Looking for a storey

paula333

Virgin
I'm looking for a story I read some time ago, it's about a wife who is invited by her best friend to meet up with a guy and his friend who is supposed to be back from deployment I think.
They go back to the guys apartment and the guy is a gentleman but the wife gradually gets attracted to him and starts to date.
The friend and her hubby are secret swingers and introduce the husband to the scene.
I can remember a scene where the drunk wife comes back with her lover and cant wait to start sucking his cock.
Appreciate your help.

I remember reading something similar, but don't remember the title or the authors name. Sorry.

Thanks Zeb, It was a great story, but I can only remember little bits
I'll keep trying

I'm looking for a story I read some time ago, it's about a wife who is invited by her best friend to meet up with a guy and his friend who is supposed to be back from deployment I think.
They go back to the guys apartment and the guy is a gentleman but the wife gradually gets attracted to him and starts to date.
The friend and her hubby are secret swingers and introduce the husband to the scene.
I can remember a scene where the drunk wife comes back with her lover and cant wait to start sucking his cock.
Appreciate your help.
Can anybody remember this story, please It's really bugging me.

Still can' t find story

Thanks Rox88
It was a great story, really turned me on, it's so annoying not being able to find it again

It sounds like erotic couplings or group but who am I to know but I love hot stories so maybe I best get looking ha ha

Thanks ERoleplayer

Thanks ERoleplayer but sorry that's not it,
Please keep looking
xxxxxxx

Found it

I found it at last but it's on cuckoldplace in cuckold storeys section not this site. The story is titled a cuckolds awakening and the author is baron ochs posted around May 2013
Thanks to anyone who tried to help
Paula xxxxx

Glad you enjoyed it

It's one of those stories that seems to stay in your head
xxxxxxxxxx

Back