Breast cuffs?

Thanos66

Virgin
Joined
Mar 20, 2018
Posts
8
I've seen these in several pics and wish to purchase a pair for my sub. I have yet to find a place that sells these.

Would anyone know of a site were something like these could be bought?

Thanks
1b58c3e015.jpg
 
How would the cuffs know what they secure?

I'm gonna go with size on this one.... I mean my wrists are itttyyyy bitty teeny tiny I'm talking can't wear adult bracelets cause they fall off. The same can NOT be said for boobs. Now I've never had occasion to be up close and personal with a good pair of cuffs But I know for darn sure what fits my wrists is never gonna fit my boobs. ;)
 
Just be careful when you play - the skin around breasts is much more tender than it is on the wrists and ankles. I mean, you can put almost anything on for still photos, but doesn't always mean it's practical or safe in reality.

In fact, it's not advised to use steel handcuffs in sex play at all, because they make bruises REALLY easily.
 
Just be careful when you play - the skin around breasts is much more tender than it is on the wrists and ankles. I mean, you can put almost anything on for still photos, but doesn't always mean it's practical or safe in reality.

In fact, it's not advised to use steel handcuffs in sex play at all, because they make bruises REALLY easily.

My sub must be exceptional then. She can take nearly anything well. Guess it depends on the conditioning of your sub.
 
My sub must be exceptional then. She can take nearly anything well. Guess it depends on the conditioning of your sub.
It's not about "taking" you know. It's about what skin you have. No amount of conditioning will make you be fine if you bruise easily, and some people, especially women, do.
 
It's not about "taking" you know. It's about what skin you have. No amount of conditioning will make you be fine if you bruise easily, and some people, especially women, do.

Her skin must be exceptional then. Regardless, we both know her limits and respect those. She's in safe hands I can assure you. I may be new to the board but not the lifestyle. After 20+ years I think we both have an idea of what to do and what not to do.

But lets stay on topic shall we? I will respond on if these cuffs work like we want them too. She has already fashioned her own soft & fluffy sleeves for these. There will be no metal on skin - at least not the first time out :devil:
 
Steel handcuffs are, in fact, not advised for wrists. It has nothing to do with bruises, though, and everything to do with nerve damage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheiralgia_paresthetica (more commonly known as handcuff neuropathy)

Bonus, the guy who discovered handcuff neuropathy was Robert Wartenberg. So if you do use steel handcuffs on your wrists, and you notice numbness, grab that Wartenberg wheel and check it out on your way to the doctor...
 
Back
Top