Photo Tributes

been a while for me so here you go guys!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/iUNUIjP.jpg

My husband isn’t that into photo tributes but they really turn me on and he likes that so we do these tributes together. Your picture leaves a lot to the imagination and unfortunately he doesn’t have one so I share with him my fantasy.

When you posted your picture I was struck by your simple beauty, great features, incredible smile and it feels like your staring right through me. Your top makes me want to not necessarily see your nipples but I want to know where they are. Your slender build make me think you have long legs that leads to a beautiful ass.

After looking at your picture I went to bed curious about the person, what do you do? You have a great complexion which leads me to wonder what do you smell like? what do you sound like? I’d had a stressful week and somehow I found comfort in your smile and I relaxed.

I’d been behind at work so I went in early, 3:30AM kind of early. I immediately got a lot done and is often the case productivity makes me feel real good about myself which often makes me horny. I’d accomplished a lot by 9AM when the rest of the staff started showing up. There’s a young blonde paralegal, she’s about 6’ tall and wear’s these really tight dresses that you just know she’s not wearing underwear, she knocks and enters my office, I have no idea whats she’s saying? She’s sitting there just like in the movie Basic Instinct and I’m fantasizing about spreading her legs, hoping she doesn’t where underwear.

I am uncomfortably horny, the next several hours are torture. Its Friday about 2PM and I can’t stand it anymore I’m going home to take a shower, get dressed up to be the main coarse of my husbands dinner. On the drive home I think of your picture which focuses my harmon’s on you. I was already wet, but thinking of you gave me this all over warm sensation. My nipples where hard, I felt flush and a little embarrassed. I don’t know you but I wanted to share my most intimate details with you.

When I walked into the house I went to the kitchen to get a drink when suddenly I heard this guttural sound coming from upstairs, I knew immediately what it was, I just didn’t know who was making it. We have a sitting area between the door and our bed so when I entered the bedroom I couldn’t see who my husband was fucking. There was another scream. All I could see was that he was thrusting his giant cock into this woman’s ass and she was in pain. She had white stockings with black flowered high heels draped over his shoulders, a black and yellow skirt and what I could barley make out appeared to be a yellow tube top down around her waist revealing small perfect breasts with large areoles.

Fuck! I dont know if I’m more horny or pissed off. I lift my dress to lower my panties and they just fall because their so wet. I didn’t know what do to do but in one swift movement I walked around to the side of the bed and surprised you stare at me with those beautiful deep brown eyes. I paused for what seemed like an eternity but in reality it wasn’t, I swung my leg over to face my husband, who was thrusting his substantial manhood deep inside your ass, while I planted my ass on your face with all my weight. I could feel you struggling and screaming in pain inside me. Suddenly my genius husband realized I was there, I punched him as hard as I could in his chest and told him not to stop. He increased the force and the harder he pumped the more you screamed and the harder I sat on your face.

The anger was quickly replaced with passion, I leaned forward to lap up the juice collecting there. You smell and taste incredible. I raise my hips, you take a breath, I look down between my breasts and can see your glistening chiseled chin as you start to slid it in and out of my pussy. You're no longer fighting and I can feel your tongue gently exploring my ass. You have a perfect pussy, every time he thrusts his dick into you your pussy opens to reveal you're incredible nectar. I can feel your tongue rimming and press harder into my ass. You're almost in, as you start to press your tongue against my assI sit upright to add pressure. You're in. I’m starting to come! I can feel my ass tighten trapping your tongue. I rip your right high heel away from my husband and place as much of your foot into my mouth as I can. You have perfect feet, to match your perfect smile, I can feel you flexing your foot as I push my right hand into your love canal.

The deeper my husband went into your ass the faster you pumped your tongue into mine. The pain turned to passion and I was cumming again and harder. You began to shake, you were cumming and I could tell my husband was about to explode. In one move I put all the pressure I could muster on your face as I came, I grabbed his dick and shoved it deeper into my mouth than I thought possible. He came immediately. I pushed him aside and almost before I could swallow I had my tongue, nose, and chin as deep inside you as I could go. It was a frenzy, the closer I got to your ass the harder you pulled my hair until I too was able to work my way deep inside your ass. I couldn’t breathe but I didn’t care. You came so hard that I couldn’t take my tongue out if I wanted. And I didn’t.

It was a bit awkward getting dressed. I admired you as you straightened your stockings and put your clothes on. As you slipped your foot back into your high heel I felt the pang of wanting to do this again.

You really are a picture perfect...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
it's been a while since i did a tribute. any ladies who are interested pm to talk about it
 
Back
Top