And the Best Incest stories are....

tw-holt

Try tw-holt. The author is prolific and has a good style without getting carried away with all the ohs and ahs.
 
Incest story

Another really good incest story is "Justin Thyme" by Callicious. It is a series.
 
Unfortunately

I really liked the Justin Thyme series. There was a great balance in the stories. And the other stories from Callicious were equally well written. Unfortunately Callicious died unexpectedly, aged 60, in November of 2014. Another author tried to take over the series, with the permission of Callicious' survivors but the effort was not up to snuff and there have been no more installments since December of 2014.
 
Last edited:
Surprised no one has mentioned ahabscribe yet.

I agree. There's the odd story here and there that I think may be better - but he's the most consistently good writer in the Taboo/Incest category, as far as I'm concerned.

Sadly, he seems to have called it a day - he hasn't posted any new stories in two years or more. A real shame, he was one sick, perverted dude.
 
I have a pdf on my iPhone, saved it and read it a hundred times. If you could give me your email address then I could send it to you.
 
Can anyone point me to good stories written from a daughter's point of view ?
Thanks!

:cattail:
 
I can't verify whether or not this is true as I'm hearing it second hand from a reader I have had no prior correspondence with, but they said Ahabscribe has had serious health issues the last couple years.
 
I can't verify whether or not this is true as I'm hearing it second hand from a reader I have had no prior correspondence with, but they said Ahabscribe has had serious health issues the last couple years.

That's sad to hear, but it sounds plausible. His departure was so sudden, that I always assumed something dramatic might have happened. Sometimes people lose interest and stop writing, but he seemed as keen and enthusiastic as ever.

A shame for us, who don't get to see any more of his writing, but the real shame is for him, if he's in a bad way health-wise. I can only hope he gets better as soon as possible.
 
If I may toot my own horn here, I've been having a heap-load of success with my most recent submission, "Crash Into Me". It's sister/sister, 8 LIT pages long, and heavy on the romance aspect so maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but damn was it fun to write. :)
 
Did someone here recieve that Pdf file from DyslexicWoman she had mentioned? He cant recieve private messages, so i assume noone can send her his email.
 
I love those Liverpool Library Press porn "novels", and the cover art.

llp-222-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top