Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I'd love my wife to have a fem lover.

I just think it is lovely that so many women have a desire to enjoy sexual pleasures with another woman. I love the way women kiss and caress one another. Cunnillingus between women is so lovely.
It can be so very erotic and beautiful.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to refrain from doing so

I get the idea that many posters here are curious and not quite ready to "go all the way" in girl/girl sex -- i. e., cunnilingus. So, a suggestion: when you snuggle up with an equally curious (but nervous) friend, start the courtship with mutual finger-fucking.

I wager that many of you enjoyed being fingered during an earlier sexual encounter, probably with a guy, when you were still sorting sexual things out in your mind. But believe me, dear ones, being fingered by a vigorous woman -- while you do the same for her -- is a real treat!

As the old saying goes, "Try it -- you'll like !!" Orgasm guaranteed or your finger returned intact!!

Frig On!

Kath

I would just love to suck on a beautiful nipple while cupping her breast and massaging it with my other hand's finger buried deep inside her wet pussy and my thumb on her clit, after a while I would just love to kiss and lick her clit too

Something exactly like this!!!!

Thats is so erotic.big turn on..

So gentle and soft and loving :heart:

I would just love to suck on a beautiful nipple while cupping her breast and massaging it with my other hand's finger buried deep inside her wet pussy and my thumb on her clit, after a while I would just love to kiss and lick her clit too

It's hot that you know what you want - just sayin' ;) :)

Must be because I have wanted to do it for such a Long Time

So gentle and soft and loving :heart:

It's hot that you know what you want - just sayin' ;) :)

Since I been wanting to do this for such a long time, I know exactly how I want to do it...
(I am a bit embarrassed too)

Yeah there's nothing to be embarrassed about Salli.

But maybe you should watch two women who already know they like each other fool around a bit first?

I bet bi college girl and I could put on a pretty informative demonstration for you :devil:

I would love to watch a couple of girls

Yeah there's nothing to be embarrassed about Salli.

But maybe you should watch two women who already know they like each other fool around a bit first?

I bet bi college girl and I could put on a pretty informative demonstration for you :devil:

This sounds like a ton of fun!!!!

And me. Went out for tea for hubbies birthday last week and I couldn't take my eyes of the young girl at the bar. She had the most fantastic breasts.

I find myself doing this all the time, and then I end up wet and horny sitting there imaging what I would do to them

I find myself doing this all the time, and then I end up wet and horny sitting there imaging what I would do to them

I just wanted to bury my face in her boobs and then take her home with us. Kind of inappropriate when you've got the kids with you!

Back