Seduced by the Squire (closed for cumnchat)

Bridget lay beneath Isaac as he tried to tempt her to join him. And though the only other man that she had ever lain with was Joshua, she could tell that between the two, Isaac's "lovemaking", if it could be called that, was childish and immature. Yes, his cock was larger than Joshua's, though not by much. But whereas Joshua made love, exploring and showing delight in the woman's body, Isaac acted more as if it were the first woman body he had ever seen. The word 'milksop' sprang to her mind.

He tried pinching and pulling but his fingers were cold to the touch and his breath stank abominably. She may be there as a vessel for him to stick his cock into, but the only feelings she had for him was disgust.

Suddenly he began to pump into her with hard, swift strokes as he spoke through gritted teeth.

I thought that you were something of a lady and wished to be treated as such, seems I was wrong and you prefer to be used like a whore. Make no mistake you WILL eventually beg me to take you in every way possible

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Children should not play with adult toys."

This seemed to inflame him even more and with renewed vigor he slammed deep into her, fairly bouncing her all over the bed. For a moment she thought that she might end up in the floor. If this man had been told he was a lover, he must have paid them to say so.

After a short period of time, Isaac was sweating profusely. And with that, an even more pungent odor wafted to Bridget's nose. With all she was having to endure, Joshua should be getting 2 months mortgage paid instead of one.

Isaac stopped and, wiping his brow, said,

We will rest until we have breakfasted then we will see what else I can tempt you with

Tempt? The man had yet to cum even once.

"Already tired, Isaac? How will you ever last the entire 24 hours?"
 
Isaac was irritated by Bridget's taunts to his prowess and stamina, he had never been told before that he was not man enough to please a woman or received complaints regarding his stamina although deep down he suspected that the women he had bedded thus far had been too frightened to speak their minds.
Through gritted teeth he growled,

"We shall see trollope, we shall see."

His tone was angry and menacing but carried little conviction.

"First we eat and then return to my bedchamber and begin again."

He untied Bridget's hands and led her to the dining room, not allowing her any covering at all, not caring that the servants stared openly at her some of the men leering and maids pitying her. He sat her down at the able opposite him and told her to order whatever she wished, hoping that a show of kindness would mellow her somewhat and encourage her to show her thanks once they returned to his bed.
Bridget, to his surprise showed signs of a large appetite, ordering a large bowl of piping hot porridge to be followed by two Eggs Benedict on toast. As they waited for their breakfast Isaac looked over Bridget's shapely naked nubile body, Bridget though had sunk low in her chair hiding most of her body from his view.

SIT UP STRAIGHT GIRL AND PLACE YOUR TITS ON THE TABLE WHERE I CAN ADMIRE THEM" He snapped.
Again she surprised him by doing as he asked, cupping each small breast and laying them gently on the table between the utensils.
When Bridget's porridge arrived in a steaming hot bowl she slowly and carefully removed them, making some remark about bare flesh not seemly to be seen whilst eating. Bridget sat quietly with her hands folded in her lap until Isaac's breakfast was served and only began to eat when told by Isaac. She took delicate little sips of her porridge and remarked how hot it was.
Isaac was ravenous and eager to get back to bedding and fucking Bridget and wolfed his bacon and eggs down in record time. When he had finished Bridget's bowl was only half empty and he was forced to sit and watch, becoming increasingly frustrated. The same thing happened with the Eggs Benedict and toast. Bridget cutting the meal into very small pieces and chewing each mouthful thoroughly, giving him an amused half smile at his mounting frustration.
Even though Isaac was a cad and a scoundrel he had been brought up to observe the rules of etiquette and could not cut short Bridget's breakfast. When Bridget finished her meal she asked gracefully if she might have a glass of milk. Isaac glowered darkly at her, he knew very well she had played him for a fool and taken a whole hour out of the time he had with her.

"If you have QUITE finished, 'tis time we went back to bed where you can complete your side of our bargain."

He stood and pulled Bridget from her chair and bent one arm behind her back and pulled on her auburn locks so her head was right back and frog marched her roughly back to his bedchamber scowling at all the servants. Back in the room he threw her roughly face down on the bed.

"Do not think that your time wasting little tricks will save you, kneel with your head among the pillows, I do not wish the servants to hear you howl."

He rummaged in a drawer until he found a broad leather belt with a huge brass buckle on one end. Isaac grinned as for the first time he saw a look of fear on Bridget's face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The ride back to Lexford Manor was mainly in silence except for Dougan comforting Carrie, who was weeping for 'her Miss Bridget'.
Joshua too was weeping inside, berating himself for striking the deal with his cousin, knowing his reputation. If it wasn't for him and the need to find a few guineas Bridget, his true love, would be safely at home now warming HIS bed and not that of Isaac Crabbe. One other thing bothered him and that was the alacrity with which Bridget had offered herself to Isaac. Could it be that she found Isaac more to her liking than him? He knew that Bridget liked him and had declared her love for him but the doubt was there and it preyed on his mind. How could he welcome her back into his bed, into his house even, if she harboured amorous feelings for his cousin?
Joshua had to make up his mind in the next twenty four hours.
 
Bridget could see that her taunts were wearing on Isaac's pride. The fact that he made her go down for breakfast without so much as a wrap told her that this was a battle of wills. And he would be using every trick he could to break her. She was well aware of the open, hungry eyes of the men as well as the women who looked at her, their eyes filled with pity. How many of them had he done the same thing to?

As they sat awaiting the meal, Isaac demanded that she display herself. She was surprised that he let her get away with just displaying her breast until the food was served. Once she began eating, she was all politeness and manners, eating slowly and carefully and taking dainty bites. Meanwhile, Isaac wolfed down his food and then simmered and stewed at the other end of the table. She knew that he wanted to jerk her by the hair and drag her upstairs, though propriety said no. He could make her sit at the table naked but he couldn't rush the meal?

With the meal over, he grabbed one arm, twisting it behind her back and pulling her auburn hair back, rushed her upstairs and threw her face down in the bed as he slammed the bedroom door.

Do not think that your time wasting little tricks will save you, kneel with your head among the pillows, I do not wish the servants to hear you howl.

She watch in horror as he rummaged through a drawer before pulling forth a large leather belt sporting a large gold buckle. She blanched and she saw the evil gleam in his eye.

For the first time she felt actual fear as she buried her face in the pillows while her ass was presented to such an evil man.

*****

Carrie worried about her mistress. And about the master. She had taken him a tray of food that Cook had prepared. But when she had entered the room, he had almost taken her head off and Dougan had come running to smooth the way. The food had returned to the kitchen untouched and Dougan told Carrie that for now, he would take the master any food required.

Carrie had been married less than 24 hours but the house was certainly not happy or festive. Miss Bridget had brightened up the place and now all the servants walked around on tiptoe. The wait was excruciating.
 
He stood over her, the broad leather belt partially wrapped around his clenched fist the buckle dangling menacingly just above her trembling body.

"You have been disparaging to me with your ill thought remarks but I will give you this one chance to apologise and welcome me as your lover, if an apology is not forthcoming and you continue to thwart my attempts to pleasure you 'twill be the worse for you."

There was no reply from Bridget so he lowered the large gruesome looking buckle to rest between her shoulder blades and dragged it slowly down her back, the sheer weight of it leaving a faint pink trail on her flesh until it rested in the cleft of her buttocks, lurking menacingly as if waiting to pounce.

Isaac smiled grimly as he heard Bridget take a deep breath in anticipation of the pain that was sure to follow. This was a part that he enjoyed with his women, striking fear into them before inflicting the pain on their, usually young, womanly bodies. He had found that on some occasions the pain was welcomed and acted as an aphrodisiac. Not a sound came from Bridget though and unwilling as he was to mar the beauty of her tender milky white rear he flicked his wrist and the buckle arced through the air and smacked loudly as it landed on one pale cheek causing it to quiver gently and left a pale red imprint on her buttock. He heard a gasp escape from Bridget and repeated the action so that there was an imprint on both tender globes.


"That was just an introduction Bridget my dear, if you wish me to stop open your legs wider and allow me access."

Bridget buried her face in the pillows and clutched at the sheets, her legs stubbornly remaining pressed tightly together. Isaac continued the beating for a further full five minutes with Bridget's tender fleshy rear turning to a deep crimson
.
"Are you ready to give yourself to me or must I take what is rightfully mine according to the agreement we made?"

His tone was meek rather than masterful as though he himself doubted his right to claim Bridget's luscious body as his. Slowly and somewhat painfully Bridget spread her legs opening the way for Isaac to stare at her exquisite puckered brown hole. Isaac couldn't help but admire her rear and he stroked his cold clammy hands over her hot red buttocks, murmuring,

"You are delicious my dear, such beautiful curves, any brood mare would be in great demand if she had an arse such as yours."

He wa so enamoured of Bridget's fine shapely arse that he missed the look on her face as he fondled her. The leering lustful look was back in his eyes as he probed Bridget's hole with a thumb and forefinger opening her enough to push a finger into the damp warmth of her bowels to the second knuckle and twist inside her. With his free hand he held the dark red snake with the purple domed head and lubricated Bridget's outer ring with the oozing precum from his cock
.
"As I said before you would be in great demand as a brood mare but even such lowly creatures deserve some pleasure such as being ridden and being ridden well. Now is your time for such pleasure."

Gleefully, and with a cry of triumph he plunged into Bridget's fine arse, drowning out Bridget's cry of despairing pain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joshua's mental torture drove him to the verge of madness. to the point where he threatened poor Carrie with another whipping if she didn't stop fussing over him. Dougan took over her duties and took Joshua his lunch although it was returned hardly touched.

"What are we to do Dougan? T' Master ain't 'imself, blamin' 'isself for t' ways fings 'ave turned out."

Carrie's concern for Joshua was real although it broke her heart to think of her mistress at the mercy of that fiend Isaac Crabbe.

"T'ain't much we can do my love, 'cept help 'em both when she comes 'ome in t' mornin'."

Under his breath thinking "IF she comes home."
 
He tried threatening her, swinging the heavy buckled belt above her, and though it scared her, she refused to cave in so easily.

You have been disparaging to me with your ill thought remarks but I will give you this one chance to apologise and welcome me as your lover, if an apology is not forthcoming and you continue to thwart my attempts to pleasure you 'twill be the worse for you.

Welcome him as her lover? He was truly delusional.

When she remained silent, he let the buckle scrape down her back, leaving a burning feeling. She held her breath, scared.

She felt that pain before she heard the sound as the belt and buckle hit one ass cheek. She buried her face in the pillow. Then, he did it again, hitting the other cheek.

That was just an introduction Bridget my dear, if you wish me to stop open your legs wider and allow me access.

When she continued to refuse, he proceeded to beat her with the belt and buckle. It seemed to continue forever as she screamed into the pillow until finally he stopped.

Are you ready to give yourself to me or must I take what is rightfully mine according to the agreement we made?

His spoke softly but she was in such pain that she lost the desire to refuse him any more. It was extremely painful but she spread her legs to him. His hands were cold on her painful ass.

You are delicious my dear, such beautiful curves, any brood mare would be in great demand if she had an arse such as yours.

As if she were a horse! With great enthusiasm he proceeded to thrust his fingers up her rosebud as if trying to stretch her larger. Stretching it more, she felt something wet against the puckered hole before he spoke again.

As I said before you would be in great demand as a brood mare but even such lowly creatures deserve some pleasure such as being ridden and being ridden well. Now is your time for such pleasure.

Suddenly he thrust his cock deep into her ass as his hand repeatedly slapped her already bruised and reddened ass cheeks. She screamed and screamed into the pillows. It seemed to go on forever, and the more she screamed, the harder he fucked her and the more he slapped her bottom.

She began to despair that he would ever cum but he finally did. She knew that he was not finished with her but rather just getting started, though just what torture she had to look forward to next scared her. She already knew that her ass cheeks were bruised. Now what?
 
Last edited:
To Isaac the feel of Bridget's tight ring around his cock was exquisite even though she was continually attempting to eject his cock from her ass, her efforts only caused her muscles to grip his shaft tighter and increase his pleasure. He exploded his seed inside Bridget's bruised arse and he fell forwards on top of her cupping her young firm breasts, her nipples incongruously hardened as he fucked her arse and he squeezed the taut buds , rolling them between his clammy fingers. Isaac hoped that the teasing of her breasts and nipples would make her more amenable to him but she tried to move his hands from her and curled into a defensive ball like a frightened mouse.

Isaac was angry at her response to his amorous advances and left her curled up on the bed while he fetched a candlestick from the bedside table and lit the candle letting it burn and melt a little while he forcefully uncurled Bridget, cursing her and calling her all manner of names,

"Slut, Trollop, Whore, Jezebel"

He laid her on her back as she stared up at him with hate filled eyes. Once again he bound her hands above her head and her breasts were proud on her chest. Taking the candlestick he tipped a drop of hot wax onto her stomach, smirking as she groaned and flinched.

"How about we decorate those pretty little tits Bridget?"

He tipped hot wax onto each firm breast and taking fresh candles he stood them in the soft wax on each breast and lit them both.

"They will remain there to burn down to sear your flesh or until you agree to do exactly as I tell you, I would guess about fifteen minutes"

He pulled up a chair to watch and wait and stroked his stiff thick manhood.
 
Last edited:
She was in pain. Her asshole burned as his cock remained lodged in the hole until his member deflated. He lay on top of her, his weight pressing against her bruised bottom and hairy chest against her back. He wrapped his arms around her and played with her nipples, pinching and pulling in them.

The pain of her body screamed in her brain as she pushed his hands away, curling into a ball. She hurt and she wished he would just leave her alone.

Apparently that made him mad. Isaac climbed out of bed and seemed to be looking for something. She tried to not pay any attention to the man, wanting to protect her body.

Suddenly her grabbed her, pulling her straight as he called her horrible names.

Slut, Trollop, Whore, Jezebel

Once he had her on her back, he tied her hand once again to the headboard. Laying on her back, the bed pressed against her sore bottom. At that moment, she hated him more than anything in the world, and if she could have, she thought that she would kill him.

He picked up a burning candlestick, tilting it so the hot wax dripped on her stomach. The hot wax burned and she groaned in pain, her stomach lunching as she tried to avoid the drips.

How about we decorate those pretty little tits Bridget?

And with that he tilted the candle, letting the hot wax gather on top of each tit before pressing a small candle into the cooling wax. The grin on his face was evil as he lit each candle. It looked like her tits were on fire.

They will remain there to burn down to sear your flesh or until you agree to do exactly as I tell you, I would guess about fifteen minutes

And with that he pulled up a chair and watched as he stroked his cock.

She looked at him. Isaac may be evil but he wasn't the smartest man she had ever met. Bridget lifted her head and proceeded to blow out the two candles.

Isaac grimaced in anger. Bridget was in even more pain. Both breast burned as did the places on her stomach where the wax fell, and her bottom throbbed as it was pressed against the bed.

"Isaac, I'm not here to be your girl, or your lover. I am merely fulfilling a bargain struck between you and Lord Lexford. That you would attempt to abduct me, and instead kidnap poor Carrie while she was on her honeymoon is appalling. Just who do you think that you are?
 
Isaac was not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it came to problem solving. His only area of expertise was money, as far as he was concerned every problem could be solved by throwing money at it, so when Bridget blew out the candles on her breasts it never occurred to him to relight them and gag her so she could not blow them out or shield the flames from her breath, instead he grew angry and listened to her berate him with,

'Isaac, I'm not here to be your girl, or your lover. I am merely fulfilling a bargain struck between you and Lord Lexford. That you would attempt to abduct me, and instead kidnap poor Carrie while she was on her honeymoon is appalling. Just who do you think that you are? '

He replied angrily,

"I have paid good money to have you in my bed and I expect you to fulfill your side of the bargain by being cooperative when I make use of you, as for your serving wench, her abduction would not have been necessary had you and Joshua not attempted to deceive me, but now you are here and belong to me until the morning so stop your whining and show me how much you really appreciate a good hard fucking."

He removed the candles from Bridget's breasts and sat astride her, his large ball sac between her breasts and the dripping purple dome of his cock head brushing across her lips.

"I wish you to taste me my young beauty, if you wish to compare me with Joshua then do so but I am sure you will find that I am more to your taste."

So saying he pinched Bridget's snub freckled nose until she was forced to open her mouth to breathe, upon which he slid haf of his length into her warm wet mouth, he let go of her nose and grabbed a handful of her hair and nodded her head back and forth, pushing more and more of his heavily veined cock into her mouth until she began to gag as it hit her throat.

"That's it my little whore, suck it until I gift you my seed" His voice triumphant as Bridget valiantly took what she could.

"When you have succeeded in bringing me to completion it will be my pleasure to taste you direct from source."

Isaac crowed, believing that he had finally gained Bridget's willing cooperation as he fucked Bridget's spluttering, coughing mouth. His cock was so thick that Bridget could not prevent her lips from supplying the stimulating friction to Isaac's cock and he grew larger and thicker in her mouth as he pumped energetically in the warmth of her mouth his thin lipped smile leering at her as he finally disgorged his creamy load down her throat.

"Did I not promise you a tasty snack Bridget?" He sneered.
 
Last edited:
I have paid good money to have you in my bed and I expect you to fulfill your side of the bargain by being cooperative when I make use of you, as for your serving wench, her abduction would not have been necessary had you and Joshua not attempted to deceive me, but now you are here and belong to me until the morning so stop your whining and show me how much you really appreciate a good hard fucking.

He ripped the candles and accumulated wax from her breast, and she wanted to scream as the skin there had become a bit tender from the heat of the wax. She could see his heavy sac nestled between the two red mounds and his cock was even closer to her face. With an almost trembling hand, he took hold of the large cock, it's head now purple with lust and weeping precum from it. He smeared the liquid across her lips, the stuff pungent and copious as it dribbled down her chin to drip onto her chest.

I wish you to taste me my young beauty, if you wish to compare me with Joshua then do so but I am sure you will find that I am more to your taste.

And with those words he took hold of her nose, squeezing it shut until she found it necessary to open her mouth to breathe. As her lips parted, he took advantage of the open mouth and slid his cock in. He almost crowed in triumph at having accomplished the feat.

Grabbing the hair on top of her head, he proceeded to nod her head back and forth on his meaty staff, shoving his cock in and out of her mouth. Each shove in went deeper and deeper into her mouth until the fat head was bumping against the back of her throat. She could feel him getting bigger as he picked up speed.

That's it my little whore, suck it until I gift you my seed. When you have succeeded in bringing me to completion it will be my pleasure to taste you direct from source.

He fucked her mouth with much enthusiasm until she began to gag as it hit her throat. She realized something as she watched him. A leering smile played round his lips the more she choked and spluttered over his cock. Isaac was one of those kinds of men that derived pleasure from other's pain. She sought for that word that she has heard Estelle use. Sadist! Sadistic! She knew that was it. So there would never be any real pleasure from him unless it was tinged with pain. That must have been what Joshua had been trying to tell her when he hit her.

What really hurt, though, was that Joshua had been willing to share her with anyone. When he said that he loved her, it was probably to insure that she stayed with him so he could use her. And she, in her naivety, thought that he really loved her.

Suddenly Isaac shoved deep into her mouth and proceeded to deposit his seed down her throat. All she could do was swallow to keep from drowning in the thick stuff.

Did I not promise you a tasty snack Bridget?

What a fool she had been! She would survive this 24 hours. And if he returned with the carriage, then maybe he really loved her. But if just the carriage arrived, or no carriage at all, then she would know that she was merely...his whore. She thought that she could do that for someone she loved. But she now knew that this was the one and only time.
 
Isaac cackled loudly as he withdrew from Bridget's foaming creamy mouth and for good measure he squeezed another spurt over her pretty face, giving her a white mask that dripped slowly from her chin.
Slowly he slid down her naked bound body the remnants of his sperm leaving a snail trail the length of her body. On reaching her tight dark curly hairs he snuffled among them like a pig hunting for truffles. He lifted his head and looked at her with angry dark piercing eyes

"You are still dry my little whore, did you not enjoy my gift? You despatched it with great speed."

He then pushed three fingers into her tight pink hole, searching for the special spot that had most women begging for release but still Bridget lay still, unmoving.

"Hmmm you are determined to make things hard for yourself aren't you? Come with me."

Isaac untied her arms and roughly pulled her to her feet and fastened a leather collar round her neck with a stout chain attached, he dragged her out of the door naked and dripping his cum and marched her down the grand staircase. Again, the servants that were about tutted pityingly and one murmured,

"We all know where he's taking her,,,,,,,,,,, poor little mite."

None however stepped forward to help her.

Down two flights of cold stone steps he took her until they reached a large oak door securely locked and bolted. There was a fresh gleam in his eyes as he opened the door into his training room as he called it.

"Take a seat, I won't keep you waiting long."

He chuckled mysteriously and disappeared into a smaller side room. He returned less than two minutes later but Bridget gasped with fear for Isaac had transformed into a terrifying figure dressed in black leather breeches with a large protruding shiny black cock sheath that served to keep him hard and displayed the impressive size of his organ.

Worse though was the riding crop that dangled from his wrist.

Isaac flexed the crop and with a sneering smirk he asked,

"Shall we begin your training in obedience,,,,,SLUT?"
 
She lay beneath him, still tied to the headboard and unable to wipe away the cum he squirted on her face. With her body in pain, she wondered how much longer she had before this prison sentence would expire.

He dragged his cock along her body as he headed towards her sex, his cock leaking cum like a slug in a garden. He stuck his face to the slit there, apparently expecting copious amounts of cream. Instead, the well was bone dry, fear and pain having chased away all moisture from her.

She saw the anger in his eyes as he looked back at her.

You are still dry my little whore, did you not enjoy my gift? You despatched it with great speed.

Angrily he thrust fingers up in her, and she bit her lip in pain as he felt around, trying to arouse her. The man was truly stupid. And sadistic.

Hmmm you are determined to make things hard for yourself aren't you? Come with me.

He untied her arms with an evil glint in his eyes as he fastened a leather collar around her neck. She was truly scared! There was a strong chain attached to it and that was all she wore, save for his cum still dripping from her face, as he dragged her like an animal through his house.

Her face flushed with embarrassment as she heard murmurs from the servants that watched her pass.

They went down the grand staircase, and through a hidden door, continued down two more staircases, though these were of stone. It felt as if he were taking her to hell.

He unlocked a huge door and shoved her inside before locking and bolting it behind them. The room looked like a torture chamber and tears began to creep into her wide eyes.

Take a seat, I won't keep you waiting long.

She found nothing funny though he was laughing as he went into a side room. Several minutes passed before he returned, a most terrifying sight. He was naked save for black leather pants with his cock completely encased in the black leather and pointed straight for her. From his wrist hung a riding crop. He flexed it, ogling her with delight.

Shall we begin your training in obedience,,,,,SLUT?

This became too much for her. Bridget jumped up and ran for the door, screaming and clawing, trying to get out.

Suddenly, the chain was taut, pulling the collar hard into her neck. Her screams were cut off and she clawed at the thing around her neck. She fought and fought as he slowly pulled her back away from the door. She felt herself grow lightheaded as the collar cut off her oxygen until she passed out and fell to the floor.

When she awoke, she was confused. She was cold and found herself unable to move. Her legs and arms remained immobile and her eyes had a hard time focusing. But soon she remembered just where she was and fear filled her.
 
Last edited:
Isaac had been waiting for the moment when Bridget would break and try to run for it, thus he had kept his end of the chain attached to her collar, wrapped around his wrist. He watched with sardonic amusement as she ran for the door, letting her almost reach it before he pulled her up short, jerking her off her feet and scrabbling on the cold stone floor trying to breathe as the collar dug into her windpipe. Slowly he reeled her in lie landing a fish, wriggling and flapping, her naked body squirmed and writhed on the floor, a picture to treasure for him. Then the struggling ceased and he relaxed the chain allowing her to begin breathing again although unconscious.

"Foolish girl, you should have known there is no escape from here, from me "

Isaac admonished the prostrate form lying in front of him. Moving her arms with his booted foot so he could see her nakedness and once again admire her soft, silky alabaster skin. Seeing that she could not move of her own accord he picked her up and carried her to a padded seat and arrange in a position whereby her tight pink cunt and brown ass hole were on display, her arms were bound so she was completely helpless and at his mercy.

By the time he had finished Bridget was beginning to come to and to speed the process he emptied a pail of icy water over her head and noted with satisfaction how her nipples swelled and hardened to dusky pink pebbles.

"That was was very foolish of you Bridget, it seems I cannot trust you, you could at any moment attack me and harm me, I can't take that chance so I have had to restrain you. Now as you seem unable or unwilling to play with me I have decided to play with you."

He smiled broadly as he thwacked the riding crop over Bridget's exposed clit and labia making her strain against her bonds.

"'Tis such a shame that our time is so short a mere three hours before you must decide whether to go or stay, but in that time I will endeavour to show you as much as I can of the games we can play"

Once more the tip of the crop came down but slashed across Bridget's proud nipples.
 
The ice water shocked her awake, the extreme cold causing her body to start shivering. Her nipples immediately hardened, their tightening painful due to their tenderness from the hot candle wax. She gasped at the pain.

Her whole body felt as if she had fallen into an icy pond in winter. She wanted to move, to run, but couldn't. A rope wrapped around her neck kept her head basically immobile. Her legs were spread apart, pulled up and back exposing her sex as well as her anus. Her hands tied down to the foot of the table. She could feel her ass cheeks against her hands - they were still hot and sore and she suspected bruised.

That was was very foolish of you Bridget, it seems I cannot trust you, you could at any moment attack me and harm me, I can't take that chance so I have had to restrain you. Now as you seem unable or unwilling to play with me I have decided to play with you.

It was an evil smile that watched her as he brought down the riding crop on her sex. The pain joined the rest of the pain gripping her body and she struggled against her bonds.

'Tis such a shame that our time is so short a mere three hours before you must decide whether to go or stay, but in that time I will endeavour to show you as much as I can of the games we can play

The crop came down again but this time it hit her breast, her nipples so painful that she groaned as she closed her eyes.

She could tell that Isaac was excited, thinking that she felt pleasure. But he was wrong. Pain screamed in her head and she fought the urge to scream with it. Only three more hours and then she never wanted to see the sadistic man again.

He proceeded to whip the back of her exposed legs and she almost bit her tongue in two. She feared that he would attempt to press that leather encased cock into her.
 
Isaac was in his element now, inflicting pain on a helpless victim suited his tendencies, he enjoyed the physical contact of fucking a beautiful woman such as Bridget but to inflict pain on her was the ultimate for him. Cries of pain and pleading for him to stop only served to feed his ego so a mere groan from Bridget angered him and twice more he lashed her sex and the backs of her legs ensuring that each stroke landed on a previously untouched area. He could see that Bridget was in great pain but she stubbornly refused to pander to his ego by screaming or pleading with him, instead she bit her lip and inflicted her own pain.
Throughout the years Isaac had learned much about inflicting pain and oddly enough he had discovered that pleasure could be a source of pain so he changed tactics and rummaged in a large box of rarely used implements and triumphantly produced a strange looking crop with a ball of feathers at one end.

"I guarantee that you will be begging me to stop when I have used this on you."

Isaac smirked and stroked the feathered end lightly between Bridget's pointed breasts and slowly over her belly to her curly topped mound and along her dark pink sex lips twirling it round and round. He saw with glee how Bridget relaxed at the deceptive unexpected softness of the assault on her body, she gave an audible sigh of relief at the gentle sensation of the feathers brushing over her bruised and tortured skin. Isaac smiled at Bridget in an almost fatherly way and asked,

"Is that better my dear? Would you like me to continue?"

Giving no indication that continued use of the feathers on her skin would soon become unbearable, but he could argue that she had consented. The soft twirling feathers danced over Bridget's body, stroking her breasts and nipples and her inner thighs and brushed her sex so delightfully she was almost purring with pleasure.
 
Last edited:
Bridget could feel how the ropes around her ankles, wrists and neck were starting to chafe the skin there. He was obviously enjoying himself as he continued whipping the back of her legs and then her sex. The pain was terrible and she bit her lip trying to keep from screaming.

Isaac looked angry and frustrated as he stood for a moment before a devilish grin came to him. He went over to a drawer and searched through it. The thing he held up surprised her. It was a riding crop of feathers. She was a bit puzzled.

I guarantee that you will be begging me to stop when I have used this on you.

Isaac began brushing the soft feathers on her body. Even thought her breast were quite sore from the hot wax and the whippings, the feathers felt better on her skin. He even brushed her sex with the crop and she began to relax a bit.

Isaac smiled down at her.

Is that better my dear? Would you like me to continue?

At least he was not beating her. She was sure that her body would be covered with bruises by the time she left this hell hole.

Meanwhile the feathers danced over her body, tickling her sex and actually relaxing a bit.
 
Isaac watched slyly as Bridget visibly relaxed under the influence of the feathers delicate touch on her body, she lay still bound but with her eyes closed when he reversed the crop and once more he slapped her sex and smiled,

"Wake up dear Miss Sweetwater, I cannot see how much you are enjoying our little game, let us play a guessing game, you have to guess which I am going to use next to caress you with, the harshness of the crop or the seductive gentleness of the feathers, guess correctly and you will be left alone for a few minutes, guess wrongly and you will receive twice the number of the crop's caresses."

Intending to heighten her senses he stroked the feathers along her thighs and dallied at her knee before caressing her calves and then teasing the soles of her feet until she was squirming in her bonds.

"Make your choice Bridget, which shall it be, crop or feathers? "

Isaac had already made his choice, Bridget was to receive three caresses from the crop on the tender sole of each foot no matter which she guessed. He would change the ends of the crop from time to time but always her guess would be incorrect and she would be punished accordingly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At Lexford Manor the mood was dark, Joshua prowled around the manor barking at any one who approached him. It wasn't that he was angry with anyone other than himself, angry and ashamed that he had practically whored out his beloved Bridget to a man that he knew could be cruel but how cruel and evil he had no idea.

The time was approaching when Bridget would be free of Isaac's clutches and a carriage should leave to collect her but Joshua decided he could not go as he would have to face her accusing eyes and Isaac's smirking visage. Instead he called Dougan and Carrie to him and instructed them to take fresh clothes for Bridget and told them to be sure to tell Bridget how much he loved her.

The carriage left on time with Dougan and Carrie, it clattered out of the yard the horse's hooves throwing up mud as the rain teemed down making it a dull and chill morning.
 
Bridget closed her eyes and had actually relaxed a bit when suddenly he whacked her sex with the other end of the crop. Her eyes flew open as she gasped.

Wake up dear Miss Sweetwater, I cannot see how much you are enjoying our little game, let us play a guessing game, you have to guess which I am going to use next to caress you with, the harshness of the crop or the seductive gentleness of the feathers, guess correctly and you will be left alone for a few minutes, guess wrongly and you will receive twice the number of the crop's caresses.

She had no choice but to play his little game, placing guess after guess. She always chose wrong and Isaac delighted in whipping her sex, or the back of her legs, or her breast, her stomach, or even the soles of her feet. She could see the bruises all over her body already appearing on her fair skin and she knew that her back and buttocks were already sore and must be bruised as well.

But, he had not used his cock again either with or without the leather. She suspected that he must have shot the last of his cum on her face and that leather was merely holding it up and was probably hiding a wilted Willy.

When he prompted the next guess, she shook her head and looked him in the eye.

"Your time must almost be up. Do you not wish to fuck me once more? I am in no position to refuse you, though you may need some lubricant as your beatings have certainly made me dry. And I can assure you that this will be the last time that your cock shall slide between my pussy lips."

His hand stopped in mid air as he listened to her taunts. She suspected that should he try to fuck her, his cock would hang between his legs instead of jutting out proudly as he wanted it to.

He hurt others because most of the time, he was impotent!

*****

When Dougan and Carrie arrived, they were let in by a maid.

"We have come to collect Miss Sweetwater." Dougan spoke in a steady voice for Carrie was glad of her husband by her side. The last time she had been there, she had been kidnapped and was naked and afraid. But Miss Bridget had taken her place and she a feared as to what unspeakable things had been done to her lady.

The maid looked scared and, after looking around, spoke softly.

"'e's not cum back up wiff 'er yet. But it shud be sune. Ifn yew jist wate 'ere they shuld be up sune."

The maid pointed to some chairs along one wall and they sat, with Carrie holding the gown covered to protect it from the weather and the dirt from the road. Dougan carried a valise containing things that Carrie would need to dress Miss Bridget.

Up with her? Carrie knew where that was as she had been kept in a dungeon.

"Love, he's got her in the dungeon. My poor miss, what he must be doing to her!" She began to get upset but Dougan pet her knee.

"Do not worry, m'dear. If he does not produce her soon, we will get her ourselves." Dougan tried to stay strong for Carrie, but he too was worried. He had heard rumors of the kind of man that Isaac Crabbe was.

He sat still and held Carrie's hand as they waited.
 
Last edited:
Isaac tormented Bridget again and again, declaring each of her guesses to be wrong thus giving him an excuse to raise yet more welts and bruises on her fair tender skin which was blotchy with scarlet stripes and bold black/blue bruises across her breasts and the backs of her legs. She astounded him as he was in the throes of pleasure and awaiting her next incorrect guess and she looked him in the eye spat out at him defiantly,

'Your time must almost be up. Do you not wish to fuck me once more? I am in no position to refuse you, though you may need some lubricant as your beatings have certainly made me dry. And I can assure you that this will be the last time that your cock shall slide between my pussy lips. '

His arm stopped in mid air as the truth of her words deflated him, it was the beatings that aroused him not the fucking as he could have thrashed her all night long if he had so wished whereas to fuck her even with her beautiful body would have depended on whether he could keep his impotence at bay so beating her was the safest way to show his mastery over her, but STILL she defied him.

There came a timid knock at the large oak door and a faint voice informed him that the carriage had arrived to take his 'guest' home.

"Damn and blast it I was hoping this foul weather would delay Joshua's arrival but nevertheless I will enjoy showing him how cooperative you have been and that you have taken my liberties with you with gusto."

"Sir, Squire Lexford is not here sir, he has sent the Lady's maid and her husband."
The maid curtsied and fled to escape any punishment for bringing bad news.

Isaac pondered for a few seconds, 'If the lady's maid was the same one as yesterday she was quite comely and he wouldn't mind seeing more of her young body. Her husband though was a stumbling block, he surely wouldn't agree to his new wife displaying herself to him.'

Then he realised he held the Ace,,,, Bridget,,,,,,,,,,,,, what would they do to get her back home?

He rang a bell to call his manservant, "Tell the staff,,,, all of them mind,,,, no exceptions,,,,, to gather in the courtyard in fifteen minutes."

Looking puzzled, the manservant bowed from the hip "Yes Sir"

He turned and smirked with a curled lip at Bridget,

"Before you leave Bridget you will be the star of the show, accompanied by your maid and her husband.

He untied Bridget's bonds and helped her to her feet, she stood unsteadily on cramped
and bruised legs but Isaac tugged on the chain attached to her collar and half dragged her, stumbling behind him to the courtyard and the freezing rain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dougan and Carrie sat waiting patiently for Bridget and the odious Isaac Crabbe to appear but several minutes later the manservant approached them.

"Follow me." he ordered expressionlessly.

He led them to a door leading to the courtyard where Isaac was waiting for them with a warm fur cape around him.

"Ah Carrie isn't it? We met briefly yesterday if you remember." Sneeringly he reminded Carrie of an event she would never forget.

"This must be your new husband, Dougan I believe. I realise that this must be an onerous task for you in this terrible weather when you could still be cavorting in bed together."

His sneering face made Dougan almost lose his temper but Carrie held his hand tightly.

"Where is Miss Bridget, Mister Crabbe, we're going to take her home where she belongs." Dougan spat out the words but Isaac just laughed.

"Why, she is just outside in the courtyard, a little cold and wet and tied up I'm afraid, I have to explain though that she has no clothes to wear and for her to see you both dressed would likely make her somewhat embarrassed so if you want her you will have to undress and then you may go and assist the ungrateful wench."

Dougan and Carrie looked at each other, nodded and without a moment's hesitation began undressing so they could get to Bridget as soon as possible. When they were both undressed Isaac looked them over paying particular attention to Carrie's sumptuous breasts and the triangle of golden hair between her legs. He gave Dougan an envious glance as Dougan outclassed him in both length and girth by some margin.

"Out you go, my staff have been keeping an eye on her and will continue to do so but they will not assist you."

They stepped out into the teeming freezing rain and looked around for Bridget, Carrie spotted her first and tears formed as soon as she saw the bruises and weals on her body. Before they could do anything they had to free her as she was firmly lashed to a cart wheel and unable to move.

Bridget was barely conscious as Dougan pried the wet knots apart then picked Bridget up in his arms and carried her to the carriage and left her in Carrie's care while he collected their clothes. On his way back to the carriage he shouted at the watching maids and other servants.

"You should all be ashamed of yerselves, is there no spark of decency or courage among you?"

One of the older women (older for want of a better word, all of twenty five years of age) spoke up after making sure Isaac wasn't around,

"You don't unnerstand, you know nuffink, all of us are victims 'ere, we got nowhere else t'go."
 
Last edited:
She could see the anger seething in Isaac as she taunted him. She was right!! The man was basically impotent and she knew that should such information become public, he would find it hard to face his public.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door before a very meek maid entered announcing that her carriage had arrived.

"Damn and blast it I was hoping this foul weather would delay Joshua's arrival but nevertheless I will enjoy showing him how cooperative you have been and that you have taken my liberties with you with gusto."

"Sir, Squire Lexford is not here sir, he has sent the Lady's maid and her husband."


It was obvious that Isaac was angry and trying to delay releasing his wounded sparrow. Once the maid scurried away, Isaac stood there watching her a moment before ringing for a servant.

When his manservant appeared, he told him,

Tell the staff,,,, all of them mind,,,, no exceptions,,,,, to gather in the courtyard in fifteen minutes.

Puzzled, the manservant said yes and left. Isaac grinned at her as he untied her from her painful position.

Before you leave Bridget you will be the star of the show, accompanied by your maid and her husband.

As soon as possible, he proceeded to drag her by the collar and chain outside in the pouring rain. Over to Joshua's carriage he dragged her, backing her up against the carriage wheel and tying her nude to the wheel. She looked as Isaac's entire staff watched. Then Isaac left leaving the staff watching her.

"Poor ting! She'll catch 'er death o' cold!
"She's beat 'alf ta def!"
"'ow long she gotta stay there?"
"'ere day cum. An' 'e's got dem nekked tew."

She fought to stay conscious as she saw the horrified looks on their faces. Carrie ran, still naked, to the carriage, climbing in while Dougan ran to untie the poor girl. Once freed, Bridget fell into his arms and Dougan carried her into the carriage, placing her in Carrie's arms, then ran back to grab theirs and Miss Bridget's clothes. Meanwhile, there was a horse blanket in the carriage and Carrie wrapped poor Bridget in the blanket.

Bridget heard shouting but paid it no heed. Other ideas ran through her head. Joshua did not think enough of her to fetch her himself. She could not go back to that. She loved him, but it was obvious that he did not love her. Dougan started up the wagon, heading fast for home. He stopped by the side of the road long enough to quickly put on his clothes.

"Carrie!" Bridget called out to her maid. "I do not want to return back to the house!"

Dougan spoke up as he dressed. "But ma'am, you need to be cared for."

"Isn't there a hunting cottage on the estate?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Please take me there instead. Then return back. But please do not tell Lord Lexford where you have taken me." She winced in pain. "Please promise me."

"Yes ma'am. I promise."

Dougan started back up the carriage and turned off towards the hunting cottage. The place had not been used in a while and was a bit dirty and dusty. He carried Bridget into the cottage while Carrie followed close behind with their clothes.

Carried quickly made the bed with clean sheets from a drawer. Once Miss Bridget was gently settled in the bed, Carrie herself quickly dressed. Carrie made a quick decision.

"Love. I cannot leave 'er. She might die from all she 'as been frew. Start me a fire in the fireplace fore yew leaf. Then return back to 'is lordship but do not say where she is. Just say "she chose not to return home." Twill not be a lie, and yew will keep yer promise to the Miss. Ifn 'e asks where I am, say I was upset and took to my bed sick. Then, as soon as possible, bring me back clean sheets, and bandages and medical supplies. Ask Cook for soup fer yer sick wife, and a bit of the special tea. She'll know what yew mean. Can yew remember all that?"

Dougan nodded, started the fire in the fireplace and brought in extra wood before he kissed his wife. Once again he headed on to the house. He was not looking forward to having to face his lordship with the news.
 
Joshua paced up and down as he waited for the carriage to return with his beloved Bridget, trying to formulate what he will say to her. He knew it would not be easy as he imagined the accusing look in her eyes. He needed to know if she still loved him and prove to her that he loved her.

He heard the rattle of the returning carriage but dare not look out of the window. The approaching footsteps were those of just one person, a man, then Dougan came in his face an impassive mask.

"Where is she Dougan ? Where is my Bridget? Has she gone straight to our room? I must go to her."

He rattled off the questions and made to move past Dougan to go to Bridget but Dougan stopped him firmly but gently.

"She's not here sir, she didn't want to come home just yet. She was in a bit of a state which upset Carrie and she's took to her bed."

Joshua's mouth dropped open with shock and surprise, he had half suspected that Bridget wouldn't want to see him when she first arrived home but to be told she didn't want to come home meant that she preferred to be with Isaac.

"You saw her ? Spoke to her? Didn't you tell her that I love her?"

He looked accusingly at Dougan as if he was participating in a plot against him.

"Yes to all that Sir, but she was adamant that she would not come home, at least not yet."

Dougan hated telling half truths to Joshua who had been so good to him and Carrie but he had promised Bridget that he would not reveal the truth, he would have to let the Master think that Bridget was still with the evil Isaac Crabbe. Joshua dismissed Dougan after telling him to send Carrie to him when she felt better but Dougan said that she knew no more than he had already told Joshua and it would distress her to recall it again.
"Very well Dougan, as Bridget is not here she is somewhat surplus to requirements so tell her to take a leave of absence and go visit her mother or some relative until Bridget comes to her senses and returns home."

This suited Dougan and Carrie as otherwise he would have to explain Carrie's absences while she was caring for Bridget but now he would have an excuse to be absent for hours at a time when he visited Carrie. He was missing her so much as they had only made love just the once since their marriage two days since although it seemed to be way in the past. He hurried to the hunting lodge with all the things Carrie had asked for and gave her the news.

"That is wonderful news Dougan, Miss Bridget is in no state to be left alone, you're a wunnerful man Dougan."

Carrie threw her arms round his neck and kissed him and Dougan automatically began to lift her skirts.

"No Dougan we'll be 'avin none o' that, Miss Bridget needs all our attention. Where's that special tea?"
 
Last edited:
Carrie had only briefly seen her poor mistress, and had not had a chance to really see just what shaped she was in. But after Dougan left for the estate, Carrie slowly unwrapped Miss Bridget and began to cry when she saw her mistress. Miss Bridget's body was covered in bruises and welts and red marks.

During the time that Dougan was gone, Carrie gently cleaned off Bridget's body, carefully rolling her over to cry out again as she saw the bruises and welts on Miss Bridget's back, buttocks and legs. Even the soles of her feet were swollen and bruised. She carefully removed the collar and chain around Bridget's neck, revealing raw skin from the collar and where her neck had been tied, as well as raw skin on her ankles and wrists, also from being tied.

While she worked, Bridget talked in hushed tones, telling Carrie of the horrible things that Isaac had done to her during the 24 hours there. She would occasionally moan or groan as Carrie continued to clean her.

Carrie was just finishing cleaning up her missus when she heard the sound of the carriage returning. She helped Bridget to stand and wrapped her cape around her. When Dougan came in he carried the missus to a chair while Carrie stripped the now wet and dirty sheets and replaced them with the clean new ones her husband had brought. Dougan carried Miss Bridget back to the bed and left while Carrie got her back into bed.

Coming back into the living room, she found Dougan tending the fire. He gave his wife the news of what the master had said.

That is wonderful news Dougan, Miss Bridget is in no state to be left alone, you're a wunnerful man Dougan.

Carrie kissed her husband and Dougan started lifting her skirts. She knew what he wanted, but now was not the time. She slapped his arm, admonishing him before asking for the special tea. Dougan pouted a bit but he got her the tea and talked to her while she brewed Bridget a cup. The last thing Miss Bridget needed was to become pregnant from her time with Mr. Crabbe.

*****

Bridget thought that her time with Isaac would never end. She would never go through something like that again. Every part of her body hurt, so much so that she didn't know if she would ever fall asleep. However, after a couple of spoonfuls of broth, an a cup of tea that Carrie demanded she drink every drop, she finally drifted off to sleep. The tea must have had some medicine in it as she fell asleep right after it was given to her.

But it was not an easy sleep. Her dreams were filled with Isaac and his tortures. Occasionally she would whimper or cry out, and always Carrie was there, giving her broth or apply some kind of salve to her bruises and welts and cuts.
 
Whether Bridget realised it or not her decision to not return to Lexford Manor immediately would have long term implications in the future.
Joshua was beside himself with every emotion imaginable, anger, sorrow, jealousy, desire, love, hatred, regret. They all tugged at him in one way or another and were directed at no one person but were all connected to his Bridget. He shut himself away in his study, drinking heavily and berating everyone who came within distance of his visceral tongue. The only person Joshua would actually talk to was Dougan and that was to glean as much as he could as to why Bridget would choose to remain with Isaac.
Dougan did his best but he was a man of simple tastes and not able to hide his discomfort at misleading Joshua. It was quite plain to Joshua that Dougan was not telling him the whole truth, but why? Had his cousin bribed Dougan into lying while he sold Bridget to a whorehouse? Or had he threatened to take Carrie? Joshua had seen the lust in Isaac's eyes the morning he had Carrie brought naked from a cell.

"Dougan, I feel I know you well enough now to declare that while you are not telling me barefaced lies you are not telling me the unvarnished truth, if it concerns Miss Bridget it concerns me so come on man, out with it"

"Sire I have not and never would lie to you but I have made promises to other parties, promises that it would not be proper to break so please Sir trust me."

Joshua took Dougan at his word and patted him on the shoulder, "Good man Dougan I respect a man who keeps his promises, once Bridget is home perhaps you can tell me then."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Isaac looked out of the rain spattered window watching the three naked figures struggling in the courtyard, the freezing rain numbing fingers trying to undo the knots that bound Bridget to the wheel, also it sent blood rushing to the two pairs of fine young nipples so they flourished in the cold and rain. Isaac smiled as their nakedness slowed them down as they attempted unsuccessfully to keep their modesty in front of his household he had gathered to watch, not just for the humiliation of Bridget and her servants but also as a warning to his staff to keep their mouths closed about what they had witnessed.
Finally the carriage was ready to go and clattered out of the courtyard on its way to Lexford Manor. Isaac gave a sardonic smile for he had every intention of having Bridget back again for a visit, possibly for a whole weekend.
He was in a good mood this morning despite the stinging remarks he had received from Bridget (Remarks he was determined she would pay for). The maid on duty this morning was fairly new and untrained but she was of good proportions and he had been reliably informed that she had a certain expertise with her tongue. She bent over the table to clear away the breakfast plates and the scooped neckline of her blouse gaped giving him a clear view of heavy pendulous breasts and large engorged nipples.

"When you have finished your chores come to the playroom."

Nothing else needed to be said.
 
That night, when Dougan was able to get away from the manor for a while, he headed for the hunting lodge to spend some time with his wife. Carrie had just redressed some of Miss Bridget's wounds and given her a bit of broth when she heard Dougan arrive.

She was tired, and worried. Her mistress really should be home in her own bed, with the master there by Miss Bridget's side. Her husband could tell that she was upset. And while she wished nothing more than to curl up in his arms, she made a quick check to make sure that Miss Bridget was asleep before she sat down on her husband's lap and proceeded to whisper to Dougan just a few things that Bridget had told her had been done to her. None of the sexual things, but the beatings. And how Miss Bridget had figured that Mr. Crabbe was a sadist.

"She said 'e gits more trill frum 'ertin' people than frum sex. 'e likes it wen wimen scream so she woodn't scream. Made 'im mad so's 'e beat 'er 'arder."

Dougan tried to calm Carrie but he knew that it could very easily have been his wife in the next room instead of Miss Bridget.

"Luv, she said that 'e duz tha same thing ta all 'is servants. That's 'y they jest stood there. They's all 'fraid uv 'im. Ties 'em all up an' beats 'em."

Carrie remembered in the old days right after the elder Master Lexford had died and young Master Lexford took over, there had been whippings and more debauchery found at the manor. But Miss Bridget had arrived and changed the Squire. And now she was hurting.

Carrie finally fell asleep wrapped in her husband's arms. Though whether Dougan found sleep so easily was a different story.

*****

If it was possible, Bridget was even more sore than the day before. The sun poured through the thin curtains and when she tried to sit up, her cry brought Carrie running, clicking over her like a mother hen. Dougan has headed back up to the manor just as the sun was rising and Carrie had worried about her charge.

Once her needs were taken care of, she was left alone with her thoughts. She could not believe that Joshua did not think enough of her to come pick her up himself. To send his servants instead! He had claimed to love her, and yet, she had read in his own words that he planned to whore her out to his friends to raise money. Well, for the time being, he didn't owe a mortgage for a month. But she could not go back again.

Maybe, once she was well enough, she could go to Mrs Pendragon. Perhaps Estelle would have some idea of where or how she could support herself. She silently cried as she lay in the bed. How could she have been so naive to think that someone like Joshua would love someone like her.
 
Isaac amused himself with two of his maids by forcing them to wrestle naked in the muddy courtyard on the promise of a flogging for them both if they did not please him with their effort, whereas the victor would be rewarded with a night in his bed and a right good fucking. The loser would be flogged and made to work naked at the mercy of any of the manservants who wished to use her for their own amusement. Isaac knew from past experience that he would be rewarded with a hard fought contest between the two girls, lots of kicking, biting, scratching and hair pulling as neither wanted to be flogged, especially not by him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joshua sobered himself up on the second day and racked his brains for a way to wrest Bridget from Isaac's grasp, several possibilities crossed his mind all of which involved violence to some degree but none solved the problem of Bridget refusing to leave. Out of ideas he called on Estelle Pendragon who very often had an answer for seemingly insurmountable problems.

"So Joshua you wish to know why Bridget has not returned home, there could be several reasons but you must bear in mind that does not necessarily mean she is still with that snake of a man."

"But Dougan said that she refused to come home so where else could she be?"

Joshua was confused but a sense of elation filled him.

"Did Dougan say that Bridget refused to leave with them and where is young Carrie? Is it not strange that she has not put in an appearance?"

"No he did not say that she refused to leave just that she refused to return home, and I have not seen Carrie since she left to fetch Bridget, Dougan said she was ill and took to her bed so I gave her permission to visit relatives. Another odd thing Dougan said 'Sire I have not and never would lie to you but I have made promises to other parties, promises that it would not be proper to break so please Sir trust me.' "

Joshua was excited at the possibilities and for the first time in days he smiled, just briefly.

Estelle tried not to put a damper on his uplifted spirit but warned him,

"Joshua we do not know if we are correct in our assumptions, it may just be wishful thinking but we can proceed on two fronts, one, invite Isaac over saying you wish to discuss another arrangement,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Oh I know that goes against the grain but we can establish for certain if Bridget is with him or not.,,,,,,,,,,,, Two, have Dougan followed, see where he goes, I suspect if he visits Carrie then Bridget will not be far away."

Joshua's eyes sparkled as he sent a messenger to Isaac and arranged to have Dougan followed discreetly.
 
Carrie had stood outside Miss Bridget's door and heard the soft crying from within. But she left her mistress alone in her sorrow. It broke her heart to see the lady in pain, not only of the body but of the heart. When she checked on her a bit later, the bruised woman was asleep and Carrie thought that right now, that was probably the best thing for her.

Around lunch time, Dougan managed to slip away bringing more soup for the Misses and a bit of chicken for him and Carrie to eat.

"Ah cants understand 'y tha Master wood let such 'appen to tha Missus an' not go gits 'er 'imself. Wood yew do that ifn it were yew an' me?"

"No luv, I was fair crazed with worry when you were taken from me. But you are my wife. The Master and Miss Bridget aren't. And you haven't seen him since she didn't come back. He's gotten worse than when she was with Mister Crabbe. He tries to get more info..."

"Dougan, yew didn't tell 'im, an' after givin' yer werd..."

"No, luv, I kept my word. But I didn't lie to him, either."

They spent the rest of their time feeding each other chicken and potatoes before Dougan rushed back to continue his duties.

*****

Not long after Dougan left, Bridget woke up and Carrie bustled in with more soup. This time, there was a bit more substance to it, with chunks of chicken, potatoes and carrots floating in the heavy broth. Bridget really wasn't hungry and preferred to sleep but under Carrie's watchful, she finished the bowl.

After a while, she drifted back off to sleep after Carrie had redressed her wounds.

Carrie knew her mistress well enough. She could address Bridget's hurt body. But she didn't know what to do about Miss Bridget's broken heart. The woman should be getting better. But she wasn't. And she knew why, though she couldn't come up with a cure for the poor thing.
 
Back
Top