Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am happy to say i have , i had a first date with a new guy last night and he stayed the night and i woke him this morning by slipping under the duvet and taking his cock in my mouth and sucking him dry it was heaven ,his cock was sweaty and smelled a bit from last nights activities but it was so delicious and i swallowed every last drop of his lovely cum.
 
i confess it was two cocks today i had to wake the lodger up with his early morning blow job as well so i had a double breakfast today,my new boyfriend was a bit surprised but when i explained he was quite happy especially when i told him he would always cum first.
 
i confess it was two cocks today i had to wake the lodger up with his early morning blow job as well so i had a double breakfast today,my new boyfriend was a bit surprised but when i explained he was quite happy especially when i told him he would always cum first.

Interesting, how much do you charge in rent?
 
i confess it was two cocks today i had to wake the lodger up with his early morning blow job as well so i had a double breakfast today,my new boyfriend was a bit surprised but when i explained he was quite happy especially when i told him he would always cum first.

I think I am starting to live vicariously through bluesky.;)
 
My regular jack off buddy came over about 9 am, and I knelt on the carpet by his knees as he stroked his prick slowly. I just laid my head on his thigh and gently and slowly and leisurely licked his glans until he oozed up some shiny precum for me. Then I took just the tip of his glans between my lips and tasted his juice. It was sublime! And he thrust his prick at my wet mouth and it slid between my cheeks as I sucked hard and felt the delicious soft bulk of his cock head as it filled most of my mouth.

I took as much time getting him off the first time as I could. Each time he'd get close to cumming, I'd take his meat out of my mouth and just admire it and lick a little, and let it calm down a little and then I'd nibble the sides of his glans with just my lips. Eventually, he had had enough of my teasing and wanted my throat to squeeze his cock head, so I gave in to his lust and allowed him to push the back of my head hard and drive it down the full length of his 7" un-cut beauty. It took about 10 minutes of thrusting and head-pushing to finally loose control of his load... with the help of two of my fingers up his asshole.

I let him fuck my mouth for about three minutes while his after-shocks kept rippling through his thighs and his prick. He slowly began to soften, but I kept his cock inside my mouth, just barely moving my tongue and lips on it. I could taste his jizz the whole time. He had shot several bursts into my mouth, so not all of his cum went down my throat.

I pulled free of his cock and showed him the load of jizz in my mouth, slowly closed my mouth and swallowed and opened my mouth to show him it was empty.

It was a delicious treat and I hated to let his cock loose, but the poor guy was spent and had to piss, so I let him up for a while.

After cleaning up, he sucked me for a while, then we did 69 with me underneath, and then we both did solo for a while watching some bi-sex porn, and then I helped him get off the second time as he masturbated next to me.

Then he was gone, and probably won't be back for a month or so, which is too long, for sure. I could use some of that action every day or two.

You are just like me a cocksucker.
 
happily i have ,i woke my lodger with a long slow suck on his cock this morning and was rewarded with a lovely mouthful of his cum but sadly when he came down for breakfast he told me he is leaving to go and live with his boyfriend next week so i will have to make the most of the days he is still here .
 
Had a TXT out of the blue, from a guy I've not seen in ages; Popped round on his way through to work, and let me suckle on his 7 inch cut cock... And I got rewarded with a nice creamy breakfast... Its just made me hungry for more now though, will have to see who I can find who's about later to give me more cum..
 
Had a TXT out of the blue, from a guy I've not seen in ages; Popped round on his way through to work, and let me suckle on his 7 inch cut cock... And I got rewarded with a nice creamy breakfast... Its just made me hungry for more now though, will have to see who I can find who's about later to give me more cum..

you lucky thing and a perfect size ,hope you get more ,x
 
None today, but am going to a party tomorrow and hope to suck multiple cocks. Maybe I will get fucked a couple of times too.
 
i have had nothing all weekend ,the lodger stayed at his boyfriends place but he made up for it when he came in this morning to get ready fro work, i was sat in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea when he walked in ,he said good morning and smiled when he saw my nightie and said i looked cute and then he stroked the front of his trousers and looked at me and that was all the hint i needed ,i slid off the chair and got to my knees in front of him as he undid his trousers and let me slide them down with his boxers to release his cock and the beautiful aroma hit me ,the smell of a real mans cock and he had a slight smell of pee and sex ,it drove me wild and i kissed his cock up and down and all over the tip and licked it and took him in my mouth and started to suck all the while stroking the base with one hand and with my other hand in my panties rubbing my sissy clit until he grabbed both sides of my head and began fucking my mouth and in a few minutes he unloaded a huge wad of cum and i sucked happily on him until there was no more and managed to cum in my panties almost at the same time and then i knelt there licking his cock until he pulled away to go and get ready for work leaving me to savour the taste of cum in my mouth .
 
Not yet... But it is only a bit after 8 AM, and I've not yet had sufficient coffee to regain full consciousness...
However, have the plumbers arriving today to fit a new central heating system, and I'm escaping the disruption, and heading to my fiance's, and he'll have his cock inside me, including my mouth, several times before the end of today, and every day until the end of the week, when hopefully I'll return back home to a fully working central heating system and hot water...
We've already got two people lined up, for during the week, for threesomes, so that should be at least another two cocks to suck (and maybe be fucked by), during the week, and there is a possibility of a fellow foot fettishist, who may visit, so hopefully I'll be able to get his feet, and* his cock to play with and suck...

Should be a fun fuck/cock full week one way or another!
 
Not yet... But it is only a bit after 8 AM, and I've not yet had sufficient coffee to regain full consciousness...
However, have the plumbers arriving today to fit a new central heating system, and I'm escaping the disruption, and heading to my fiance's, and he'll have his cock inside me, including my mouth, several times before the end of today, and every day until the end of the week, when hopefully I'll return back home to a fully working central heating system and hot water...
We've already got two people lined up, for during the week, for threesomes, so that should be at least another two cocks to suck (and maybe be fucked by), during the week, and there is a possibility of a fellow foot fettishist, who may visit, so hopefully I'll be able to get his feet, and* his cock to play with and suck...

Should be a fun fuck/cock full week one way or another!

you lucky thing i am so jealous,x
 
My bf came home from working out of town last night and I met him at the door with a big kiss. I thenled him to the couch and started unbuckling his pants. I then pulled his hardening cock out and gave him a welcome home blowjob.

There will lots of fun until after the new year because he is off work until then
 
I sucked cock on Sunday. It felt sooooo good! Met Allan on Squirt a few weeks ago and invited him over. I was dressed in red hiheels, black stockings, black garterbelt, red panties, black bra, makeup, red wig, purple little dress.
He loved it. After kissing passionately, I went down on my knees, pulled his pants down and started sucking his cock. I'm a cock sucker, and there's nothing I would rather have in my mouth than a hot, hard cock. I must have sucked his cock for half an hour before he rewarded me with a hot, delicious cum load.
 
yes i have , my lodger and his boyfriend stayed last night sorting out his stuff ready to move in together and i am happy to say i woke them both up when i crept in with their early morning cup of tea and my lodger smiled and threw back the duvet to reveal them both in all their naked glory ,i licked my lips and climbed on the bed and started to stroke them both and lick both their cocks and i sucked on one and then the other to keep them both hard and i sucked alternately for about twenty minutes before i concentrated on my lodger and he filled my mouth with his cum and then i worked on his boyfriend and drained his cum ,i swallowed both loads and kissed both their cocks to say thank you and left them to drink their tea and walked out smiling .
 
yes i have , my lodger and his boyfriend stayed last night sorting out his stuff ready to move in together and i am happy to say i woke them both up when i crept in with their early morning cup of tea and my lodger smiled and threw back the duvet to reveal them both in all their naked glory ,i licked my lips and climbed on the bed and started to stroke them both and lick both their cocks and i sucked on one and then the other to keep them both hard and i sucked alternately for about twenty minutes before i concentrated on my lodger and he filled my mouth with his cum and then i worked on his boyfriend and drained his cum ,i swallowed both loads and kissed both their cocks to say thank you and left them to drink their tea and walked out smiling .

Wow, blue you are my cock sucking hero!:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top