Are you dominant or submissive

Neither. I'm a sadistic Top.

BTW, why do we get one of these "Are you dominant or submissive" threads every 3.14 weeks? Is NO one capable of finding the second and/or third pages of threads here?

I vote gum. Or a unique little snowflake. Those should always be options.

I think Beck started a thread with the same(ish) title some time ago on this very forum.

If Query put as much effort into real life as he does trolling, maybe he would still have a marriage.

Last edited:
yes, I am dominant or submissive. :cattail:

So true, aren't we all, at least sometimes, a mixture of both!

Professionally a person would think I was more dominant. Socially I don't think a person would apply either to me. In my relationship, aside from the D/s part, I tend to be more submissive, maybe 'she leads and I follow' best depict our overall relationship but still at times I do take the leadership role. I can even be dominant by using my submissiveness to get my own way, in those cases I really do, relationship wise, top from the bottom.

As far as BDSM within my relationship I'm submissive but I do believe my desire to be submissive is specific to my feelings for her and given another relationship I think it's very possible for me to be the dominant.

I think question like, "Are you submissive or dominant?" are rather simplistic and I could add to your 'dominant or submissive' comment by saying at times dominant and submissive.

I think Beck started a thread with the same(ish) title some time ago on this very forum.

And cheese, don't forget cheese.
I don't like gum.

yes, he's a dog of few notions.

Masochistic bottom and toy/pet.

I know, I know-- 'sub' has fewer syllables, but bear with me.

Both. Wife usually chooses and I get what's left.

As a "flexible switch" myself I often defer to her mood as well, but there are times I sway more strongly towards one side or the other and she accommodates quite well too...

I tolerate a handful of humans and even fewer telling me what to do.

Back