new job interview! :heart: YAY!

INL: Daddy loved the stuff he got. I really wish his work schedule wasn't so erratic. :( And the distance is annoying. Don't be surprised if you see me arrested for a hit and run "cuddle" on anyone I can get my hands on.. lol

Headlines:
Really Crazy Woman Grabs Unsuspecting Man at the Grocery and Hugs Him Into A Coma...
Details at 6:00...

:p

We had pork chops, fried okra, rice and gravy..Not exactly the healthiest of fare, but tasty by anyone's standards. :D

I had another really good day at work. I really do love the job. It means so much to know I am making a difference.. AND TO BE TOLD I am..

INL: Daddy loved the stuff he got. I really wish his work schedule wasn't so erratic. :( And the distance is annoying. Don't be surprised if you see me arrested for a hit and run "cuddle" on anyone I can get my hands on.. lol

Headlines:
Really Crazy Woman Grabs Unsuspecting Man at the Grocery and Hugs Him Into A Coma...

LOL too funny

Headlines:

"Thank you sweetie! Glad things are going so well for you with your new job! Yes, being appreciated can make a HUGE difference. LOL - told the SO I was renting 'Magic Mike' to watch tonight and reminded him of the 'dangers' of leaving me alone too long....heard him laughing 'Yeah....more than 5 minutes' as he hung up the phone.... BTW RA, tomorrow night I'm coming to your house for dinner:rolleyes::D":rose:

I LOVE salads.

YAY that's so exciting.

Headlines:

LMAO you are too cute.

Bloody little kids are killing me. Was asked by several people why I was at work today, oh well one said I have a good work ethic lol

I hoe everyone is happy and healthy

Me too. Favorite is baked potato soup. Ive been getting the wild rice soup for the pick2. Come the fall, I'll cook soup all weekend. Its been too hot to cook big pots of soup all day.

I love chicken noodle, beef vegetable, clam chowder, split pea and ham, spicy sausage gumbo, broccoli and cheese, she crab soup. I could go on and on. :heart:

Not into clam chowder or crab soup. I grew up on the water where seafood was a staple and Im done with it. Maybe a lobster or shrimp here and there but no more fish crab oyster etc

Beef barley yummm now thats what I want

I am a Florida gal and I love my fresh seafood.

Going crabbing and making crap stew. :heart:

Wag a rabbits foot at 'em

Hi Peaches,
Good luck with the job interview, go for it!

Mmmm, okra! The northerners just don't know how to make good okra.

Awww, daddy time is important. He probably feels frustrated at the distance too. Giggles--hit and run cuddles! I love it! :kiss:

Positive thoughts and prayers going up for you! Any office would be lucky to have you, sweetie!

Back to work.

Hope it stops raining.

Sigh, back to work....indeed. Have a good one!

Have a good day, SW.

And a good day to you too, hon! :heart:

Happy thursday daddies and girls!! I hope it's a perfectly wonderful day for each of you!!

Kisses to Cookie and daddy Stan, Photo, Hayley, and everyone else too. :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back