Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT Would love to walk into her room and take her in my arms and hold her and kiss her deeply. Cuddle with her and fall asleep with her in my arms.

ICT every weekend spent with him just gets better and better. And the sex? Mind blowing everytime.

ICT I would love to give her a nice full body massage after a hard day of work, followed by kisses trailed all over her very sexy body

ICT I don't like not being able to finish a book. But when you get halfway through a book and don't know what the plot even is, then it's not a good book. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't emotionally invested in the characters. It was a really shitty book.

IFCT I have no idea why this book got as many rave reviews as it did.

ICT I answered a personals ad for the first time tonight. :eek:

IFCT I ended up answering THREE personal ads last night! None of them were on Lit either. :D

And IACT I've since had positive responses from all of them!!! :nana:

ICT I'm sexually repressed, and I don't really know how to unleash it in a way that isn't going to be wildly self-destructive.

ICT I'm sexually repressed, and I don't really know how to unleash it in a way that isn't going to be wildly self-destructive.

ICT Lit is a fairly safe place to unleash your sexuality and blow off some steam. I think you should post more pics, personally... :D

I confess to...
Wanting to be a philanderer with married girl, and have the hottest steamiest lustful meaningful affair ever.

I'm gonna be deeply uncool, emo and angsty, and confess that I'm really depressed. :(

I do it all the time. I think it is the downside to being a passionate person. When you are in touch with your feelings you sometimes feel down. It's ok. Just try to remember to go back up. The people on this thread always send me positive energy and I'm happy to pay the favor forward.

ICT I don't like not being able to finish a book. But when you get halfway through a book and don't know what the plot even is, then it's not a good book. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't emotionally invested in the characters. It was a really shitty book.

IFCT I have no idea why this book got as many rave reviews as it did.
What book were you reading? I've just started The Hunger Games and ICT I'm not all that drawn into it.

ICT that.... oh, fuck it. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Ok, done screaming. ICT this week is stress on a stick. No time, too much to do, and work screwed me over on scheduling so if I don't find somebody to cover me I won't have any time to do the most important thing: move.

ICT new job is good, moving is exciting and I love the new place, but this week I just want to pull my hair out. Going to sleep really well once it's over!

What book were you reading? I've just started The Hunger Games and ICT I'm not all that drawn into it.

2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson. All I can tell you is it's a sci-fi book. I have no freaking idea what the plot was supposed to be because, as far as I can tell, there wasn't one.

I did try to read The Hunger Games, but I couldn't get into it, either. My wife loved it, but it just didn't resonate with me.

ICT I'm absolutely needing to cum and I would almost settle for phone time since in person isn't possible :(

IFCT I'm loving the feel of my creamy white skin that is freshly shaven ;)

IACT I want nothing more than to be gently pushed back, legs spread and to be licked then fucked :devil:

ICT Lit is a fairly safe place to unleash your sexuality and blow off some steam. I think you should post more pics, personally... :D

I tend to go on Lit streaks. I've been on and off this site for about 10 years now.

ICT I'm sensing another Lit streak coming.

ICT I'm absolutely needing to cum and I would almost settle for phone time since in person isn't possible :(

IFCT I'm loving the feel of my creamy white skin that is freshly shaven ;)

IACT I want nothing more than to be gently pushed back, legs spread and to be licked then fucked :devil:
ICT I wish I'd been up last night....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back