The Basque Set

Close up

Of the previous picture. Waiting to get what I want..

Last edited:
Of the previous picture. Waiting to get what I want..

Very nice :)

Thinking you want the attention on somewhere other than the thoughts of spanking you that pervade the thread ;)

Guess you didn't get told off and made to take it down.

I did get in trouble, she has just saved the punishment as we are at my house today, no tools with which to punish me, at least not so it leaves some marks anyway. I did get a sound spanking though. We are intending on doing some mark photos soon... :devil:

Very nice :)

Thinking you want the attention on somewhere other than the thoughts of spanking you that pervade the thread ;)

Guess you didn't get told off and made to take it down.

I did get in trouble, she has just saved the punishment as we are at my house today, no tools with which to punish me, at least not so it leaves some marks anyway. I did get a sound spanking though. We are intending on doing some mark photos soon... :devil:

Sounds like she might have to get more tools ;)
So you've permission today or risking more punishment?
That is a fine close up. :)

Sounds like she might have to get more tools ;)
So you've permission today or risking more punishment?
That is a fine close up. :)

Thank you :).

I didn't have permission, but I don't think I can make the punishment much worse. Especially as it won't be delivered for a while, she will just create more inventive ways to deliver when it does come!

I'm having fun with this now. Who wants more?

THAT! Is quite a view.
smiley-happy020.gif
I want more!

Taking advantage

Nothing yet has been said about the amount of posting I've been doing today... So whilst Fire is being mute on the subject...

Another, the first of my face without blind fold to be on here..

Be nice!

Last edited:
Wow, you're extremely beautiful, Burntsky! I love that pose, like you were worn out from some amazing evening. I could imagine why you're so tired. :devil:

Nothing yet has been said about the amount of posting I've been doing today... So whilst Fire is being mute on the subject...

Another, the first of my face without blind fold to be on here..

Be nice!

Think she's other complaints...

Looked at the pic first before the words and thought it was a rare sight... :)

Of course :)

Wii those legs spread ?? Will the pics of voluptuous breasts be put up next ??
*Lying down on the couch for some fun*

Morning...

Up very early for work. So thought I'd leave so,etching for everyone to wake up to.

Will have to start taking more soon as we are quickly getting to have only the explicit ones left. I've been warned once before, wouldn't want to get into trouble for posting those up ;) :devil:

:kiss:

Last edited:
Up very early for work. So thought I'd leave so,etching for everyone to wake up to.

Will have to start taking more soon as we are quickly getting to have only the explicit ones left. I've been warned once before, wouldn't want to get into trouble for posting those up ;) :devil:

Very nice happy im up late

Now I am up as well.
attachment.php

Missed this earlier.
Very nice I do like the way you are going with these.

Well you can host them offsite and link to here...

Home from work and food shopping. Been through the photos, 3 left before the links begin. If you're really nice :devil:

There might be some more specifications to me posting these photos once Fire sees the suggestion...

But for now..

Last edited:
Suspect it gets that.

Looking forward to more. *pretends to be really nice*

Home from work and food shopping. Been through the photos, 3 left before the links begin. If you're really nice :devil:

There might be some more specifications to me posting these photos once Fire sees the suggestion...

But for now..
image.jpg
THAT needs a thorough licking, followed by a thorough pounding!
smiley-sex012.gif

Back