Bully Story

ThatBoi21

Virgin
So, I was thinking about writing a bully story where the bully fucks the victims mom. Only problem is, is that cuckoldson is already doing an amazing job at writing one with his Conflicted story. I was just wondering if there would be any ways to write one without it seeming like I'm blatantly copying his idea.

as long as you do not copy his text that is all good.

When a story inspires me to write about the same theme, I do mention it in the intro

I'd like it if someone ran with my idea. It's about a milf having an affair with a son's former classmate/bully of his who is now in his early/mid 20s. They go to the Craigslist personals section and put up an anonymous ad with just pictures of their genitals/asses for a place to fuck in return for allowing the host to watch. The son responds with his apartment address, which the mom recognizes:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1460357

What if someone who had always been bullied found revenge by fucking the bully's mother?

I have a lot of ideas about how this happens..i had a thread Indian mom turned Whore..i can help u out with his the bully makes a respected married mom into a cumdumpster

Back