Woodstock at 50!

Woodstock at 50!

  • I was there in the flesh, quite literally!;)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wasn't all it has been made out to be. At the time it wasn't thought of as too special.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sixties were where it was at man!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I found true meaning, true love and I age 10 years in just one weekend that summer.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jezzilee

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Super-Surprise

Loves ****
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Posts
74,462
Woodstock at 50!

So who amongst you are going to relive your youth and travel to Woodstock this summer to remember that golden weekend in upstate NY in 1969?

Were you there and have some tales to regale us with?

Do you only wish you were there and want the inside scoop?

Tell us your story, real or imaginary.
 
If everyone who claims to have been there was actually there it would have had about 20 million people.
But the drugs were good back then so one can forgive faulty memories.
 
I was part of the 1999 crowd that shut that shit down!
Wonder how Fred Durst is doing these daysā€”not really. :D




hqdefault.jpg


La MecĆ”nica Popular - MĆ³ntame en la Tormenta
4:09
 
I was listening to it while I was driving home at thirteen years old.

I remember wishing I was old enough to drive across the country and party with them.

Yes I was partyng at thirteen.
 
I was working (even then computers never slept). couldn't get vacation to go there. but that year drove to South Carolina and brought my girl back from her uncle's (also the first time I ever had shine. it kicked my ass). before we came back, we spent an awesome weekend at Myrtle Beach.

came back to Texas and broke up a couple of months later. but we'll always have Myrtle Beach. :)
 


...bunch of dumbass hippies.

What a fucking shithole mess. Yuck!




 
I would have been just barely conceived. Perhaps by a month. A wee fetus.
 
Back
Top