In/Out Board



Ocean, loblolly pines, Spanish moss, gulls, marsh, osprey, cypress, dolphin and many miles to bicycle and run.



 
Closing down computer and driving off shortly.

I don't know whether I'll have access for the next 10 days.

While I'm away:

Don't do anything in front of the servants or that might frighten the horses.

That leaves you with a lot of possibilities. :)
 
HM and I are off to Santa Barbara for a couple of days shopping, orchid collecting and eating ourselves silly. Back late Friday.
 
And now I'm back. Word: Anyone going to SB really needs to stop in at the Anchor Wood-fired Grill. It's down next to the beach, it's funky, loud and very beachy-casual. However, the chef is brilliant. Do. Not. Miss.
 
After today, I'll be in France for the next week. I'm not sure how prevalent French "weefee" is but, given the hideous data roaming charges for Europe, I may not be on much, if at all.
 
Out for a few days and not taking wifi enabled laptop.

Don't do anything that might frighten the horses!
 
If I'm posting little into the first week in December, it's because I'm traveling from Thanksgiving for a week, not because Lovecraft68 and friends have managed to harass me off the boards. :)
 
If I'm posting little into the first week in December, it's because I'm traveling from Thanksgiving for a week, not because Lovecraft68 and friends have managed to harass me off the boards. :)

But the fact you would care if people thought it, is pretty good in itself.

Have a nice trip.:D
 
If I'm posting little into the first week in December, it's because I'm traveling from Thanksgiving for a week, not because Lovecraft68 and friends have managed to harass me off the boards. :)

Anxiously awaiting your return. Can't wait to hear more about you fictitious travels and made up stories of your accomplishments.
 
I'm out for a few days on holiday.

The location has WiFi, but last time I used it, it took me several days to clear my laptop of all the nasties I acquired.

I'll be back either late on Friday 6th, or on Saturday 7th.

Don't do anything that frightens the horses, or upsets the servants.

That includes Morris Dancing which fits both prohibitions.
 
I'm back but the cats obviously had had an argument around my computer. It was covered in fur, and the graphics card wasn't seated in its slot.
 
I'm back but the cats obviously had had an argument around my computer. It was covered in fur, and the graphics card wasn't seated in its slot.

A fur-covered computer - kinky. Like those cars with fur seat covers and pink fluffy dice? :cool:
 


It's time for some salt water. It's time for tidewater. It's time for Spanish moss and loblolly pines. It's time for ocean breezes. It's time to go running in the swamps in 96° and 75% humidity. It's time for some bald cypress and snakes and osprey and eagles.



 


It's time to go a'rovin' upon the briny deep.


The weather gods are smiling. The high front passed through last night. We've got 12-14 knots out of the north/northwest. Cool temperatures and clear skies for the next 2-3 days. The asymmetrical spinnaker will fly southbound.


On our return, I'll quote:
"Point Lookout. Point Look-in. Point No-point and Point again."



 
Time to go a while. My younger brother learned he has cancer (not even two weeks ago) with a prognosis of 90 days. It's not looking good. He's been in the hospital four days and seems to be heading to a hospice facility. He's 55. It sucks.
 
Back
Top