RoryN...can dish it out, but can't take it

Oh holy heck... Ya got me. Trolls on the GB are vicious. But sometimes amusing. You for example, I like your sense of humor even if we don't always agree.

I'm not a troll. The small penis guy is a troll. Somewhere along the road the definition became blurred.
 
You do troll people... Case in point RoryN. You can deny all you want, but you do.

What do you expect? I'ts Mr_Ann_Burt_Dentata the FailTroll.

A sad little shut-in that exists only to troll. Sometimes for sympathy with fake cancer, most times with thread dedicated to it's "enemies", but always pathetic.
 
What do you expect? I'ts Mr_Ann_Burt_Dentata the FailTroll.

A sad little shut-in that exists only to troll. Sometimes for sympathy with fake cancer, most times with thread dedicated to it's "enemies", but always pathetic.

How's the little woman?
 
So it's spread…
Maybe I',m out of the loop, because imo Australia and especially New Zealand are more conservative than the rest of the Commonwealth countries.


Really, why would you think that?

NZ is supposed to have some of the most progressive laws in the world.
 
Really, why would you think that?

NZ is supposed to have some of the most progressive laws in the world.

You're right actually, and I shouldn't have generalized.

Their infrastructure is one of the best in the world, imo (healthcare accessible to all, appropriate benefits, good employee protection through labour organizations and so on). The only con would be perhaps the minimal wage, which is a bit low, imo.
Moreover, the 'system' and most people treated me (an immigrant) very well, so I shouldn't complain.

When I wrote that, I had in mind the particular work environments that I worked in (large state-owned institutions, hierarchies). I felt that, at times, the competitiveness and the strong emphasis on personal accountability fostered attitudes that were a bit similar to the "radical conservative" mentality.
 
Back
Top