Cheating wife stories but *NO* cuckolding

There's this story in the category 'Erotic Couplings' that goes by the title 'Theory and Practice' written by BrightShinyGirl . You can find it in the Erotic Couplings Hall of Fame around the 24 position.

A case of wife cheating on husband for a one night stand. It mostly puts a focus on the sex.
 
The site is free and open to any and all who want to participate - that means you are going to get the verbose, obtuse, and obstinate on both sides of every issue. What the classification of catch-all category means to one person, won't mean exactly that to another. But it's the openness of each grouping that allows you to run across stories and authors that might not normally be in your wheelhouse. So you give them a try, like it or not, and then remember them for the next time as something to read or avoid.

I understand what Laurel did might have rankled many of the established writers here, driving them away and for that I am saddened. Without their contributions, the site will wither and fade, fewer people will come or be interested in posting here, and then it'll be gone. New writers should feel welcome and encouraged to post here, but there is a pre-pubescent sort of culture of just raw anger and viciousness in some of the commentors.

I hope they come back at some point, I'd be happy to read anything new they have written. I also hope those still here continue to post, as I'd like to read their works too. This isn't a big sandbox though, so we all have to get along somehow.

-V
 
I understand what Laurel did might have rankled many of the established writers here, driving them away and for that I am saddened.
-V

I've heard that before but never had the misfortune to cross path with her. She has been very helpful to me so far. In another thread, lovercraft had accused her of bullying.

Can't say if these allegations are true if someone, like me, hasn't experienced it first-hand.
 
My stories are along the lines that the OP was speaking of, mostly girlfriends and fiancee cheating (with risk but without being found out), though I have one wife story written and numerous planned. I was just talking about why others don't post such cheating stories as much as they used to.
 
My stories as well fit the criteria of the OP. I haven't posted anything recently for a variety of reasons. Mostly because I just haven't been able to finish the stories I've started. I have numerous files in stages of completion.

I am currently working on a story that so far I have been able to stick with and keep working on. When I have one completed and I feel is ready, I will submit it. Somehow, I seemed to have missed the "great purge" but will continue to post here until I or my stories are officially banned.
 
Check out DarkKnight. He posts his stories under interracial, but there are some that fit your description. I think "Throw Your Stones" and there are a few others.
 
It's unfortunate what has happened to loving wives category. All the bitter, rejected men reading those disgusting stories that they then via transference think is a "true" story about what happened to them. You can spot those comments easily, they almost always come from someone called "anon".

I, myself, have in the past, posted many a "Loving Wives" category story. Many of which were well received by the normal men who realized they were fiction. After turning off anonymous comments, I started to receive a more mature class of reader comments. Still there were those, who for the purpose of regaling me with their bitterness, registered with the site to do so.

I have since turned off all comments and voting on many of my stories. I have taken down many of my loving wives stories, they are published at smashwords and the kindle store. I find the cash more rewarding than the vote count and nasty comments. I still post the occasional story here, but not anything the OP would what to read as most of mine involve the husbands involvement, although there is no humiliation involved, and deal mainly with fantasies of either one or the other or both.

I wish the OP luck in finding his preferred story type.
 
Back
Top