The Official Author's Hangout 2016 April Fool's Day Contest Support Thread

I tried to keep mine short. Maybe too short. My only comment said it was cute. :eek: :rolleyes:

Anon didn't like my mind control one.

Anon complains that mind control is illegal. Doh! Why read it then?

I now have three entries. I think that is enough to divert the one bombs and trolls from your stories to mine.

One of my stories has yet to get a rating as high as 3.xx. It is getting a reasonable number of votes, but mainly 1s and 2s. :D

Where are the other entries? Get writing!

Mine is doing reasonably well , fluctuating between 4.6 an 4.65. Not enough to make it competitive though.

Mine is doing reasonably well , fluctuating between 4.6 an 4.65. Not enough to make it competitive though.

I wouldn't be so sure that it isn't competitive. By the time it has been swept that rating could rise.

Two of mine seem beyond salvation being rated about 2.88. :D
The other one is about 4.10 so far.

I shouldn't write stories that tease the readers and expect them to use their imagination.

Mine is bouncing between 4.0 and 4.1. Cute and short are the comments.

I liked it. :)

And thank you for the nice comment. If that keeps up I might actually do a sequel to add more sex but then again, would more sex add anything more to the story besides sex?

Don't ya just love those wheels within wheels questions? :cool:

And thank you for the nice comment. If that keeps up I might actually do a sequel to add more sex but then again, would more sex add anything more to the story besides sex?

Don't ya just love those wheels within wheels questions? :cool:

More sex? Probably. More interaction between the sisters would be good, and not just sexual interaction.

Any more stories pending or close to submission?

It is still a fairly short list for a contest.

I will be, eventually.

I liked your Femdom story very much. It really made me chuckle, and then ended on a surprising note.

I will be, eventually.

I liked your Femdom story very much. It really made me chuckle, and then ended on a surprising note.

Thank you for that. My entries are getting bashed by the trolls, particularly BTB Chapel. I ought to have expected that, having put it in Loving Wives. :D

I should have one entry finished in time. But I am not sure about how well it will be received. It will be my first incest story (a subject I never thought I would write in) and am hoping to get it finished in time to get a second set of eyes to look it over. I also have another short story spinning around in my deviant mind but I think that might be expecting to much. Oh well good luck to everyone.

I haven't learned my lesson from the ratings and response to my first three entries.

I have just hit the 'Submit' button on Number Four - a very short one.

I haven't learned my lesson from the ratings and response to my first three entries.

I have just hit the 'Submit' button on Number Four - a very short one.

You are a library afire, ogg!

Burn, baby, burn!

You're an inspiration.

I just submitted mine. It's my first contest entry ever.

Back