Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn,,,I knew I should have gone with 'lap dancing' instead...

S.O.S

is it ... --- ... or --- ... --- ?

oggbashan will know for sure lol ... and give us a historical tidbit

a great striptease;)in this case

Morse code ......or.......or......

a great striptease;)in this case

Morse code ......or.......or......

Morse Code was used by the Titanic to summon help when sinking.

The then-new SOS code ... --- ... was used interspersed with the old distress call CQD -.-. --.- -..

The Americans and the Germans had different morse code systems but eventually a standard international morse code was agreed.

Burlesque included striptease (sometimes)

Morse Code was used by the Titanic to summon help when sinking.

The then-new SOS code ... --- ... was used interspersed with the old distress call CQD -.-. --.- -..

The Americans and the Germans had different morse code systems but eventually a standard international morse code was agreed.

Burlesque included striptease (sometimes)

"Showgirls"

Polaroids

A great rock band in Australia - Dave McCormack and the Polaroids - 'The Inner West', 'If you leave me I will hunt you down and kill you", 'Millionaire Adventurist Balloonist', plus many others.
A favourite line from a live recording: The band fluffs the intro to a tune and Dave says.."Yeah well let's try it again. It's all part of the FUCKIN' plan!"..the line never grates despite repeated playing.

A great rock band in Australia - Dave McCormack and the Polaroids - 'The Inner West', 'If you leave me I will hunt you down and kill you", 'Millionaire Adventurist Balloonist', plus many others.
A favourite line from a live recording: The band fluffs the intro to a tune and Dave says.."Yeah well let's try it again. It's all part of the FUCKIN' plan!"..the line never grates despite repeated playing.

Bob Dylan - who also fluffs the beginning on 115th Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back