I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Glad This is Still Going Strong

Secrets are so hard to give up..I'm back but not sure a cyber affair is just like riding a bike. Seeking a gentle lady's secret company in cyber space. Skype name is T_Cruiser.

Or Kik is cruiser_t. I'm looking forward to a message from a secretive lady friend.

New to this, want to explore

I admit that I'm 45m and happily married. However, there are times when I just want to explore and have a discreet chat with another woman online.

Any ladies out there, feel free to HMU.

Secret Lady, I'm Looking Forward to Your Message

Secrets are so hard to give up..I'm back but not sure a cyber affair is just like riding a bike. Seeking a lady's secret company in cyber space. Skype name is T_Cruiser.

The Kik id is cruiser_t

Message me in one of these fine places and let's see how things develop between us.

I'm Bored At Work Tonight

Secrets are so hard to give up..I'm back but not sure a cyber affair is just like riding a bike. Seeking a gentle lady's secret company in cyber space. Skype name is T_Cruiser.

I welcome a message from a playful lady who enjoys the secret. On Kik I'm cruiser_t

D(.)(.)

D(.)(.)------------------- I keep no secrets from my husband but love to share our nasty past. In fact read some of our stories and save me the time.
I am a very late bloomer and plan on going out with a bang.

In real life I appear to be just another granny headed to church.

I Started This Thread Some Time Ago...

I welcome a message from a playful lady who enjoys the secret. On Kik I'm cruiser_t

I'm glad to see people enjoying the cyber affairs. Message me if you're a lady who'd like to carry on in secret with a married man. And if you're married too your secret is certainly safe with me!

Bump Bump

You don't have to be a married lady but you do have to enjoy secret chat with a mature married man. Message me on Kik where I am cruiser_t or Skype where I am T_Cruiser. Let's see how our cyber affair develops.

I think there are many of us on hhere who are married and love a sexy conversation with another married person. I know im on that list!

Bump for Tuesday

I find a cyber affair erotic and addictive. I look forward to chatting with a lady who does too.

On Kik I'm cruiser_t and on Skype I'm T_Cruiser. I welcome a PM anytime on Tuesday the 19th as I'm home alone with some time to play and get to know you a bit! Looking forward to your message.

Secret Bump

On Kik I'm cruiser_t and on Skype I'm T_Cruiser. I welcome a PM anytime on Tuesday the 19th as I'm home alone with some time to play and get to know you a bit! Looking forward to your message.

I'm seeking a woman available to Play in Secret this afternoon. :)

Bumping for Business Trip

Hi. It's been awhile since I've been on to post and I'm sorry to see the thread doesn't seem to be generating as many posts as it was awhile back. Perhaps this bump will help some of us who enjoy "cyber adultery" to find one another.

I'm going to be traveling on business during Memorial Day weekend. I know that's a crazy time to find time to yourself to play online but if you're a lady who might be able to chat sometime during the evening of May 27th through 29th, message me and let's see if we develop a hot secret just between us.

Doesn't have to be voice or cam play but if we're feeling adventurous and can build some quick trust I do use Skype as t_cruiser and Kik as cruiser_t . Feel free to message me on either of those.

Great thread and I hope others have found some fun cyber relationships from it too.

Bumping for The Weekend

Hi. It's been awhile since I've been on to post and I'm sorry to see the thread doesn't seem to be generating as many posts as it was awhile back. Perhaps this bump will help some of us who enjoy "cyber adultery" to find one another.

I'm going to be traveling on business during Memorial Day weekend. I know that's a crazy time to find time to yourself to play online but if you're a lady who might be able to chat sometime during the evening of May 27th through 29th, message me and let's see if we develop a hot secret just between us.

Doesn't have to be voice or cam play but if we're feeling adventurous and can build some quick trust I do use Skype as t_cruiser and Kik as cruiser_t . Feel free to message me on either of those.

Great thread and I hope others have found some fun cyber relationships from it too.

I'm looking forward to a message from a lady who may like to chat in secret this weekend.

I'm a 47 year-old married man and in real life I'm so well behaved that people who know me would be shocked that I sneak into Lit in search of adulterous chat when I have the very rare free time to play.

I'm traveling on business this week and very much welcome a message from a lady who also enjoys keeping her Lit chat her own little secret. Message me here or on Yahoo if you're a lady who might like to chat a bit and see how we get along.

Hi! Lets chat i would love to be your secret

I'm a 47 year-old married man and in real life I'm so well behaved that people who know me would be shocked that I sneak into Lit in search of adulterous chat when I have the very rare free time to play.

I'm traveling on business this week and very much welcome a message from a lady who also enjoys keeping her Lit chat her own little secret. Message me here or on Yahoo if you're a lady who might like to chat a bit and see how we get along.
Lets be secret friends ;)

Weekend

I'm traveling on business during Memorial Day weekend. I know it's a crazy time to find time to yourself to play online but if you're a lady who might be able to chat sometime during the evening of May 27th through 29th, message me and let's see if we develop a hot secret just between us.

I hope this thread continues to help others find some fun cyber relationships too.

Weekend Bump

I'm traveling on business during Memorial Day weekend. I know it's a crazy time to find time to yourself to play online but if you're a lady who might be able to chat sometime during the evening of May 27th through 29th, message me and let's see if we develop a hot secret just between us.

I hope this thread continues to help others find some fun cyber relationships too.

Hi everyone, 32yo married guy from Australia here, hoping to make some friends on here who like to chat about naughty, erotic things. PM me.

Chat

Hi I'm married male love to chat with ladies , and I'd love to keep the guts wives busy if they wanted I have Kik pacireman3 and yahoo hotfiremaninpa

Back