slave contract - way of lifestyle

Hi,
My boyfriend and I are living in a D/s relation. He´s my slave and I´m his domina. We are very serious about it, ex. is my slave wearing a chastity belt 24/7, he wears a dog collar and hand and ankelcuff, locked so that he can´t take them of, he wears a mask almost all the time, so that he can´t see my naked body, I pee on him, he cleans my ass with his tongue after I´ve been on toilet, I lock him up in chains. Both of us love the way we live and we have decided, that he shall be my slave for the rest of his life. Which means that we will sign a slavecontract.
Any ideas how to humialite (verbally – my slave is very verbal - and physical) my slave before signing the contract and how to celebrate it after signing ..? We will of course have a glass of champagne ... or should I rather say, I will have a glass of champagne to celebreate it. My slave will sit on his knees besides me ... licking my shoes.
I also wonder if any of you have ideas what to write in the contract.
Looking forward to hear from you ... and if you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask :).

sissy is not a slave but, you could have him pierced to celebrate the signing.
sissy is not into tattoos but, you could have him marked "slave of Gumption_Domina".

Thanks for the advise, Miles Long:). I did google "slave contract" but couldn´t really find some good ideas how to humiliate my slave while he is signing the contract. Maybe I´ll try again :).
SissySalina, what a good advise to let my slave have a tatoo or a piercing. I´ll concider that for sure ;-) ..!

Hi,
My boyfriend and I are living in a D/s relation. He´s my slave and I´m his domina. We are very serious about it, ex. is my slave wearing a chastity belt 24/7, he wears a dog collar and hand and ankelcuff, locked so that he can´t take them of, he wears a mask almost all the time, so that he can´t see my naked body, I pee on him, he cleans my ass with his tongue after I´ve been on toilet, I lock him up in chains. Both of us love the way we live and we have decided, that he shall be my slave for the rest of his life. Which means that we will sign a slavecontract.
Any ideas how to humialite (verbally – my slave is very verbal - and physical) my slave before signing the contract and how to celebrate it after signing ..? We will of course have a glass of champagne ... or should I rather say, I will have a glass of champagne to celebreate it. My slave will sit on his knees besides me ... licking my shoes.
I also wonder if any of you have ideas what to write in the contract.
Looking forward to hear from you ... and if you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask :).

Mark Himmel as your property with a branding on his ass or above his cock or on both places

Well

Humiliation is very personal, what is humiliating to one is not to another. Some want real humiliation that never can go back into hiding, others want fun humiliation, etc. But if you want some general ideas...

Have other people attend. Family & friends especially can up the level of humiliation.

Where on his body he gets the tattoo or piercing can raise of lower the level of humiliation, the more visible to others, the more humiliating it will be.

As part of the ceremony, get him a locking metal collar, that never comes off again, and that is obvious to onlookers that it is locked around his neck. There are collars that are permanent, no lock that can be unlocked.

Have him wear a diaper well before the event, give him lost to drink, don't let him use the toilet. Just before the ceremony, or during it, have him pee and poop in the diaper, and keep wearing it through the ceremony.

What you say can be the bigger part of humiliating him. Calling him you ass licker, for example. Telling friends that you never need toilet paper anymore because you have his tongue.

Same with having him say things that clearly admit his slave status. Get friends or family or play partners to ask him to do things that he cannot, so he has to tell them he is not allowed to or is a slave and cannot.

Lots of ways to humiliate someone, but you really have to know what is humiliating for them.

Did you find what you were looking for...contract contents etc.? I know there used to be some interesting discussions here many years ago, but personally, if you want to have a contract it is really up to you to decide what it should contain. Important thing is being realistic, and both of you fully discuss the what ifs, and how you see your future, preferably not while you are engaging in any behavior which may impact on how you feel during that lengthy discussion.

Back