Ridiculously Niche Storylines

LeandraNyx

Really Really Experienced
Alright, so, just for funsies...

Any folks out there with a ridiculously niche fetish they'd be interested in seeing as a story? And when I say "niche," I mean "motherfucking niche." I've seen some really bizarre stuff on the wider web: fetishes of being shrunk and kept as a pet, balloon fetishes, car fetishes...all kinds of stuff! I thought it might be a fun challenge to tackle something on the far fringe. Anyone interested? I need something to work on when I'm experiencing block on my current project.

How about being dropped in the world of POKEMON! an adult version of course. I have a few story lines but i could always use ideas.

Sounds like you could have a lot of fun with that, although I'm not a big fan of fanfiction. I prefer to create my own worlds, rather than having to conform to someone else's.

I have been trying for several years to write one.

It has limited appeal but the Adult Yahoo Groups for it have tens of thousands of member in India.

It is 'South Indian Women's Hairy and Sweaty Armpits' with a subset - Change 'Women's' to 'Aunty's' (approximately equates to MILF).

I'm always up for a "herm gets themself pregnant" story. Or masculine herms in general, in either a herm/herm or male/herm pairing, and either a fantasy or science fiction world.

Massively multiple pregnancy is cool too.

I have been trying for several years to write one.

It has limited appeal but the Adult Yahoo Groups for it have tens of thousands of member in India.

It is 'South Indian Women's Hairy and Sweaty Armpits' with a subset - Change 'Women's' to 'Aunty's' (approximately equates to MILF).

Oooh, I could do a hairy chick story. That's niche, but not too niche. Maybe the story takes place in a society where hairy armpits and nethers are the epitome of feminity, so wealthy women like to get their's braided and beaded. A handsome, but lowly peasant with mad braiding skills gets called to the palace to do the princess' hair and it gets super sexy real quick. ;)

how about...

How about a husband gets beaten so bad by his wife's lover , both his arms and legs are broken. He is bed ridden and immobilized. His wife torments him by wearing short-short mini-skirt while telling him how easily he was beaten and humiliated. He can see her panties as she is talking and his dick gets rock hard. But he has no way to alleviate himself.

How about a husband gets beaten so bad by his wife's lover , both his arms and legs are broken. He is bed ridden and immobilized. His wife torments him by wearing short-short mini-skirt while telling him how easily he was beaten and humiliated. He can see her panties as she is talking and his dick gets rock hard. But he has no way to alleviate himself.

Damn, I love non-con as much as the next guy, but even that's a little dark for me. I'll break bones for plot reasons, but not fetish reasons. Just not my cup-o-tea.

Sounds like you could have a lot of fun with that, although I'm not a big fan of fanfiction. I prefer to create my own worlds, rather than having to conform to someone else's.

Perfectly understandable and i can respect that actually i'm working on a story in my own created universe to.

I just posted a new idea with some things that might interest you.

-A group of sharked sorority girls gain the power to turn invisible and use their new gift to "punish" the fraternity members. This can be made into multiple chapters with various guys getting stripped completely naked (and forcefully milked) in public places like football games, campus fields,etc
-A male nerd bullied by the football team uses a gun that disintegrates inorganic material and causes forced masturbation. He then brings it to a big game at the school and stealthily uses it to get revenge.
- This last one is similar and could be used as a sequel somehow. A US Sniper in Afghanistan uses special nanite bullets that can disintegrate weapons and clothing.

I was also getting ready to post an idea that was inspired by some of JonathanT's stories. I read in a mythology site about an AFrican creature called a Popobawa. Brief terms, they were shapeshifters that would stalk men and women alike and either seduce them or rape them viciously, you can decide which. I was wondering if someone would be willing to work with this one.

I just posted a new idea with some things that might interest you.

-A group of sharked sorority girls gain the power to turn invisible and use their new gift to "punish" the fraternity members. This can be made into multiple chapters with various guys getting stripped completely naked (and forcefully milked) in public places like football games, campus fields,etc
-A male nerd bullied by the football team uses a gun that disintegrates inorganic material and causes forced masturbation. He then brings it to a big game at the school and stealthily uses it to get revenge.
- This last one is similar and could be used as a sequel somehow. A US Sniper in Afghanistan uses special nanite bullets that can disintegrate weapons and clothing.

I was also getting ready to post an idea that was inspired by some of JonathanT's stories. I read in a mythology site about an AFrican creature called a Popobawa. Brief terms, they were shapeshifters that would stalk men and women alike and either seduce them or rape them viciously, you can decide which. I was wondering if someone would be willing to work with this one.

Not too sure about the scenarios that involve a gun that disintergrates inorganic matter and causes forced masturbation. As i recall there was this published series called "The nude gun."

Magic guns outside of a magical context seem a bit too implausible to me. If I were to do a short story on sharking, I'd probably do it inside of that context. Maybe a bunch of freshmen at a magic school catch the boys with a forbidden book on erotic magic, steal it, and decide to teach them a lesson by learning some of the spells, including a clothing disintegration spell or something of that nature. IDK. Just brainstorming.

Magic guns outside of a magical context seem a bit too implausible to me. If I were to do a short story on sharking, I'd probably do it inside of that context. Maybe a bunch of freshmen at a magic school catch the boys with a forbidden book on erotic magic, steal it, and decide to teach them a lesson by learning some of the spells, including a clothing disintegration spell or something of that nature. IDK. Just brainstorming.

Well i think he was describing it as more of a sci fi thing than pure magic

How about Shemales who enjoy peeing on each other and being peed upon?

Fingernail/toenail fetish. They like people with long fingernails rubbing them with their long nails or maybe they enjoy watching someone gnaw off their nails or cutting them.

I like this if instead of beaten by her lover he was beaten by his mistress' other boyfriend. Then the wife can taunt him for not being able to satisfy two woman ect.

Back