MEN Who πŸ’ Uncut Cocks!

Mmmm...I'm on my knees to worship that big, beautiful cock...and get my eager tongue inside that luscious foreskin! I sure hope he HASN'T washed it in a day or two...or three!!! πŸ˜‹

I LOVE sucking uncut cocks! I just adore that manly, musky flavor...and the tasty treats I hope to find inside!!! DELICIOUS!!! πŸ’“πŸ’‹

Last edited by a moderator:

Mmmm...I just LOVE skinning back an uncut cock and seeing that wet, purple head pop out! I just have to moan and lean in to lick it...and suck it...and kiss it...and love it...and worship it...Ohhhh, FUCK! I LOVE IT SO!!! πŸ’“πŸ’‹

I had this exact experience with a guy I invited into my booth at an ABS about four weeks ago! He kept teasing me by popping the head like that...it was sweet!!! Later after I'd sucked him to a knee-shaking climax and he blessed me with his big cum-load to swallow, and he finished groaning his pleasure aloud, he said the sweetest thing to me. "You don't know how much I needed that!" he declared, and I murmured something about how he had fulfilled my own need, as well, while continuing to lick and suck and kiss his now limp cock. But he repeated that even more emphatically! "Ohhh, you just don't KNOW how much I needed THAT!" He then explained how he had been working on an important, very time sensitive project with his company so intently that he hadn't been able to even THINK about sex for more than a month! Very stressful! But now, he said, that project had been completed the day before, and we had just CELEBRATED his return to sexual normalcy together by our lovemaking! What a wonderful privilege we had just shared! He made me feel like a million bucks! πŸ’“πŸ˜Š

Mmmm...what a lovely scene! And what a truly luscious, uncut cock! That is one lucky guy who is leaning in to kiss it, too!

Just look at this beautiful cock...

The pink tip peeping coyly out of the delightful opening in that thick, mouthwatering foreskin! The oh-so-sexy contrast between golden tan of the shaft skin and the pick color of the glans! How that puckered piss-slit seems to just beg to be caressed by an eager tongue-tip! The way the outline of the large, flaring glans shows under that impressive foreskin, just waiting to be revealed for the loving affections of an attentive lover! And that beautiful, fully erect shaft...that wonderful, baroquely veined shaft...just made to be enclosed by loving lips and fully engulfed within a warm, wet, loving mouth! Those unique veins just crying out to be lovingly traced with a creative and adoring tongue! And, ohhh, that pubic bush...thick, dark, fragrant, pubic hair...drawing down the willing face...ready to lushly envelop the nose and lips and playfully brush the cheeks of the one who tightly wraps his lips around the root of THAT cock! Mmmmm...

Such a complete, pure and true delight to an uncut cock worshipper like ME!!! πŸ’“πŸ’‹

That looks like like the makings of a fun relaxing day!

Mmmmm....the sun, the sand and a beautiful, uncut man! Mature, hairy, fit...and lounging, nude, outdoors on a lovely day...ready for a l-o-n-g, deliciously slow, session of no-holes-barred lovemaking! πŸ’‹

THIS is the stuff of my homosexual dreams! πŸ’“

Mmmmm....the sun, the sand and a beautiful, uncut man! Mature, hairy, fit...and lounging, nude, outdoors on a lovely day...ready for a l-o-n-g, deliciously slow, session of no-holes-barred lovemaking! πŸ’‹

THIS is the stuff of my homosexual dreams! πŸ’“
I couldn't agree more...that's just what I need NOW!

Back