RoryN...can dish it out, but can't take it

You don't sound like Cade, which is a triple infinity plus.I have to assume you aren't the resident asshole.

Wrong, right from the beginning.

You're operating under the assumption that there's only one frame of reference: one in which the OP is an asshole, Rory is a victim, and you guys who pass this sort of judgment are in the right to do so.

But there are many more out there. One, for ex., in which Rory is an Assssshole, the OP is calling him out, and you guys…..well, I'll leave that one open to your imagination. ;)

You're operating under the assumption that there's only one frame of reference: one in which the OP is an asshole, Rory is a victim, and you guys who pass this sort of judgment are in the right to do so.

But there are many more out there. One, for ex., in which Rory is an Assssshole, the OP is calling him out, and you guys…..well, I'll leave that one open to your imagination. ;)

Well, you guys must really know what a real asshole is. I was under the assumption that the OP couldn't be an asshole since he/she didn't say cunt, nigger, or libshit, etc.

Hello Rory. :)

:rose:

Is you retarded brah? For realz...

He's been bumping his own threads. Especially the vasectomy one. You could have sex with him without the worry of unexpected pregnancy.

So an OP can't comment on their own threads. Must be a new Lit rule. I take it you're an ultra conservative who is against all forms of birth control and family planning, or you are extremely bored and have no life. :)

So an OP can't comment on their own threads. Must be a new Lit rule. I take it you're an ultra conservative who is against all forms of birth control and family planning, or you are extremely bored and have no life. :)

Wow. You must be blessed with that extrasensoryperception. If I had it I would play the ponies...or the lottery...or some other self-serving nefarious pastime.

Waaah.

Discuss.

It's true...

LadyVer is a left-wing hack, which is why she defends Rory...

She votes with her vag and is proud of it.

She cannot take it either.

But she loves to dish.

I think she might also be feeling a bit maternal towards Rory.

To me Rory is just as square-headed and black and white about "politics" & demonising - like our lovely progressives. But I feel that despite that, he does have a heart & some sense of humour.

But the odd part about it all : I can see where Lady Ver is coming from, because sometimes I feel just like her (mtrnl) towards him.
I know, I should wear a clown costume or put a gun to my head. :eek:

EDIT.
It's actually Ann's fault, because since she started trolling him I've been laughing ++ and seeing him in a different light.

Last edited:
I was here when he first started posting...

Like the other poster I named, once they learn where you are on the political spectrum, that decides the relationship they have with you.

I was here when he first started posting...

Like the other poster I named, once they learn where you are on the political spectrum, that decides the relationship they have with you.

Weird, huh….
That it's not just some of the GB girls who have it (the Clique mentality). But also our political manly men posters.
Like being blacklisted in all sorts of ways just because you dare to laugh or appreciate the posts of those whom they "don't approve of".

Pretty much...

;)

A microcosm of our current culture, the brutal intolerance of the Left from the confines of their safe spaces.

If this is more than GB craziness or concealed racism/bigotry on their part,
and it's more of a reflection of some parts of American society…
I'm flabbergasted.

Because in the real world (back home and after I emmigrated) the reverse applied: the "R-wingers" were intolerant of those with whom they interact daily, and They engaged in witchhunting. With the same purposeful misinterpretations and under the same PC bullshit that are used by some GB progressives.
- Whereas "the libs." were more tolerant of others' opinions and were prepared to listen & understand where the other person was coming from. No matter how outrageous they thought their ideas were.

But some of our GB progressives have this "you're either good, or you're rotten to the core" thinking going on for them.

Last edited:
Back